It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’ve deleted all my personal emails and the server will remain private: Hillary Clinton

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Hillary Clinton's Email Scandal Is About to Cause Headaches for the EPA

www.newrepublic.com...

worthy of a quote....

On Wednesday, the Competitive Enterprise Institute sued the EPA, alleging the agency is stonewalling a Freedom of Information Act request for former EPA chief Lisa Jackson's emails. For years, conservatives have charged that Jackson used a secondary email account under the alias "Richard Windsor" to hide green lobbyists' influence in crafting coal regulations.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
She should have apologized, handed over the server and bowed out of the election. As somebody who is keenly interested in not having the GOP win the Presidency so they can wage more war in the ME, I think she's become an albatross around the Democrat's necks and needs to be dropped as presumed front runner.

Lmao! Yeah right! If you think it would not be business as usual in the Middle East with this bought and purchased hack in an empty suit than you need to educate yourself a little more about this mentally deranged, power hungry lunatic.

Hey, Maybe you have overlooked Obama's Middle East policies as well? Yeah I bet you have Pal. ~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Newsflash

suspicions being confirmed

MSM is too full throttle

Ed Klein reports below that Bill Clinton thinks Mrs. Clinton’s current troubles stem directly from the White House. Remember, this story really took off after The New York Times and MSNBC, 2 stalwart allies of this White House (well one is an ally, the other is basically a mouthpiece) covered it. It didn’t come from Fox or Breitbart.

An Inside Job? : Bill Clinton reportedly thinks the Obama White House leaked the Hillary email story

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
So since it hasn't been asked yet, do the deleted emails constitute an 18.5 minute gap in the record?

For those that do not get that joke. Nixon, whom Hilary was part of the legal team for impeachment until she was fired for incompetence, had a 18.5 minute gap in his secret recording tapes that was assumed to be erased concerning a conversation on the Watergate break in. That gap was a major sticking point towards impeachment and his knowledge of illegal activities. Basically he resigned due to that gap. And here we have Hilary doing pretty much the same thing with email.

Fooling with that server constitutes obstruction, ironically that was one of the charges that Bill was impeached but not removed during his second term. Some people never learn.

I actually thought of the same thing...I wonder if Nixon would have like to have said all my tapes are PRIVATE, but I'll let you see what I want you to see....

If there is a single person on ATS that sees this as OK please come forward...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry, she has a bunch of air heads as staff obviously, or they would
have stopped her from saying such an ignorant thing. It makes her look
very ....um.....well ...ignorant!

Anyone smart enough to stop her from saying something stupid, is smart enough to find a better job some place else.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
In your face America, " I will not allow you to know what I have done and YOU WILL vote me in as POTUS ".

Just thought people might want to start getting ready for our new dictator... never to early get the knee pads broke in.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Newsflash

MSM is too full throttle

Ed Klein reports below that Bill Clinton thinks Mrs. Clinton’s current troubles stem directly from the White House. Remember, this story really took off after The New York Times and MSNBC, 2 stalwart allies of this White House (well one is an ally, the other is basically a mouthpiece) covered it. It didn’t come from Fox or Breitbart.

An Inside Job? : Bill Clinton reportedly thinks the Obama White House leaked the Hillary email story

For the NYTimes and MSNBC to report this, I don't doubt the WH is behind it. The belief that there is tension between the Obamas and the Clintons is well known.

But, if Obama gave the Clintons the rope to hang themselves, he should "hang" with them, imo.

He is the one that purposely failed to appoint an IG for the State Department. But, I am sure he is going to blame that on somebody else. He is a pitiful leader.

He is one sneaky vindictive person. The Clintons have met their match with Barack and Michelle....throw Valerie in there, too.

edit on 12-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

OH MY Freakin GOD Beezer!! I had to throw up My hand to cover My mouth to keep the coffee from flyin' out all over the place!!!
What a Riot!!!!!!!!! BUT, I do have to go change My t-shirt and jeans now. Might Be Back shortly!! LMFAO!!!!!! Absolutely Laughing My Ass Off Right NOW!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm all about seeing these douche-bags shoot holes in each other boats, but the Ed Klein has been discredited multiple times over the years.

He is basically a professional story teller.

