It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Start Killing Russians': Outrageous Outburst by Fox News Military Analyst

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
ARE NOT RUSSIANS TAKING ON RUSSIANS OVER THERE.........AND IT SEEMS YOU GOT A RUSSIAN BIRACIAL VERSUS A RACIAL conflictatory........IT NEVER IS GOOD CUZ YOU GOT THE SUSPICIAN THAT DISCRIMINATION IS APPARENT...........BUT REALLY PEOPLE----THIS IS ALMOST YEAR 3000--------IM MEAN ITS IN THIS DAY AN AGE TO NOT BE ABLE TO CORDON OFF>>>>>>AND DESIGN A MUTUALLY AGREED LINE......BUT I THINK ITS ALSO MORE THAT JUST RACIAL DISCRIMINATION-------------------------IT MAY BE IDEALS-----------NOW HOW WOULD YOU SOLVE AN IDEALS PROBLEM--------------------WELL YOU HAVE TO LOOK TO INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION TO DO THIS .......AM I RIGHT.....AND THEN YA DONT CROSS EACH OTHER.......BUT WE ALL KNOW THE CRAZY INDIVIDUALS AND GOVERNMENT INDIVIDUALS THAT ARE INVOLVED IN A----------------------TITT FOR TATT-------and WE GOT TO GET BEYOND DATT.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Nikola014

So it's different when the U.S. does it, but Russia is totally justified somehow?

Your double-standard is showing. I think it's a pretty reasonable request. Russia leaves Ukraine alone, the U.S. does the same.

Everyone wins.

You are a classic, USA NEVER LEAVES ANYONE ALONE.

Not sure how in any situation you do not seem to understand that the USA is not a willing participant, and does NOT act for the goodwill of ANYONE.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Fox a400.idata.over-blog.com... has in mind to kill Russian goyim, biologically one kind of white red blood goyims in all countries including America

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
A response from Alexander Lukashevich, foreign ministry spokesman.

www.russianembassy.org...
www.rusemb.org.uk...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
There's no need to start killing Russians.

We could just use the power of commerce to negotiate peace in Crimea.

I would like some new Saiga shotgun and a tried and true Kalashnikov.

Got a lot of Russian friends, and even serve in the Army currently with a couple of Russian ex-pats.

I think chicken hawks like Hillary and the idiots at Fox News don't seem to understand that US power reaches only as far as we are willing to annihilate ourselves.
edit on pSat, 14 Mar 2015 06:42:11 -0500201514America/Chicago2015-03-14T06:42:11-05:0031vx3 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

well, to me it was very clear what he said.

It was in a hypothetical scenario that he said " America was to have any influence in the region they would have to start killing Russians". He never advocated the killing of Russians although that is what the Kremlin owned mouthpiece Sputnik news wants you to believe. That would be his personal opinion and not one of the US government. Which btw he isn't representing in this interview.

btw, he didn't said "start killing ISIS" during his talk about Iraq.

It's pretty evident that with ISIS that is the only solution to that problem.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
To anyone who wants war, PLEASE get this through your head.
A hot war with Russia, if evolved to represent an existential threat to any of the parties, WILL result in thermonuclear war.
If you realize this and still want war then nobody can help you and your twisted mind.

IT--
edit on 17-3-2015 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Forgot I made this post...well, here we are almost 8 years later and we seem to be sprinting towards WW3. Let's hope not.

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Kiss your children goodbye. With all the hatred for China and their balloons, Russia for their invasion of the Ukraine, how long do you think it will be until the MIC decides to lock and load the nukes or vise versa.

You reap what you sow and the seeds of war are beginning to sprout. An atmosphere of hatred has taken over America with threats of civil war as well.

Perhaps it is time for the "Great Cleansing"

edit on 6-2-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: Nikola014

So it's different when the U.S. does it, but Russia is totally justified somehow?

Your double-standard is showing. I think it's a pretty reasonable request. Russia leaves Ukraine alone, the U.S. does the same.

Everyone wins.

Not really. The country has experienced a Soros (CIA back coop) Russia is trying to undo that as its taking the war to there doorstep. If USA had stayed out we would not actually be in this situation.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join