It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret weapons base or not???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What is actually happening at the area 51 research facility??
Does anybody actually know what research they actually take part in down there?? The only known person to have worked at the facility is bob lazar??
Many attempts have been made on his life, but for what reason??
Why is the governement keeping everything a secret down there??
Are they affraid of what the truth is or are they affraid of telling us how we were actually created on this planet????

We in the UK have no known facilitys that can store and houze UFOs and Alien beings. But in america there are hundreds??

Why have the US government got to have all the action, we may be a small island but were good at keeping secrets. No offence

Bio-Haz

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
how do you know that there arent any RAF bases that house UFO? There are tons of sightings more I believe lately in the UK than in US.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
first off as far as i can tell we are fine at keeping secrets and i use area 51 as an example.

Bob Lazar is not the only person we know who has worked there, there have been many interviews with people such as "Mr. X"

Bob Lazar never worked there. they figgured him out. he said he went to a whole bunch of schools but the schools have no record of him.

what is going on down there is a secret because the gov. has things that the word is not ready for yet.

anti grav. pulse engines. and many more things

and the U.S. gov. takes action because we have the tech. to expand and exprement in ways that have not been ever done.

also the UK has secret bases. and there are many UFO sightings in the UK all the time

[edit on 18-12-2004 by Velvet1717]

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The MOD have plenty of bases to hide UFO's in, bet you didnt know about the military base in barry budden?
Full ranges,achres of training land, middle of nowhere.
Or what about cultibrgen? Closed down now but has services for over 200+ people.
Thats just in scotland , and thats just two i have been to, now imagine the secret ones....

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
it would be really good if you could get a big list of places

Xon

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Area 51 ia a test facility for millitary planes. There is no proof that Bob Lazard have workt there. And there is NO alien at area 51

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
thank you. i have been trying to say that for a while now

Xon

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
hehe no probem mate

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon
Area 51 ia a test facility for millitary planes. There is no proof that Bob Lazard have workt there. And there is NO alien at area 51

There is no proof that it is just a military plane facilitly.
I mean with all the hype about it , its kidna stupid to continue testing there is stupid.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriskaos
There are tons of sightings more I believe lately in the UK than in US.

Yes but on another post that was well researched the poster stated 3 million americans have reported being abducted by aliens...

Xon

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Originally posted by Xon

I mean with all the hype about it , its kidna stupid to continue testing there is stupid.

Yea maybe how knows... But we cant proove that. We have can prove that it was a military plane facility but what we cant prove does "not" exist

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
we don't need to prove it dosent exist.

the gov. tried but they don't any more.

and the gov. did it fine by makeing the restrected area bigger and makeing sure that no one said anything

i know someone who used to be in the gov. not like the army but we thing the CIA or something like that.

and i asked what's up with the groom lake thing. and he smiled and said "i don't know what you are talking about"

Xon

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xon

Originally posted by devilwasp

What I ment was that maybe it is used for other things but we doent know for sure. But I belive it is youst used for that. And it woent be stubid becouse they test it at night when nobody see. Or if you are there at 03.00 at night you can see planes flying inn and out. Not always but....
What we have seen is that is much plane activety at the base. What other things should they do?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
well duh youve only seen plane activity

your 12 miles away at least!

your not going to be able to see anything else

a plane is big, really big!

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Area 51 was established in the 50's mostly as a base for the U-2 program.

There are MANY people employed there each day, and you can see them leave on JANET airlines or buses.

These people have of course signed secrecy agreements, so they aren't likely to talk to you.

The recent stealth projects all tested out at the base as well.

There is no proof that anything alien-related goes on there. But, there is evidence that at least some part of the complex may be involved (i.e. such as Papoose Lake).

Lazar has some dubious problems, no doubt. However, he has furnished a W-2 (that is verified by his return showing the government agrees it was part of his income) showing a few days working for the Department of Naval Intelligence (which is known to use the base), and the enigmatic MAJ prefix is on the W-2. While this hardly offsets the negatives, it certainly does thicken the plot somewhat doesn't it?

Lazar also lead others to see test flights at the base complex (not A51 proper) showing he had knowledge of when and where such tests were going to be done. The objects observed were VTOL in their behavior, and not immediately identifiable by the observers.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
could Lazar haved faked the W-2

(what the hell is a W-2????)

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well if you ask my dad if he ever saw an alien at Groom Lake he will tell you no, but that he saw quite odd things. The base is no secret, the ops are.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
who is your dad? someone in the Air Force? is/was he at Groom lake?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
He was the requirements officer for Low Observable Technology and program manager for the B2 Advanced Tecnology Bomber program. His last assignment in the Air Force was Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering reporting to Caspar Weinberger. He is a command figter/test pilot with over 3000 hrs in the T-33, T-38, A-7,A-37, F-100, F-104, F-4, and F-16. With 277 combat missions and shot down in Vietnam. Two Silver Stars and Legion of Merit among others.

The first sentance should give you the reason for being there.

Me, just a Tactical Air Control ground pounder.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
right but have either of you been to Groom?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join