His named sounded familiar, so I googled it with the word discredit. Just what I had thought.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: xuenchen
Newsflash

MSM is too full throttle

He is one sneaky vindictive person. The Clintons have met their match with Barack and Michelle....throw Valerie in there, too.

LOL...Kind of like watching Iran vs. ISIS over Iraq.
Either way, the bad guys win.
edit on 12-3-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
WHERE is Hillary's FORM OF-109?
And, why won't State Dept. tell the press if she signed it when she left Secy. of State position?

State Dept Won’t Say Whether Hillary Signed Crucial Records Form, Committed Felony

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki couldn’t tell reporters on Thursday if Hillary Clinton signed an official records form presented to all employees as they leave the department — a crucial question in determining whether the former Secretary of State committed a felony by failing to turn over government e-mail records.

Former Department of Justice lawyer and National Review contributing editor Shannen Coffin noted this week that Clinton should have signed form OF-109 as part of her standard exit from the department. That form declares that she turned over all relevant records at the time of her departure — and stipulates that any failure to do so could result in felony fines and jail times.

Clinton did not turn over her government communications to the State Department until asked for them late last year.

www.nationalreview.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

Those old white men have also been attacked for the way they look. We have people comparing the way Bush looks to a monkey, attacks on Christie's weight/saying they would never vote for a fat person to be President, and people comparing Chaney to the Emperor from star wars. Let's not forget the GOP women and the constant misogynistic attacks they deal with and death threats. The left is the one who seems to be the party of death threats recently.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Well, then, as long as you can point to the 'other side' and say 'well, they did it too!' that's all the justification that's needed. Shouldn't expect anything better than schoolyard tactics in a political discussion.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

Well, then, as long as you can point to the 'other side' and say 'well, they did it too!' that's all the justification that's needed. Shouldn't expect anything better than schoolyard tactics in a political discussion.

My comment was really meant to show that people also attack the looks of old white men and the claim that they don't have to deal similar insults isn't true.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

originally posted by: Monger

My comment was really meant to show that people also attack the looks of old white men and the claim that they don't have to deal similar insults isn't true.

The attacks against the physical appearance of politicians come from people who are too stupid or ignorant to attack from a political angle.

It's a lot easier to say "haha Christie is so fat!" than to offer an informed opinion on Christie's political history.

Although, I have to admit, when Jon Stewart compares Mitch McConnell to a tortoise, I laugh.
edit on 3/13/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The problem with Hillary Clinton’s explanation for her use of a personal email server and account for government business goes beyond the demonstrable falsehoods and suspicious nature of setting up such an arrangement.

Hillary explained that she turned over all work-related emails to the State Department, and “chose not to keep” (i.e., deleted) the personal emails on the server.

Thus, according to Hillary, the server now only has work related emails.

But Hillary says that she will not turn over the server to a neutral person for review, because the server has her personal emails on it.

Hillary: I Took My Private Emails Off The Server, But Can’t Turn The Server Over Because There Are Private Emails On It

DaaHaHaHa

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
Top 10 Things Found on Hillary Clinton's Browser History

10. MatchQuest.com
9. Kankle blogs
8. NakedGOP.com
7. "Cheating lie detector" sites
6. JennyCraig
5. ISIS-LOVE.com
4. ATS.com (logged in as beezzer)
3. Multiple On-line gambling sites
2. "How to act like you know what you're doing".com
1. Home_enema.com

Oh my God, Beezz.. the only way I could keep from completely
launching my kibble because of some nakedgop.com flash was--
to alternatively concentrate between
* getting a backfire through the top in Pamela, cold start.
What eyebrows? It's a 4160 Holley...and we're goin' racin'
* trying to daydream up a threesome with Mikulsky and Carol M. Braun.
I take it back, Carol's a babe with brains... just shoot me

The Judge was absolutely right though, and this is the Lynchpin
in the Trap[door. It's not up to Her Completely Marbled Tastiness to
determine which emails were either state property or 'personal'. Urp.
God I'm not having dessert tonight.

A fine toothed comb before you submit the docs and saying "That's it"
ain't gettin' it... and I'm with Gowdy AND Busey now.
What the act is of itself constitutes concealment for sure, and at least.
edit on 13-3-2015 by derfreebie because: Hic--gurgle bleh, tinges green looks faint Oh Hillie

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join