It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Map Is Really Awful News For (Racist) White Christian Conservatives

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

originally posted by: beezzer
We need to kill all the racists, with extreme prejudice-. . wait, what?

Huh..kill all racists?

Quit making up your own narratives to fit your view of the article

What do you want to do with those that don't think the same way?

Sure, racists of any religion (or none) are annoying and boorish. But you yourself said that you have issues with them.

Do you want them shot?

To shut up?

To go away?

Because we're never going to be rid of some sort of -ism. People are herd animals. They group themselves together.

Some idiots take it to extreme. Some actually hate others that are different.

But be it;
White
Black
Brown
Tall
Short
Asian
Fat
Thin
Smoker
Doper
Conservative
Liberal
Ugly
Pretty

What is your solution to the racists. . . of ALL types?

And for the record, "killing racists with extreme prejudice". . . . it was a joke. Get it? Racists? Prejudice?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Answer to Navy Doc....I am Native American.

And I'm European, Asian, Yupik Eskimo, Jewish and African, according to my DNA. I hit everywhere on the globe but South America.

So... I guess I'm... Human...? And an agnostic or... The Whitest Black Jew You Ever Saw. It depends on your point of view I guess.

I also think you are trolling for lulz. So here's your cookie.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

For those people I say, have your views..just don't try to use them to keep people down.

I recently moved..a month into I noticed my neighbor hangs Nazi flag in the window.
I figure as long as he leaves mine alone...keep it and his views. The thing is though..he helped me when I needed a boost on a very cold day. I am Native American..so it surprised me, but seems like a decent guy. The point is..I accepted his help, even though we may hold different views on the world. He or his are not making any trouble with mine and I am doing the same thing.

I have no hate towards those with opposing views..I have an issue with those who continue to use those views as a reason to take rights away from people.

edit on 11-3-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

Think what you want...makes no difference to me..

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Rights are guaranteed by the Constitution, the Bill of Rights.

The only rights I see evaporating are the ones to free speech and firearm ownership.

What rights do you think these racists are going to take?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Rights are guaranteed by the Constitution, the Bill of Rights.

The only rights I see evaporating are the ones to free speech and firearm ownership.

What rights do you think these racists are going to take?

Colored people's ability to vote without hassles, women being allowed to make decisions about their own body(abortion), gays and their right to live any way they choose, attempting to suppress other religions and Muslims live life in America without being prejudged....or a few I can think of.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Colored people's ability to vote without hassles,

Voter ID isn't a hassle. Unless you don't think owning a firearm requires an ID either. Because both are rights. And voter ID has nothing to do with religion or race.

women being allowed to make decisions about their own body(abortion),

I think it's called murder, but that's a mean moral streak in me. Has nothing to do with religion or race.

gays and their right to live any way they choose,

Supreme Court is going to rule on that, not sure what that has to do with race, though some religions tend to frown on homosexuality.

attempting to suppress other religions and Muslims live life in America without being prejudged....or a few I can think of.

Who has been supressing muslim? What racist religion has condemned muslims?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: Entreri06
The majority of American racists are Christian conservatives. Lol. .

Got some credible stats to back that up with? I know of plenty of liberals who are racist and/or bigoted. There are both conservatives and liberals who are racist or bigots, and there are conservatives and liberals who are not.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Some racism, others bigotry and sexism.

I also don't agree with abortion but it is not my body nor my right to tell others what they can do with it.

As for the Muslim faith..C'mon you really going to sit there and ask that question. You don't here the uproar about mosques, clothing or other stupid crap.

If voter ID didn't target a specific group..I would have no issue with it.

Gays are one of the big targets for that group.

If you are going to pretend to be blind about who is doing all this, that is on you.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I am out for awhile might come on later to reply.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996 Okay so white christians are a minority. Why do you seem so gleeful about it? What about white protestants, white atheists, white muslims? are brown christians a majority now? black christians? Is it only white christians you hate or do you hate all whites regardless of their religion. Or perhaps all christians regardless of their race?

