It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.2 mag Colombia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

A magnitude 6.6 (*6.2 now) earthquake has hit the Colombian capital of Bogota, prompting mass evacuations from the city’s buildings. Strong and prolonged tremors sparked panic and a social media storm. The Colombian Geological Survey reported that the tremors originated from the Santander Department area and were 158 kilometers deep. The earthquake was an estimated magnitude of 6.6.

twitter.com...

rt.com...

this is breaking, will update..

Deep quake, thats a good sign
earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 10-3-2015 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Earlier there was a thread about big Big Drills/Exercise tsunami/earthquake related in Puerto Rico. On Pretty much every area of the Island except the Western side. I hope this one isn't a precursor to a bigger event, isn't Columbia pretty much to the west of Puerto Rico?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Sorry brother, I think you should put an "o" where is a "u".

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Hah! edited, thanks/
Looks like it scared the @@ out of quite a few people but so far no major damage.
-Interesting that at that depth (147km) it was felt across such a wide region.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
Earlier there was a thread about big Big Drills/Exercise tsunami/earthquake related in Puerto Rico. On Pretty much every area of the Island except the Western side. I hope this one isn't a precursor to a bigger event, isn't Columbia pretty much to the west of Puerto Rico?

Why don't you look on a map - easy peasy.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think we are going to get a major something around the twelfth to the twentieth of this month. That is only within ten days away. Just a feeling, we are about do for a major event again.
edit on 10-3-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Well it's also the Blood Moon Super moon solar eclipse so this could be very, very interesting.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Puerto Rico is an island in the Caribiean , columbia is part of mainland south amercia .

google maps will become your best friend ... that being saide , i hope there is not a lot of damage or deaths ...

top topics

join