It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It all fell apart. life's middle finger and poor choices.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hey... come on, pal, you'll be alright! Look at the bright side, you arent making as much, at the moment, but that might change and then the next thing you know, you'll be complaining that you're OVERworked... so take advantage of your situation, you've got freetime!

You can sleep in, stay up late or whatever you want. Read a good book, whatever you want! You're livin the dream, baby! And dont put those George Clooney looks to waste, there are ladies out there that need attention! That's right, you know what you need to do now, time to teach that wife and kid of yours a lesson... Dang it, just nevermind that last line, I accidentally slipped into my "bartender from the movie The Shining" persona... It happens from time to time.

Anyway, life is like a roller coaster for me. Ups are always followed by downs, downs are always followed by ups... and so on... sometimes it goes until you are stretched out so thin you think you will snap, but then relief comes... or disaster, whichever end you are coming from, you will certainly arrive on the opposite side from it.

Laugh Now, Cry Later... Cry Now, Laugh Later... and so on... and so on... and so on.

I have other suggestions, but the tnc ya know... So, go saddle up at a bar somewhere and have a few beers with the fellas. Just try to avoid the fancy bar in the Overlook Hotel... muahahahahaha (its the Hotel from the movie The Shining) ahahahahaaa....

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MrMaybeNot

Did a guy named Steve steal your wife/girlfriend 22 1/2 years ago? It just seems odd for you to ask that out of nowhere...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

It's a hard, hard thing to grow accustomed to, not living with your kids every day. When i split from the mother of my son (he was about 2 and a half) i missed him so much in the first week that it was unbearable.

Get yourself in a position where you can have regular access, work towards (or consolidate) your ability to have them stay with you some nights/days. Best target you can work for. Things will get better, just set some goals about your kids and be measured in the way that you deal with the ex etc.

Best of luck to man

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
OK so here's how it happend . The Mrs and I disagreed but the house is in her mothers name I pay for that house and her brand new dodge journey and she challenged me to leave and wheredd I go. She said Id have no where to go and that he holds no responsibility towards her husband if 8 years that she just had sex with. So I took my pride went to a shelter that I offered help at so here I am working my job living in a shelter while she is in the safety and comfort of my blood sweat and tears.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Dude,

Been there. I dont have advice to help you get out of this. I can only say I understand man. We actually have allot in common.

Here is this though.

When we suffer, we are honest. When we are in pain, we understand what it is to be human. When we lose, we learn the awesomeness of victory. The ultimate you is in there. These things bring him out.

Everything that sucks is empty of purpose beyond what we do with it. You decide what this means and how it will evolve.

Dont be afraid of being poor. I have been in tears because I couldnt buy diapers, couldnt buy a yogurt for my kid. Other times I have also been blessed, make good money, live like a prince....I cant say which is more fitting for me. Its an incredible feeling to have your last dollar in the world in your hand. Its also nice to just be able to get what you need.

Its like eating when hungry or sleeping when tired. If you have never been tired or hungry you would never know how freaking awesome it is to get fed and nap in that state.

Dont doubt yourself sir. You made the choices you needed to. Where you are is not where you are going. Its just another step in a long journey.

All you suffer is potential power and strength. Take your pain and use it.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 3 12 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

If only it was easy as a 5 mile run in mop gear or getting smoked until the the temp rises. Loseing my buddies wasn't easy at all. I've just seemingly lost my self or my will and am seriously a step away from telling my job and everyone around me just how I feel regardless of the consequence. Thanks guys maybe this was more of a rant.

You're not alone. I feel this way EVERY SINGLE DAY! Remember, Love is the answer!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Fall down nine times stand up ten . Easy for me to say now but there was a time when the earth did not circle the sun , it circled my shoulders . I have a feeling that it will work out good for you after a few more hiccups . And i don't normally predict . Just a feeling .

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm sorry life took a crap on you
It always seems to happen to the most upstanding folks. Sure would be nice if the universe took aim at the jerky people for once.

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe
The Mrs and I disagreed but the house is in her mothers name I pay for that house and her brand new dodge journey and she challenged me to leave and wheredd I go. She said Id have no where to go and that he holds no responsibility towards her husband if 8 years that she just had sex with. So I took my pride went to a shelter that I offered help at so here I am working my job living in a shelter while she is in the safety and comfort of my blood sweat and tears.

Are you legally bound to make the payments on the bolded sentence up there? If not, cease immediately. Tell her they're HER problems now, not yours. It takes two to divorce, and if she's not up to being wife material, she damn sure isn't going to need to rely on you to provide for her like one.
IMO, so long as you're not legally bound to make those payments, it's on her now. She's expecting you to suffer while she doesn't have to worry about a damn thing. That's not right, & is totally unacceptable. She needs to get herself a job if she doesn't already have one to keep that house & car. She's living in one, and driving the other. Definitely her responsibility now. After all, she said you're not HER responsibility, so neither is she yours.

Women that do this greedy crap to their exes make the rest of us non-greedy women look horrible

I wouldn't worry too much about the kids being homeless as far as cutting her off from your pocket book is concerned. She likely may shape up faster than you think.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I know it probably doesn't help much, but things could always be worse, so don't worry or stress about your situation because it won't help a bit

What s your goal in life? What do you want? How will you know when you get it? There is no purpose In this universe, so you have to come up with these answers yourself.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Just wanted you all to know that, that period in my life is over and i am fully back on my feet. Thank you for the encouragement and kind words.
edit on 28-5-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
ignore me .. the thread .. mmm yummy animal traps

m.youtube.com...

don't mind me
I just don't get it

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 20-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join