It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine/Syrian Wars And What Is Behind It

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
a reply to: LittleByLittle

not true

remember oligarchs in Russia 15 years ago?
how is it Putins fault he has oligarchs in his country like no one else does in Europe and all around the world -by the way who are 10000 x richer and more powerful.

I have no real opinion on oligarchs from 15 years ago being worse or better than Putin oligarchy for the Russian people. Still same power pyramid. And the neo cons in the west use the same power pyramid structure.

If you mean Russian Oligarchs opposed to Putin within Russia. I have no opinion for or against them since I do not keep track of them.
edit on 12-3-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

but you have an opinion on Putin
it is like criticizing Mark Rutte for his weed sweet Holland (sorry I like this name better then Netherlands ). Really? I can say I don't want this guy in EU cause he supports legal weed and wants to keep on smoking it too (or O don't want him in EU cause it is unfair for me to not get weed legally elsewhere lol) plus I can say this because I am so familiar with Hollands history ..not. I guess you think also Putin was not voted as president as a result of majority of Russian citizen choice
edit on 12-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

It`s more that there were Oligarchs in Russia in the 90s with Western Oligarchs in the background looting Russia.

Putin and his buddies said something like this, "You can keep your richdom, and still make some more money, but you have to back us," and the ones who didn`t got a hard time after that.

The difference is now that most money actually goes to the Russian people, more or less, but Western media tries to exaggerate it to try and influence the ordinary citizens of Russia...do sanctions so things get worse and try to get people to think the top gets all the money, or try to hurt the Oligarchs with the sanctions so they turn on Putin.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
The difference is now that most money actually goes to the Russian people, more or less, but Western media tries to exaggerate it to try and influence the ordinary citizens of Russia...do sanctions so things get worse and try to get people to think the top gets all the money, or try to hurt the Oligarchs with the sanctions so they turn on Putin.

Russia is being mined and drilled till it is empty by Oligarchs that don't care about average Russians. Your statement that most money actually goes to the Russian people is a complete joke.

Russian capital, read money, outflows...
www.reuters.com...

Every year BILLIONS of dollars are being shipped out of Russia...never to return.

Why do you think the Soviets could build apartments for everyone, an education system that was the envy of the world, a space program that was ahead of the USA, a medical system that cared for everyone for free??? Because they DIDN'T ship out all the money from Russia's vast natural resources.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Star and flag OP

It is obvious to anyone following what's going on in this world that US empire is conquering the world and that Russia stands in their way

Will Russia stop them, or will Russia be just a speed bump ?

it's about time that the European countries get together and form it's own army....it now has consolidated the currencies of the many countries into the "euro", and it's consolidated it's economic power into the "Eurozone"....they have been suckling on the American military teat for too many years, and the taxpayers have been picking up the tab

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

so you are saying Russian oligarchs took advantage of fallen soviet union and communism not USA capitalistic bankers

and you are saying Russian people are worse off now than back when that happened.. and this is also somehow Putins fault too . sorry just trying to understand

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

it is about time Europian union stopped paying American military services that are not required
and it is time American millitary stops creating imaginary enemies especially for psychologically weak nations who still believe in boogeyman

who is funding NATO
www.nato.int...
let's see how many jobs does NATO provide for Americans

www.rs.nato.int...

goodbye American serving boys in EU we no longer want to pay your wages for sitting and waiting for situations that you know will never happen. we no longer want to pay for a your EU gym membership I guess that is what you do all day .find a job in America

s.h.i.t that is why majority or Europian countries had mandatory millitary service only abolished between 2000-2015 that is why many Europian countries still have mandatory military service. when was the last time USA had mandatory millitary service rules in place. that is why we so desperately need it because there are no man in millitary in EU.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

but you have an opinion on Putin
it is like criticizing Mark Rutte for his weed sweet Holland (sorry I like this name better then Netherlands ). Really? I can say I don't want this guy in EU cause he supports legal weed and wants to keep on smoking it too (or O don't want him in EU cause it is unfair for me to not get weed legally elsewhere lol) plus I can say this because I am so familiar with Hollands history ..not. I guess you think also Putin was not voted as president as a result of majority of Russian citizen choice

Did not say he was not voted by Russian majority. In fact I believe he has more real support than any western leader and Russian knows what they are doing. But he is not the perfect non corrupt man for Russian future after he has played his role with the neo cons of the west. Just because he is better than Yeltsin do not mean he is good for all the people, by the people in a democratic society after the western influence is over.

