It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all remote viewers please help locate MH370

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Not sure, but it looks like Rod Sterling is standing in front of it talking and smoking a cigarette.

from wiki:

Rodman Edward "Rod" Serling (December 25, 1924 – June 28, 1975) was an American screenwriter, playwright, television producer, and narrator known for his live television dramas of the 1950s and his science fiction anthology TV series, The Twilight Zone'.
Serling was active in politics, both on and off the screen, and helped form television industry standards. He was known as the "angry young man" of Hollywood, clashing with television executives and sponsors over a wide range of issues including censorship, racism, and war...

I used to pull a buddies chain=> ... I would say STERLING... he would say SERLING
(I knew he was correct but I liked to tweek Pete (the drummer) off just to get him riled....
hey there was no Wiki back in the late '70s to reference at a snap of the fingers like today....

thanks

the missing flight...Diego Garcia or Somalia, will be used as nuke delivery platform in future...either false flag or by ISIS /rogue Jihadists
edit on th31142607193911052015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the missing flight...Diego Garcia or Somalia, will be used as nuke delivery platform in future...either false flag or by ISIS /rogue Jihadists

Exactly what I am thinking

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lokahi

OH YEAH,that helped sooooo much.
Goodness how silly can you get. Having a conversation where you ask and then answer all the questions in this woo woo manner. Do you take yourself seriously?

On another note all who attempt to RV this are getting something different. I don't know. What is the process? Why is everyone getting a different result?
Someone tell me how to attempt this and I'll give it a try.
edit on 3112015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Planes cannot land on auto pilot. Nor can they be controlled remotely unless they are specifically built to be controlled remotely. Like a drone.

a reply to: MimiSia

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Remote viewing is not a good thing to be practicing.

Though I've had very very limited exposure to it, it leaves you open to all sorts of weird stuff. Just be careful with this kind of stuff, it's not normal and shouldn't be played around with.

Why not just go after the facts like everyone else? We're not psychics are we. Remote viewing, for all you know, is one huge deception. Plus, whilst you're remotely viewing what, or who, is viewing your body?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You're approaching this from a religious viewpoint aren't you? Where some kind of demon could mess with you?
I know the government had a programme though I don't know the process.
I do know that we all have some psychic abilities but like athletes or some musicians there are degrees of skill. If there is a God and he created us then this is something he gave us.
I do believe that when the church was also the government this ability was demonized to scare the public away from using it. Then in the 20th century it became a thing to scoff at and scorn something to laugh at. Of course some people think they have more talent then they do and some people are just completely nuts so it's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

The Boeing 777 along with other Boeing models, can in fact be flown remotely through the use of independent embedded software and satellite communication. Once this advanced system is engaged, it can disallow any pilot or potential hijacker from controlling a plane, as the rooted setup uses digital signals that communicate with air traffic control, satellite links, as well as other government entities for the remainder of a flight’s journey.

This technology is known as the Boeing Honeywell ‘Uninterruptible’ Autopilot System.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

this boys little retarded causin thinks planes can take of and land on autopilot

let's see what the pilot has to say

answers.yahoo.com...

honest pls have a little read

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

yeah I agree something like that

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

does this mean I should not use my binoculars too often?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So I want to give this a try. What do I do?
edit on 3112015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I got a tower, just saw a kind of tall, thin type of metallic tower. Then it was a wall of black, but for me, if there is deep water involved, not really going to project any astral part of me there so it could be a protective wall of blackness. Don't like abyss's. Or falls or deep things.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
See everybody gets something different. Either we have really bad remote viewers or something is wrong with the process. a reply to: Unity_99

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There's also bias based on where one thinks or assumes the plane could be, and ends up unknowingly focussing on an area that fits that bias.

It's always best to approach such without bias or prior knowledge of the event.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

what about connecting to particular passengers . any gut feeling u have where it is. do u have something like a spiritual guide? visualize globe then plane on airport and see where its energy draggs you? honest who knows obviously the how is different for rvs
do u have any method (the how) u think would work for you? like what is you instinct telling you
edit on 11-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

that was in my dream ..honest..

however no water I never dreamt of Perth first time 7y I have been here
(is silly cause I live here now but my dreams are always situated back home)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I don't know how people remote view, but just did it as fast as possible, because psi is usually reaching into a wave with your mind in zenmind without thought. So looked at the numbers/cordinates, didn't read the post about the flight at all, and reached fast. And thats what I got. Also, normally when the average person is psi, they're not trained and its accurate when you have the right moment, a feeling about something or a reason to reach into those waves quickly, don't think its common to just turn the switch on like that, but its still worth trying, practice trying to turn the switch on without waiting for those special moments.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tastyrawmeat

I tried to see where it was last year and here is my answer:

The plane crashed next to a small island. It is in shallower water, The body of the plane is broken into 3 big pieces. That is what I saw, and all I have seen. I hope they find it soon.

(This part is speculation on my behalf from pondering how what I have seen in my minds eye could of happened) I think all were dead accept for one person who brought the plane down in the water. An attempt at a soft landing which failed.

I don't know if that was the plan, I don't know if what I saw is what happened, and I have no idea why anyone would do such a thing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You should check out the entire thread, as it fits right in with this one.
There were several pieces of information posted on psychics and what they were saying about the plane.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I remember reading online about a supposed passenger who had hidden his cell in his butt and then had gotten cell coverage at the USAFB Diego Garcia

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join