It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats will win the 2016 Presidential Election in a landslide.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh no THIS time the Dems want WOMEN in combat...you didn't know that?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Grumble

The last point not mentioned in the original post is a trend has developed. Mid-term elections are more locally focused and indirect votes of non-confidence in the President.

The presidential election allows the national media to focus/smear the GOP nominee. Not unlike Reid's implication of Romney not paying any taxes-of which he admitted a few days ago was bogus- it's a difficult barrier to overcome.

This election has a big difference. Hillary has already been countered quite effectively even before her announcement....if she does.

In reality, this election is an unknown. Too far and too many things could tip it either way....

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I am a democrat. I was happy the republicans won the last elections, to see what they could do. Lately, with all this crap in the ME, I am thinking we democrats should back away for a few years. Let the republicans figure it out and be the ones to send our kids to be maimed and a shortened life for.............????? I don't know, some religious group or another?

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Republicans have little power as long as Obama is calling the shots.

The failures are still on his butt.

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have not lost my memory who put our kids in the ME. Not even Obama could fix that century worst mistake ever. If there is a second coming now would be a good time. Pack up your babies and grab your old ladies....sorry about the grandbabies.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
April 8, 2019

Speaking of Bob Dole, he was promoted to Colonel today by President Trump.

"President Donald Trump on April 8 signed into law a bill that authorizes the “honorary appointment” of former Republican Sen. Bob Dole from captain to the grade of colonel, according to the White House.

The S. 252 bill passed the House of Representatives unanimously in March after it went through the Senate. The text of the legislation recognizes the time Dole spent in the Army.

Dole, who was born July 22, 1923, in Russell, Kansas, enrolled in the Army Enlisted Reserve Corps in 1942 when he was a student at the University of Kansas. He was later called to active duty the following year and served during World War II.
Dole, now 95 years old, finished his military service with two Purple Hearts and two awards of the Bronze Star Medal with the “V” device for valor, as well as a number of other awards."

More at: www.theepochtimes.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join