It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret weapons base or not???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well sorry for the one liner. But the answer to your question is a resounding yes.

[edit on 12/21/2004 by just_a_pilot]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you allowed to say anything more?????!?!?!?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
how do you know that there arent any RAF bases that house UFO? There are tons of sightings more I believe lately in the UK than in US.

Perhaps we're just better at hiding them

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
There is nothing to tell. Its not a matter of 'can' you tell but yet of what good could come of telling a bunch of nothing. Going is not the secret but what is seen or heard there needs to stay there.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
well personally speeking im gunna bleve just about anything that you tell me about Groom lake.

it's such a mysterious place. and you have experienced it first hand.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Its not a matter of believing me or not.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
well no offense but anyone can walk in here and say they have been to groom.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
That is true. I have posted who my dad is before. I have nothing to hide nor a reason to do so. The problem you will run into is that no single person can answer your question. You only see what they want you to see and nothing more. You would need a panel of people across a broad range of knowledge to put any meaningful conclusion to your theory.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
but as long as you understand what i'm saying, i could walk in with a new name and start telling people that i have been to the moon

o and thanks again for putting up with all the nonsense

Xon

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sorry my english is not so god, so i dident understand. just_a_pilot have you or your father been in the groom lake base or whas this a hoax?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
No hoax at all. He was an intrigual part of the development of the B2 bomber. It is public knowledge as it was part of his official US Senate biography.

Xon

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Where is the link you said you have write about you father? Andhave you been in the base?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join