It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Map Is Really Awful News For (Racist) White Christian Conservatives

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Honestly while racist can't vanish fast enough, I need diversity in people ( including white folks) ,politics and art , much like a Sunny Saturday in Washington Sq Pk. too much of one thing isn't good for anything.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

This by nature thread is actually a decisive thread as the colour of a Christian is of no matter before our lord and any supposed Christian who say's it is, well, is therefore not a Christian at all.

The problem we face today is not the colour of people but other religions and cultures which pose a far more genuine threat to our identity's as nation's, the prevalence of growing Islam and it's militant attitudes is also far more dangerous and no not for one moment believe that Muslims are not racist, ask many who have gone on there Haaj and you will find Black African Muslims have been treated less well in Arabia than there Arab and European counterpart's.

Tribalism is a flaw in human nature we must overcome and of course other than religion there is the problem of Cultural Identity, as long as we see one another as different and erroneously believe that another person is more like us because he is the same shade and another less because he is a different shade then in a very real sense we are actually blind.

What I would rather see and see enter the collective subconscious is an emphasis on cultural and religious distribution.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Wow...this thread is gonna go south quick.

My dog barks at dark skinned people, because he is not used to them yet, they look different to him.
Does this mean he is racist?

No, it means he, like other animals and humans have a fear if the unfamiliar.

Is anyone other than me sick of the bs division tactics being put in place.

We all eat, crap and breed. Anyone who is openly and verbally racist is usually not very smart.

People need to wake tfu and figure out whom the actual enemy is.

United we stand, divided we fall.

Stating a certain religion is racist is pretty ignorant as well.

Open borders, I mean voters is a bad idea imo. A struggling economy can't absorb it.

What's the point of rigging an election this way for maintaining control, when you will only be in control of a shthole?

There has to be another end game to the flood.
Voters,loyal army, wages?

Mind boggling destructive political moves are happening almost daily now.

Crazy times

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
That's it for tonight.

Aw, c'mon man! You start this trashy thread, get a few honest responses that disagree with/refute your racist article's stance against whites, Christians and conservatives. Then decide to bail out??

This is what we call a bait thread. Lure us in with racist antics, then as a result, legitimate questions are asked about the OP and it's intentions. OP then bails out and enjoys stars and flags. In this case, stars and flags from racist liberals. Pffftt.

edit on 11-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So what?
Another map or poll, who cares,they are going to cut off heads later or what?
Meh.
Enjoy the non issue.
edit on 11-3-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   

edit on 11-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (not feeding liberal racist trolls)

edit on 11-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

To be clear, this post was dripping with sarcasm

I starred You for this one Stosh!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Great, 20 more months of this rhetoric.

And it is just starting, wait till the hate really gets going.

I completely forgot, by which I meant ignored, the fact the pres election is coming in a year and a half....god why.

I hate this time, we only get about a year and a half to two years with only moderate political bs being shoved in our faces, followed by a full on blitz.

"My name is douche bag, and I believe in freedom, my opponent is crap sandwich and he hates women babies and kittens, he wants to enslave mankind and kill puppies with hammers. BTW I think he might be a Nazi."

"My name is crap sandwich, I am not a Nazi, and I love puppies and kittens, did you know douche bag was on Hitlers cabinet? Did you know he said "the old and sick should just die and save the young and healthy money"?"

"My name is douche bag, and I have uncovered pictures that might show crap sandwich at a KKK rally....can we be sure this isn't him hiding behind a mask?"

"My name is crsp sandwich, and we recently found pictures showing him at a dinner party, are we sure there weren't Nazis there? He won't release the guest list, or his birth certificate so we know if he was born in Nazi Germany or not,.....can we really trust him if he won't be honest with us? What is he hiding?"

I can hear the damned ads already.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
I'm a little confused by the title of this piece of trash article..

"(Racist) White Christian Conservatives" seems to imply that all it takes to be racist is to just be white, a Christian and a conservative. So, now people who fit these three descriptions are just automatic racists?

So sick of crap like this.

Well if the shoe fits... The majority of American racists are Christian conservatives. Lol.

Now I think it's silly we some how decided that being a nonviolent racist is worse then killing some one or being a thief exc.
that said I grew up in the south, still live in MS and every single racist I've ever met (and I've met ALOT) were conservative Christians.

Maybe just like withmuslims and Muslim terrorists all you conservative Christians should be speaking out against and policing your own.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

That's it for tonight.

Aw, c'mon man! You start this trashy thread, get a few honest responses that disagree with/refute your racist article's stance against whites, Christians and conservatives. Then decide to bail out??

This is what we call a bait thread. Lure us in with racist antics, then as a result, legitimate questions are asked about the OP and it's intentions. OP then bails out and enjoys stars and flags. In this case, stars and flags from racist liberals. Pffftt.

I didn't see a single honest reply...
Because it seems not a single person has actually understood the context of the thread in the slightest.

