It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Map Is Really Awful News For (Racist) White Christian Conservatives

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
It's funny, a large almost overwhelming amount of Hispanics I've met, known,served with, or dated were Christians and for the most part conservative.

Pretty sure Christianity is still a huge thing in central and south America.

thats what i was thinking african americans too

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
One of the reasons that 'white christians' need to be certain to support Civil Rights' is that they are going to be the minority. We also know that payback is hell.

Maybe this is the Armageddon they speak of?

Another mention was Texas and it's 'conservative' base. Folks there are gerrymandered into ghettos of every stripe and political division. This is the last hurrah of those who WERE running the show. All of the laws that were passed to limit political participation by the Undesirables will soon (historically speaking) be overturned. I guess all those folks who hate that change can move to Wisconsin, N Dakota, etc.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: largo

Are you suggesting non-white majorities will pass laws that would be discriminatory?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

Not only are the newcomers browner than you, they’re more progressive than you. In fact, they seem hell bent on turning this nation into a liberal, 21st century state which welcomes diversity and equality. This is a nightmare (for racist, white, christian conservatives)!

This Map Is Really Awful News For (Racist) White Christian Conservatives
This is good news..looks like the world is changing for the better and more people are starting to realize that the old ways should be left in the past.

So you dislike racism so much you start a thread with a very racist post?

Ironic post is ironic.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

My people were slaughtered to create these "great" countries, and we are still mocked and considered second class citizens in our own country.

So excuse me if I don't weep for your supposed great lands being bombarded with immigrants.

Just be glad they are not massacring your people by the millions to establish a life here.

"My people."

Dare I ask the question?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Wookiep

I believe "Christians" are the most judgmental A'holes here..not all but a lot.

Not all white people are racists...that is a fact. Conservative...I believe racism and bigotry go hand in hand with that party.

I am not saying all conservatives are racists and bigot but they sure do nothing about the ones that are, instead they want us to ignore them instead of having the party do anything about them.

The irony of that is the one hung up on race in this thread is YOU.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

If you study the history of the oppressed they are always pressed into their roles by the dominant religion.
You know, because they will get theirs in heaven.

Bad education helps a lot in suppressing the underclass too.

Ever wonder why the educated and secular are always being called into question about their patriotism?
Because they know better.
Take a hint and see where activism arrives from. Sufficient money (starving makes you compliant), education and lack of respect for religions used to suppress the people exist in institutions of higher learning. The semi-privileged can agitate easily when the contrasts are pointed out, not the working poor until they become entirely desperate.

Watch how the intelligentsia are not tolerated in any rigid society, no matter what form. It's where the hell raising begins.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Entreri06

originally posted by: Wookiep
I'm a little confused by the title of this piece of trash article..

"(Racist) White Christian Conservatives" seems to imply that all it takes to be racist is to just be white, a Christian and a conservative. So, now people who fit these three descriptions are just automatic racists?

So sick of crap like this.

Well if the shoe fits... The majority of American racists are Christian conservatives. Lol.

Now I think it's silly we some how decided that being a nonviolent racist is worse then killing some one or being a thief exc.
that said I grew up in the south, still live in MS and every single racist I've ever met (and I've met ALOT) were conservative Christians.

Maybe just like withmuslims and Muslim terrorists all you conservative Christians should be speaking out against and policing your own.

That's funny, I grew up near Detroit and every racist I even met was a black liberal. Who'd a thunk it?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, but we all know that the pie is sliced by those in control.
If I don't owe you, literally anything including respect and you have gone out of your way to harm me and mine, it's real easy to justify acting like a dick.
By the way, when they achieve their majority, they won't be a minority.

White christians are another dumpster fire along with every other religious congregation to me. Throw in atheists to the conflagration too. They all KNOW the TRUTH and in reality they know little to nothing about the show we participate in.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Unfortunately for the future of humanity, athiests will remain the most persecuted minority in the US. Idiocracy is well underway too late to stop the runaway train
edit on 11-3-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

HAHA this is just as dumb as racist christians. This country IS DOOOOOMMMED

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Also, I know Liberal Christians and Liberal racists. OH! I also know Black racists and Asians who hate other Asians. Whoa thats crazy!
edit on 11-3-2015 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Obviously, the premise itself is racist. Why else would one isolate one group and compare it with 'every other group united'? As if that's the world: white christians and then , everybody else. Very mindless. I'll bet black Buddhists are really, really, scared- they don't have one state on that map!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I know right those poor atheists not being allowed into college or certain public schools. I hate that they have to state that their atheist when they fill out job applications and drink from different water fountains.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It's not who you are. It's whether or not you followed the law to get here that counts ... like my Filippino and Japanese aunts and latino cousin.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
We need to kill all the racists, with extreme prejudice-. . wait, what?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I know right those poor atheists not being allowed into college or certain public schools. I hate that they have to state that their atheist when they fill out job applications and drink from different water fountains.

I know it's not that bad, but I imagine the office of president would be tough for an admitted athiest to gain. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
All this OP is, is another attempt to divide. That's the progressive way. They're idiots and they don't even need 4 steps to do it in.

Let's see...history shows us that progressives are...

Racist
Intolerant
Divisive (if not in power, and when so, even more so)
Love Tyranny
Hate Freedom
Hate the Constitution and the Bill of Rights (Because those give others to voice their opposition and fight back)

As far as I am concerned, proggies have hijacked the DNC because they weren't extreme enough and now they whine about others who voice their concerns and even fight back.

What a bunch of wussified D-Bags!
edit on 11-3-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The OP is about "RACIST white christian conservatives" not "white christian conservatives".

It seems to me that a lot of people are taking this personal..if you fit that group..then no apologies.

As yo can see though it is about the racist ones, not the all of them.

I have no issue with white conservative Christians just the racist ones,,along with any other ignorant people, but the article was a about a specific group.

Answer to Navy Doc....I am Native American.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
We need to kill all the racists, with extreme prejudice-. . wait, what?

Huh..kill all racists?

Quit making up your own narratives to fit your view of the article

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join