I've noticed a lot of white hatred lately too, especially being taught to kids in school, and I think it's disturbing. Why would anyone want a single race of orange people? You think blacks are going to stay black, or yellows-yellow, reds-red.... lol sorry honey, it's not the end of the white race, it's the end of each race in all it's beautifulness. Keep on hatin'

And please stfu about the slaughter of 'your people', my white ancestors were also slaughtered you narcissist. Everyone hates white people now eh? Maybe it's time for all the whites to move back to europe and kick all the non-whites out, back to their own brown, black and yellow countries. The blacks, browns and yellows can all get their asses out of America also, and give it back to the reds, how's that? I'd be okay with that plan, y'all can move back to your homeland and then maybe the whinging would finally stop.

edit on 11-3-2015 by Rhiannon because: oops

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Is anyone other than me sick of the bs division tactics being put in place.

People need to wake tfu and figure out whom the actual enemy is.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Mind boggling destructive political moves are happening almost daily now.

Crazy times

Yes, and imo it's the global elite trying to kill the beautiful and uniqueness in each culture, so people have nothing to stand up for, no nation to fight for. When my parents came here in the 60's they had to have a sponsor, learn english and get a job. They taught all us kids to be good Americans, because that's why they came to America.... To be AMERICAN'S, not hypenated americans.

I think we need to go back to the idea of America and screw all the PC crap anymore, along with all the bs diversity, multi-culturism, which isn't really about multi-culturism at all, it's about watering down all cultures to nothing. You want to live in America learn the language, get her legally like my parents did, and ... well I'd say get a job, but America can't even really offer that anymore. Get rid of the 'if you speak spanish press 1' that still pisses me off, what about all the other immigrants? Where is the special number to press for the French, the Russians, the Serbs, the Germans, the Swedish?

If you can't understand English, if you consider yourself a hyphenated american, if you care more about the country you immigrated from than America.... GTFO and thank you

America is and was the melting pot, but seeing all the other countries around the world get watered down, is depressing. I want to go visit all those countries to experience DIFFERENT cultures, traditions, races, AND be respectful of them, even though I might have to OMG.. put a scarf over my hair. It's becoming a sick orange mono-culture. And if anyone thinks that if everyone is the same shade of orange there will be no more wars.... LOL wars are not about skin color, they are about global trillionaires needing power over ever land.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I'm really surprised that ATS would keep this type of trash on their boards.

Trash.

Yea its race provocative hate speech. AND probably over half of those "brown" folks are christians anyway. LOL! But by all means teach them to hate whitey. Gots to hate whitey. LOL. Oh that christian Whitey even though they cant tell which with is a christian and which isn't. You know at a glance anyway. Maybe they could develop a "profile" of the white christian so they can tell the diff.
edit on 11-3-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I know I don't vote for a president that Christian but some people want that in a president and they have every right to vote with those parameters.

I mean we never thought we would see a black president so who knows.....

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

If voter ID didn't target a specific group..I would have no issue with it.

What's wrong with targeting the lazy? I mean, if you are too damn lazy to get an ID, you sure as hell are too lazy to vote.
I'd be curious to know just how many folks out there don't have a valid id. Can't cash a check without one.

Of all the complaints people have, that one is the absolute lamest I have ever seen. The only reason to be upset about it would be if you are the one voting multiple times in the same election.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
The sooner we round up those stupid Christians the better.

Just imagine the peace we will have then.

I know it wont happen, but we can dream right?

Excellent thread OP, I can see a lot of thought and effort went into it.

Big S&F for you!

Keep up the good work.

To be clear, this post was dripping with sarcasm

I saw a car yesterday with two great bumper stickers the first said, "war is not a family value" and the second was the best, "Jesus would slap the s@@t out of you". I loved them.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

This thread is should fall under the category of political tolling.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

OMG, thank you for the laugh! I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Sad thing is I should be crying because what you said is spot on.

I have to choose to laugh at the craziness, or I would have killed myself by now.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

So NOW you're down to military bashing...I SHOULDA SEEN it...OH forget about US entirely....

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhiannon

Did you see this?
conservativetribune.com...
Funny I can't pay my utilities ,can someone point out the privilige part so I can get free money?
I 'm a Beige colored follower of Christ.
I would say WHITE but it carries too many negative connotations and I 'm NOT Albino.
edit on 12-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join