It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music You Know and Love but Most Do Not...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Well that's...different, lol. The cute metal shtick works for that group

Stumbled on this one not too long ago. It starts out a little slow, but wait for it.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I really don't know what to think of the Japanese surrealism. The imagery is so unique.

These Korean gals certainly have mastered all the classic riffs for a nice pop/rock presentation.

edit on 26-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I don't know why. I feel compelled to post this. Miss you Freddy. I'm not alone in that fondness. Gone too soon.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: argentus

It must take full responsibility for the amnesia it creates.

Nice to see you, hope all is good with you this season.

I miss Stuart too, he's irreplacable. In his memory, from the Barras:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant

I couldn't play Nazi Punks cos of the T&C's but just for you...!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thank you, I actually listened to Nazi punks right before I posted Police truck.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

N.P. is one of my favourites.

Another tribute and for anyone who doesn't know or love these blokes, now you do.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is it wrong that I've been having bad thoughts about the bloody zombie chick staring out from this post? (If it gets removed and someone wonders what it was... nevermind)... the mind is a terrible thing to taste... ministry

thieves and burning inside ministry

edit on 1/10/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
And back to the guys who invented the music video... with one of the best ones ever made... love without anger- devo

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
And, knowing I'm just playing for/with myself (as we all are), I'll put up one of the most underrated (whatever that means) efforts ever, that's so full of genius it boggles... wall of voodoo - call of the west

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Is it wrong that I've been having bad thoughts about the bloody zombie chick staring out from this post?

Nah, it's not wrong

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A controversial band that has played for lil Kim in North Korea...for those who do not know them well enough, they are not what they seem, in fact they are trolling every system in a meaningful way

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Hmm, Euro-weirdness for you:

Einsturzende Neubauten - Haus der Luge

And Skeletal Family:

This thread is like the closest I'll ever come to confession. Am I absolved of all music sin yet?

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Speaking of Euro-weirdness, are you familiar with a band called Iniquitous Savagery? They're from your neck of the woods, Glasgow apparently. They're playing here in a couple of weeks at the same venue that my band played with Karyn Crisis' new band. Just curious if you knew anything about them. I'm not that into death metal but might go check them out as it's the last show that the promoter is doing because he actually takes care of the bands and pays everyone so he keeps taking a beating and losing his shirt on the majority of shows he's booked. It's pretty crappy but the venue is still going to be around, just no shows from this promoter aside from a huge outdoor festival he's going to throw this summer. Way off topic now lol. Was just curious if you were familiar with the band from Glasgow.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Not quite my sort of music but credits where it`s due....you have probably never even heard of these guys

edit on 21-1-2016 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar
Hello there!
Nope, I've not seen them. I gave them a listen though and I reckon they'd be worth a visit. There's an annoying twiddly guitar (to me) that kinds of ruins it but then I know absolutely feck all about death metal.
The singer's got a good voice though. Go along and chuck some neeps (turnips) at them. Make them feel at home.

On the completely other end of the music spectrum, I've had Echobelly in my head all day, God knows why.

Presented by Suggs!! Don't say I'm not good to you all.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join