It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Map Is Really Awful News For (Racist) White Christian Conservatives

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Rhiannon

Did you see this?
conservativetribune.com...
Funny I can't pay my utilities ,can someone point out the privilige part so I can get free money?
I 'm a Beige colored follower of Christ.
I would say WHITE but it carries too many negative connotations and I 'm NOT Albino.

LOL and just Brilliant! We should start a beige coalition! Get some discrimination against beige laws put into place! Have beige only colleges, and Miss Beige America! And beige has just the right connotation to it ; D

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

It's the P.C. way to describe us. AND it also has the benefit of accuracy.
We could use the term, "Bleach" instead of "Blood"...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Yes, racism does still exist. Allways will, by all sides. But it's going by the wayside and the liberal/progressive left absolutely cannot have that. It is contrary to their agenda. True racism is bred and born on the left. It breeds there, festers there, thrives there. You people are sick.

This is insightful. The left desperately needs more racism to justify their own existence. They have to pretend that only whites are racist, most whites are racist, racism is widespread and "systemic", racism is all around, whites are always the big bad majority, christians are evil murderers and muslims are the religion of peace, "minorities" are always the victim and the list of illusory grievances goes on endlessly.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996
This map is disturbing, what do you think us rasict white Christian conservatives should do?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It's interesting that so many people hate this country and everything it stands for and would rather place Communists in power than see us succeed. Disturbing almost. I guess when you identify yourself by your race or gender you feel like you're on some sort of football team or something? If you hate Christianity, Capitalism and white people, why not move to the Middle East... or, you know, South America?

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: STTesc

#en eh right dear. And Megan fox is hot and American.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join