It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burns on UFO propulsion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I have found 2 interesting (and quite technical) documents written by a certain Steve Burns about UFO design and "Possible Transmission Line Propulsion Device" as he calls it.

I was not sure to post that in science & technology, but given the obvious lack of interest of the last thing I posted there on the subject, I decided that the aliens & UFO could be a better place.

Anyway here are the links:
UFO Design
Possible Transmission Line Propulsion Device
They are somewhat difficult reads, because rather technical. But even if all the formulas and equations are not necessarily understood, it is still very useful to read on and try to understand the underlying concepts.

I would also point one thing, to avoid unnecessary comments: I don't try to say here that this is an explanation at how UFO's work, it is an attempt; I also don't try to say that UFO means extraterrestrial.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Very interesting, will take time to read.
It also states that in an experiment that light particles were slowed to a speed of 38mph. I thought light always trveled at the same speed regardless of medium. hmm

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Very interesting article SpookyVince, It looks like you have put into it a lot of effort, I will take time to read it.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquidus
Very interesting article SpookyVince, It looks like you have put into it a lot of effort, I will take time to read it.

I also posted this a bit of time ago, and got not much interest, but as you seem interested, I can only recommend you to read that one, and especially the link I provide (not something I wrote either, but I just translated it into english). I think it is very good.

I'm working (when I have time) on another translation of a text written by a french military in the 1950's, Lt Jean Plantier. When I will have it finished, I'll post. This one is also extremely interesting, and especially because of the year it was published. The article he wrote was published in the official french armed forces magazine at the time!

[Edit:]
Misunderstood your post, I thought you gave me credit for the articles... They're not from me obviously!...

[edit on 22-12-2004 by SpookyVince]

new topics

top topics

join