It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

window to edit (4-hours)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
the clock is either off by two hours early or I just slipped into a time slip.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

The 4 hour edit window is really like 2 hours. Has happened to Me a LOT!!!! You know that like because ATS is in a different dimension and all....... LOL!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

ATS is in its normal dimension. I checked with the reptilians and they say it's all systems normal on our end. You might want to check your personal dimensions. Eddy's in the space time continuum again.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
the clock is either off by two hours early or I just slipped into a time slip.

Are you sure the improbability drive was in forwards and not reverse ?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The flux capacitor had its thnigamabob on backwards again, I lost two hours so I must have gone forward. But then day light saving time just started so I lost one hour there. Which means ATS is only 1 hour ahead.

anyway, yeah, back to that. I lost time editing my post.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

well ok but I have tried editing several times and it stopped me at 2 hours. With like a dozen different posts, tried to edit just after 2 hours or so, and it said the 4 hours was timed out. I know I wasn't trippin or anything. It happens to Me a LOT!!! Just sayin......

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Your personal dimension settings are off.

Seriously though, it's been like that for a long time. It lies. It's two hours not four.
edit on 3/10/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

LOL! Thanx for letting Me know! I knew I am not as crazy as people think I am. Well maybe, but that's not the topic here so I'll drop that! Thanx again! Later, Syx.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Seriously though, it's been like that for a long time. It lies. It's two hours not four.

...and this whole time I thought my age was causing me to lose track of time.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
If you go into edit mode a few minutes after posting, you will see a message above the edit box which tells you how many minutes you have got left for editing.
This message counts down from 120 minutes, which is two hours in the rest of the world.
ATS is in a separate universe with only thirty-minute hours.

P.S. I am now adding the second "s" in "message", and I see I have 110 minutes remaining.

edit on 11-3-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Efin hell just happened to me too. it has been less than an hour . i have not changed my clock settings here to my real time maybe that is why

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

No that was your dimensional clock not adjusting for Dimensional Savings Time.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
If you go into edit mode a few minutes after posting, you will see a message above the edit box which tells you how many minutes you have got left for editing.
This message counts down from 120 minutes, which is two hours in the rest of the world.

ATS is in a separate universe with only thirty-minute hours.
That timer works well, and you can still edit your post when it says you have one minute left. So ATS still has 60 minute hours while that timer is working.

It apparently initiates a time warp when the timer expires and then another 2 hours go by in the time it takes you to blink.

Funny how it only affects ATS and not my other clocks, isn't it?

I haven't counted but this seems like maybe about the hundredth thread on this or similar topic. Just think they could have saved the last 99 of those threads if they had just fixed it, which can't be THAT hard. The best fix IMO would be to have the countdown timer start at 240 minutes, then they can just leave the "4 hours is up" message as is.

new topics

top topics

join