It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Map Is Really Awful News For (Racist) White Christian Conservatives

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
My people were slaughtered to create these "great" countries, and we are still mocked and considered second class citizens in our own country.

So excuse me if I don't weep for your supposed great lands being bombarded with immigrants.

Just be glad they are not massacring your people by the millions to establish a life here.

Self pity is no way to go through life.

link   

originally posted by: johnwick

If you aren't trolling then you are obviously racist against whites.

Actually if I do have any feeling towards whites..it would the ignorant ones. Can't stand ignorance.

I love all people though just to clarify. If you or anyone feels this is against you, it wasn't meant to be but if the shoe fits..

"But if the shoe fits"

Was that meant to imply I myself am racist christian and white?

I am white, but not racist or religious.

So how do you feel about ignorant blacks? Or ignorant Latinos?

How about ignorant Asians?

You are just fine with them?

But somehow whites are evil if they also have idiots amongst them just like everyone else?

link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I believe "Christians" are the most judgmental A'holes here..not all but a lot.

Not all white people are racists...that is a fact. Conservative...I believe racism and bigotry go hand in hand with that party.

I am not saying all conservatives are racists and bigot but they sure do nothing about the ones that are, instead they want us to ignore them instead of having the party do anything about them.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: johnwick

Big time sarcasm, sorry, I forget sometimes much is lost in typing.

Dripping with sarcasm.

ETA: edited my first post to clarify.

I assumed it was, but yes, type loses so much, there should be a sarcasm faint for use on the Internet.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

If you aren't trolling then you are obviously racist against whites.

Actually if I do have any feeling towards whites..it would the ignorant ones. Can't stand ignorance.

I love all people though just to clarify. If you or anyone feels this is against you, it wasn't meant to be but if the shoe fits..

"But if the shoe fits"

Was that meant to imply I myself am racist christian and white?

I am white, but not racist or religious.

So how do you feel about ignorant blacks? Or ignorant Latinos?

How about ignorant Asians?

You are just fine with them?

But somehow whites are evil if they also have idiots amongst them just like everyone else?

Yep any ignorance from any person, culture..etc. I just used the white ones because you specifically asked about them.

If you consider yourself to be better than any race, culture or religion...you are a racist/bigot. So much to learn from one another.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

My people were slaughtered to create these "great" countries, and we are still mocked and considered second class citizens in our own country.

So excuse me if I don't weep for your supposed great lands being bombarded with immigrants.

Just be glad they are not massacring your people by the millions to establish a life here.

Self pity is no way to go through life.

I have no self pity.

Just pointing out facts...but you go ahead and ignore them..no skin off my back.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

Ok, so you think (most) Christians are judgemental A-holes.. That's personal opinion, but I digress.. what does this have to do with racism? The title implies that (racist) white Christian conservatives are the minority in the red states.. How does the author know they are racist? Has he/she met all (millions) white Christian conservatives?
edit on 10-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

What facts have you pointed out? The only fact I see is that you post some b.s from a site known for spreading misinformation, like I said it's pure trash.

link   

a reply to: johnwick

I don't know what you have against immigration...Canada and the US were founded on immigration.

Is it the brown people you have an issue with?, because there are immigrants still coming from other countries that are still coming here.

Yet nothing is ever said about them..it is always Muslims or Mexicans...never about anyone else.

I don't mind immigrants, that are legal.

I do mind a flood of illegals coming in.

Immigration is controlled as slow for a reason.

To preserve the countries culture.

Mass uncontrolled immigrations result in the loss of culture, in this case one of the most successful in world history.

By immigration law, one must learn English.

Instead Americans are being forced to learn Spanish.

Do you not see this?

I see it ever single day here in Texas.

Spanish only commercials on the TV and radio, adds I can't read in the paper, people I can't even talk to because we can't communicate.

link   

I said if the shoe fits because you seem to be taking this personal. I apologize for nothing if you feel this thread is targeting your beliefs...to bad..deal with it.

I never said whites are evil...in fact I never said anyone was evil.

Yes whites have idiots amongst them..just like everyone else. Yet..I have seen your posts and others one here..if one black does wrong..you attempt to paste them all as bad.

+3 more 
link   

Not only are the newcomers browner than you, they’re more progressive than you. In fact, they seem hell bent on turning this nation into a liberal, 21st century state which welcomes diversity and equality. This is a nightmare (for racist, white, christian conservatives)!

This Map Is Really Awful News For (Racist) White Christian Conservatives
This is good news..looks like the world is changing for the better and more people are starting to realize that the old ways should be left in the past.

Honestly, bigots like you are what we need to be rid of.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

What facts have you pointed out? The only fact I see is that you post some b.s from a site known for spreading misinformation, like I said it's pure trash.

Was talking about my people and slaughter. Are you trying to make me say something I didn't...

Ahh..right wing tricks...ask one question get and answer...attempt to use your answer for another question.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Explain to me how pointing out racists/bigots are becoming the minority?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
That's it for tonight.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The irony is thick in this thread.

You do realize you are exhibiting all the traits you are accusing others of having.

Racist? check
ignorant? check
Bigot? check
Hater? check

And I will add one going by this quote of yours,

I love all people though just to clarify.

A fabricator of the truth.

At least be honest with yourself, you know you want to fully embrace your hate.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Texas is nearly 90% Christian. It's 85% white. Where did you get that joke of a map?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Everybody's people were slaughtered at one time through their own history and they have moved on but go ahead and keep living in the past.

On topic the article is still trash.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Why put racist in the title? For S & F? What does that have to do with anything?

I do not understand what this post or the article (that you didn't link) is trying to say other than cause trouble.

Because elections are coming around, and that means it's time for a little divide and conquer.

It's not like either side can run on their record. Both have proven that what they really care about is what they can take from the American people and give to the people that fund their campaigns. The only option they have is to try to denigrate the other side. You're not going to see a thread along the lines "Democrats/Republicans are good because ..." All you are going to see is each side expressing their hatred for the other, and by extension anyone who doesn't think as they do.

These days, elections are like voting for whether you want your house robbed by a meth addict or a heroin addict. Just don't waste your vote on the guy that doesn't want to rob your house. The meth head says he's a racist, and the heroin addict says he wants to let the terrorists kill you, and they wouldn't lie to you.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Great, 20 more months of this rhetoric.

And it is just starting, wait till the hate really gets going.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage

Explain to me how pointing out racists/bigots are becoming the minority?

I'm not sure what you are asking here? Are racists/bigots becoming the minority? If that then, yes. Racism is becoming and has been becoming, at least among the actuall living class of people, less and less every year. Its idea is mostly being built up by and perpetrated by leftist (progressives) as a means to an end. A political tool, by tools.

Yes, racism does still exist. Allways will, by all sides. But it's going by the wayside and the liberal/progressive left absolutely cannot have that. It is contrary to their agenda. True racism is bred and born on the left. It breeds there, festers there, thrives there. You people are sick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join