Including yourself.

It's not against "white christian conservative"...

It's about "racist white christian conservatives"...

And yes, this map would be awful news for them.

So many here took it personally, despite the clarification that is about racists feeling upset that they're becoming a minority...
It makes me wonder if they're part of that minority...

So I'm pretty pleased you're all upset.

I starred and flagged...
Not out of racism, because I cannot be superior to my own race...

But out of understanding the context of the thread.

Too bad so many here are upset that racists are on the decline...

Did I mention that pleases me... Greatly!!!

edit on 11-3-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Explain how the article is NOT being racist.....

Earlier this week, Jonathan Merritt of the Religion News Service dug into data from the American Values Atlas, a website unveiled late last year by the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) that aggregates polling information on the political opinions, values, and religious affiliations of Americans. The wealth of data is a lot to sift through, but Merritt pointed to a striking revelation: white Christians, once the majority in virtually every major population area in America, are now a minority in 19 states.

Do you see where they add the racist???? All it states is that White Christians are the minority. This article is stating that ALL White Christians are racist. If that isn't the MOST racist comment I have read, I don't know what is. You judge me because I may or may not be a white Christian? You know NOTHING about me. This is just another post full of name calling and racist comments.

Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining. I have a brain and can read for my self. It is a racist article and if you can't see this this YOU, not me, are the racist.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Yeah, Christian conservatives are becoming a minority...

But it is the racists among them that would find this to be awful news...

Normal christians, exude tolerance, so surely they wouldn't find this to be awful news...

If the context of the OP, not the article itself, is not visible to some, but it is to others... Like myself...
That does not make me racist against my own damn race for pointing out what flew above your heads.

& who is judging you?
I couldn't care less if you fit the bill or not...

I just expressed my pleasure at the decline of racism...
And will continue to do so.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

BTW I do see where they added the word racist...

It's in the damn title, and the first line of the article.

Did it not fit your faux outrage narrative to include that in the excerpt you quoted?

Clear off.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

If you aren't trolling then you are obviously racist against whites.

Actually if I do have any feeling towards whites..it would the ignorant ones. Can't stand ignorance.

I love all people though just to clarify. If you or anyone feels this is against you, it wasn't meant to be but if the shoe fits..

Translation:

I love everyone.

Except people that don't agree with me.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

BTW I quoted the article WORD for WORD. They ADDED it to the title to get attention, which is the problem I have with this article. It is about white Christians becoming the minority....NOT racist! They added that to the TITLE of the article, NOT the part I quoted. I did not remove it so don't act like I am changing anything. You don't like how it reads...then you don't like the article.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's funny, a large almost overwhelming amount of Hispanics I've met, known,served with, or dated were Christians and for the most part conservative.

Pretty sure Christianity is still a huge thing in central and south America.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
I'm really surprised that ATS would keep this type of trash on their boards.

Trash.

Im starting to not be surprised anymore.........ATS is not what it once was, it use to be this would not be tolerated.......

But its ok, conservatives,jews and christians have been a huge target really really heavy over the last year, and its just getting worse on ATS , I dont see the momentum stopping

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I'm not suggesting you changed it at all...

I'm just pointing out that they already set the context as racists being pissed about it...
Not all christians...

Do you see my point?

Or am I just a racist white man racist against the white man?

Personally I think the article is bunk anyways...

Christians are not becoming "the minority"... Not even close!

Numbers are dwindling maybe.

But if 30% of *insert state* is christian...
How does that make them a minority?
Surely that means they're still a majority.

Because the whole other 70% would be broken down into 10%s & 20%s...

Which would make them the minority!

So yes it's all bunk, I don't see it as an attack on christians though...
Just the racist ones who would find it to be "awful news".

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: thesaneone
I'm really surprised that ATS would keep this type of trash on their boards.

Trash.

Im starting to not be surprised anymore.........ATS is not what it once was, it use to be this would not be tolerated.......

But its ok, conservatives,jews and christians have been a huge target really really heavy over the last year, and its just getting worse on ATS , I dont see the momentum stopping

Your not the only one who has noticed this change in ATS look at how many decent members have not participated in ATS lately.

In my opinion this is what happens when you choose quantity over quality.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

a reply to: Wookiep

I believe "Christians" are the most judgmental A'holes here..not all but a lot.

Not all white people are racists...that is a fact. Conservative...I believe racism and bigotry go hand in hand with that party.

I am not saying all conservatives are racists and bigot but they sure do nothing about the ones that are, instead they want us to ignore them instead of having the party do anything about them.

Wow, thank God you had those disclaimers in your post. It almost looked like you were stereotyping entire groups based on idiotic ideas. But since you understand that a few may not fit into the neat little boxes you've prepared, all is good.

One day, when someone says "my people" they will actually be referring to "humans". Until then, you will have lovely sh!t hole articles like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join