The power pyramid is corrupt on whatever level it is used.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien

It`s more that there were Oligarchs in Russia in the 90s with Western Oligarchs in the background looting Russia.

Putin and his buddies said something like this, "You can keep your richdom, and still make some more money, but you have to back us," and the ones who didn`t got a hard time after that.

I know that the western is hypocritically influencing the Russians. The problem for the western oligarchs is that the club in Russia do not include them. Corruption and enslavement is allowed all over the world by them.

Oligarchs/robber barons who in trouble with karma and people wanting justice over the world have always been running to US whining that the people are rebelling against their greed. No difference if it is Cuba, Venezuela or Russia. Same story.

In US the middle class was allowed to co exists for a while. In other countries not so much. Puppet dictator states created by the CIA. The american dream an advertisement for the robber barons.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

ahhh let's relax they just became democratic nation.. little by little

who doesn't have demons in closet
give me a country and president who is doing it right
what about the multi million dollar pyramids in western US economies
they pose a higher threat to ripp you off then Putin ever will

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

ahhh. relax they just became democratic nation.. little by little

who doesn't have demons in closet
give me a country and president who is doing it right
what about the multi million dollar pyramids in western US economies
they pose a higher threat to ripp you off then Putin ever will

True. And if they China/Russia go gold money instead of fiat money then it is a very good step to restore some credibility to the economic system so the little guy is less manipulated by the debt based bankers.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

you know that they are doing exactly that
china is fed up with monopoly money
also probably(definitely ) lying about gold reserves
someone is not going to like this at all.
is kind of like what took them so long

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

you know that they are doing exactly that
china is fed up with monopoly money
also probably(definitely ) lying about gold reserves
someone is not going to like this at all.
is kind of like what took them so long

I changed the posting from one to another but MimiSia answered to both the first version and 2nd version

(give me feedback if I remember incorrectly)
For clarity my first answer was I think: I think so too. I believe it when I see it.

Second version:
I think so too. Lets hope that China do not manipulate the gold market with fake gold paper after creation. If they do then it is the same crap all over again that the western bankers have done in the hands of Chinese bankers.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

ha that is funny
trade wise it would not make sence for Russia or China to completely ditch the dollar
also what is the benchmark here for you to believe it when you see it. (eg dropping 90 % of monopoly money within two years what be classified as success? ) I guess it will depend on who is ready to make bold statement.
last night I wondered if obama Putin think about eachother when they are in bed at night or if they have dreams about eachother. made me giggle so hard

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

that is hilarious too
let's hope this time someone actually takes a bite of the golden nugget to make sure it is real before they sell our souls for it
but mistakes do happen over and over don't they

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia
lol

a reply to: MimiSia
I agree with your reasoning

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

or let's hope all gold will not have a label: made in China

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

so you are saying Russian oligarchs took advantage of fallen soviet union and communism not USA capitalistic bankers

Yup, that's what I'm saying and that's the truth. Anyone who tells you the USA is stealing money out of Russia is wrong.

and you are saying Russian people are worse off now than back when that happened..

It seems obvious to me Russia is worse off now than during the height of the USSR...late '60's, early '70's. Ask any pensioner in Russia if they were better off back then and they will say life was much better.
www.vox.com...

and this is also somehow Putins fault too . sorry just trying to understand

Since Putin took a very young 'democracy' that Yeltsin fumbled and turned it into an Oligarch system I would say...YES...this is Putin's fault.
www.rferl.org...

No need to say sorry unless you are trying to become Canadian!

edit on 12-3-2015 by noeltrotsky because: added link

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I also guess it depends on what you read
here is US wealth inaquility

www.theguardian.com...

Yup, that's what I'm saying and that's the truth. Anyone who tells you the USA is stealing money out of Russia is wrong.

aha yes I see
so here under the current rankings
en.m.wikipedia.org...'s_Billionaires
who is the Russian oligarch

it depends what you label stealing
I guess

aha i see no one heard of Microsoft ,Oracle
Hathaway ,Koch , loreal etc existing in Russia

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

ah yes I forgot Putin started cold war and made sure communism failed so he could ensure raise of oligarchs
like that would never happened with or without putin. lets say there is a house collapse .there will be always some cockroaches who come out unharmed when all the tiny ants got squished .who will stop the cockroach from simply stealing dead ants supplies whilst you are busy sweeping up. do you even give a @@ about the cockroach ?
say what????

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join