It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats will win the 2016 Presidential Election in a landslide.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

My, my, I ask a simple question and that's the response? A little on the defensive side aren't we...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

I can see who you support. The problem is to become 'more libertarian' isn't going to win the White house. Libertarian numbers, poll-wise suck.

I do agree with the 'evolve' point. Specifically, most of the current leaders/candidates are old or old school.

I prefer Walker, personally. Younger, battle tested. (At least against the Democrats. No one is battle tested for the internal fights that seem to rule in D.C..)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

I can see who you support. The problem is to become 'more libertarian' isn't going to win the White house. Libertarian numbers, poll-wise suck.

I do agree with the 'evolve' point. Specifically, most of the current leaders/candidates are old or old school.

I prefer Walker, personally. Younger, battle tested. (At least against the Democrats. No one is battle tested for the internal fights that seem to rule in D.C..)

I just don't think any of them have a chance against the whole "first female president" thing. To be honest, the only way you're going to 1 up that is Condoleezza Rice. People don't vote for what someone has accomplished anymore, they vote for their "team". They vote because they don't want to sound racist or sexist. And even though Hillary has done absolutely nothing in her entire career, women will still flock to vote for her simply because she's a woman.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Definitely a factor.

Yet, right this minute, a good portion of the left media and pundits are dumping on Hillary over the 'personal server issue.

This doesn't happen without 'marching orders'.

Look to Elizabeth Warren....

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Definitely a factor.

Yet, right this minute, a good portion of the left media and pundits are dumping on Hillary over the 'personal server issue.

Elizabeth Warren might actually be worse, if that's possible. But if Hilary is a no go, Warren will be the candidate. They need this sexist vote. I mean, who else are they going to throw up there? Biden?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It will be very interesting to revisit this thread at this time, next year.

The only thing constant is change.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: STTesc

Definitely a factor.

Elizabeth Warren might actually be worse, if that's possible. But if Hilary is a no go, Warren will be the candidate. They need this sexist vote. I mean, who else are they going to throw up there? Biden?

What about Carlie Fiorini? She's a no-go since she's a Republican.

Having the first woman, negro or chimpanzee for president is nothing but "feel good politics" in my opinion. How about a good leader with an economic background and is a "good steward" for all of the country.

Just think, if you had enough money you could own as many politicians as you want! And you could get them to said anything you wanted. And you could get them to spend YOUR taxes for shrimp races, multiple vacations to anywhere or illegal payments to illegal immigrants. Oh sorry, they're called undocumented workers and drug dealers are unlicensed pharmacists. My fKg head hurts.
edit on 18-3-2015 by buddah6 because: l

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Well, I think the Dems will win but for a whole different reason. They can't keep their bigots out of the spotlight. They have no one worth voting for among them except for one person I can think of. But, they probably won't toss him the nomination because he's scares the crap out of them. Until the Rep party itself is reformed and stops promoting bigotry, they're only going to get less popular.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

All I see is vote buying by the Dems.

What a shame that is what they need in order to win.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You have got to wonder why Obama and his administration wanted to make 10 million illegals legal and give them more benefits than Americans have... Oh wait, they will be able to vote maybe?...

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

The Democratic party will continue to win for one reason and one reason alone.......The Republican party has sold out to the progressives. They are controlled by the same people.

See conservatives are smart enough to figure this out and stop voting for these liars. Ron Paul opened my eyes and millions of others. Until they actually start being conservative again they will continue to lose time after time. Think I am nuts look how they treated Mr. Paul and also look at Romney care........THEY ARE PROGRESSIVES.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SubTruth

Yep, I agree.

The GOP and the DNC are basically following the same people....the Progressives.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman

Yep, I agree.

The GOP and the DNC are basically following the same people....the Progressives.

Do you mean the neocons, the military/industrial complex that profit from needless wars and conflicts world wide?

That is the corporate control that both the Democrats and Republicans worship and reap the benefits of lavish gifts from the lobbyists.

Follow the money to see who the real puppet masters are....

I have some serious money that says Jeb will take the WH....want some of this action?
edit on 23-3-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Progressives.....who want control over people.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The only point I'd disagree is the romneycare part.

Romneycare is a state program. basically wanted by the people of Mass. and apparently works fairly well.

That is where health care belongs, Constitutionally, at the state level. Vote for or not by the people of that state.

Blind-siding it on a federal level, even if the Mass. version was the basic model, is no indictment of Romney. Just Obama and the Dems....

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Good! I certainly hope so. I am one of that infamous "47%" that Romney mentioned in his little sordid recorded conversation. We don't count to the republicans.

Therefore I will be voting Democrat, as will many others.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

As you wish.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Jeb Bush will be elected President. When it happens I will explain how I knew this. Hillary's decent from her pedestal has been rapid and intentional.

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wow, the delusion runs deep, doesn't it? The GOP is progressive? Man, I have some premium lakefront property in the everglades for a low, low price I would like to sell you.

This will be, in fact, the most important election in our lifetimes, because the next president will replace at least four supreme court justices. The thought of the majority conservative court becoming supermajority conservative should be enough to give any sane person nightmares.

And speaking of sanity, or lack thereof, the GOP will lose again because they continue to chase a shrinking base of uneducated, backward, authoritarian people. Their voters are literally dying off, and the political positions the republican candidates are forced to support are absolute anathema to younger people - basically anyone Gen-X and younger, which now represent more population than the baby boom generation. Example: every single GOP candidate for president came out in support of Indiana's anti-gay "religious freedom" bill, despite the fact that the GOP in Indiana had already been forced to retreat from it in shame by the people of Indiana and the corporate leaders of the country. So what are these presidential candidates selling? And just who are their customers? And can you really see that customer base being large enough to defeat the democratic electoral advantage AND the popularity of Hillary Clinton? Like I said, depending on your answer, I have some land in the everglades to talk to you about...

posted on Apr, 6 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

Sam Kennison fan EH?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join