It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is a black hole

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is a theory which may or may not hold any truth.

Most things have an opposit or pair in nature, which creates a balance, which nature seems to like.

So light has dark, left has right,

The sun can be opposite end of a blackhole, so all the energy that is sucked into a black hole is then fed into the sun that then pours the energy out via, light, heat, radiation etc..

Now if the universe has another universe as a pair (parallel universe) a bright sun in our universe will present as a blackhole in the other universe. The other theory is that a sun and black black hole can be seperated by millions of miles but be conected via a breach in space/time so you can travel into a black hole in one solar system and then pop out of a sun in another solar system. Obv the craft would need sufficient speed and protection to do this if possible at all.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rkingpin

I have heard fringe researchers/alien contactees say it is a wormhole/portal as well.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

An interesting theory, but our Sun is the products of Gravity and the Nuclear Forces. The tremendous gravity at the center of the sun has the ability to overcome the coulomb barrier and force two hydrogen nuclei to fuse. The sun is really just a massive Nuclear Explosion kept in check by an enormous amount of gravity.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The sun is a black hole

And yet we see it's light, so my guess would be it isn't.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
And as yet, no one has posted the song by Soundgarden.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I theorized back in the early 90's that at the center of the Sun is a Black Hole. I even made a comic for this idea. I don't think the Sun IS a Black Hole but good idea.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

The sun is a black hole

And yet we see it's light, so my guess would be it isn't.

He's saying stars are the exit points of black holes. What goes into a black hole comes out of a corresponding star some distance away. Blackness at the entry point, radiance at the exit.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

An interesting theory, but our Sun is the products of Gravity and the Nuclear Forces. The tremendous gravity at the center of the sun has the ability to overcome the coulomb barrier and force two hydrogen nuclei to fuse. The sun is really just a massive Nuclear Explosion kept in check by an enormous amount of gravity.

Another interesting theory.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Johnny may have had a love affair with the sun :>)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Stars do collapse into Black Holes which is where I get my idea that there is already a Black Hole at the center. Maybe a Sun fights the pull of the Black Hole by "pushing" out energy/light until it can no longer the the Black Hole's pull and collapse(es) into it????

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Maybe the sun is the opposte of a black hole maybe its a white hole..

purp..

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Even if he were correct, OUR sun isn't near large enough to collapse into a black hole. In fact, no star our sun's size can. So by matter of elimination since no black hole the mass of our sun can possibly exist, it must go to reason that no "exit point" from said black hole can exist with the mass/size of our sun, since said black holes can't exist within current laws of physics.

How then does one explain our Sun under that theory?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I was tempted to. It would fit here.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Sun is about as hole'y as ancient beliefs in Sun gods!
And your theory is also full of holes!
Excuse the pun.
Best theory is that its a Sun.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
The Sun is about as hole'y as ancient beliefs in Sun gods!
And your theory is also full of holes!
Excuse the pun.
Best theory is that its a Sun.

It's actually a star, we just call it the sun.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

Maybe the sun is the opposte of a black hole maybe its a white hole..

purp..

SO following that line we can assume a brown dwarf leads to a brown hole?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

He's saying stars are the exit points of black holes. What goes into a black hole comes out of a corresponding star some distance away. Blackness at the entry point, radiance at the exit.

And if our sun was a black hole we would not see the light that it shines, as we are not on the other end we are on the black hole side.

If our sun is a black hole.

Which it isn't.
edit on 11-3-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here, let me help you out a little bit:

You're trying to say that the sun is the output of an actual black hole, there for the sun itself can not be a black hole, but instead what you are trying to say is that it is a :

White Hole

In general relativity, a white hole is a hypothetical region of spacetime which cannot be entered from the outside, although matter and light can escape from it. In this sense, it is the reverse of a black hole, which can only be entered from the outside, from which nothing, including light, can escape. White holes appear in the theory of eternal black holes. In addition to a black hole region in the future, such a solution of the Einstein field equations has a white hole region in its past.[1] However, this region does not exist for black holes that have formed through gravitational collapse, nor are there any known physical processes through which a white hole could be formed. No white hole has ever been observed. also, the laws of thermodynamics say that the net entropy in the universe can either increase or remain constant. This rule is violated by White holes, as they tend to decrease Entropy

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Millions on suns in this galaxy, that are the exit for black holes? so there should be a corresponding number of black holes somewhere? is that right? If so, why is there only one black hole we think we know is at the centre of the galaxy?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join