It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’ve deleted all my personal emails and the server will remain private: Hillary Clinton

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Very Very Very possible.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It is 2015. Either the woman was too stupid to know that handling official email this way would bring exactly this kind of heat - or she is too arrogant to believe that this will have any impact.

Either condition disqualifies her for POTUS. Together, they almost disqualify her as human. Ah - reptilian. I forgot. :p

And the tri-fecta? BILL Clinton as the First Lady?

Run screaming from this scenario. Quickly.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

no, more like i could care less about emotion driven accusations and assumptions.

besides that emails go both ways, just because the emails were deleted on her end do you honestly believe such emails are gone and not archived? really?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
What difference does it make?! The damage is done.
edit on 11-3-2015 by dreamingawake because: sources

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Yeah,,,exactly.At this moment in time what the $#&! difference does it make?? I mean come on, she is a smart beautiful woman who is definitly in charge of everything she does. Just look at how elegantly she dresses. And you think she might be hiding something in her wittle e-mails,,,,BAHHHHHH!!!! You guys are sooooooo paranoid. Obama should give her a purple heart for being so brave in these trying times and still moving forward with her campaign for presidency.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe the NSA could help out I hear they have a pretty good collection and storage racket going on.
edit on 11-3-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

It was a gas. Mommy "Ratchet" started out by smacking down the republican house members by saying they were "out of line" with the letter to Iran's "supreme leader". Gots to do a bit of misdirection right off. Bad, bad republicans.

And why was this thing done on the grounds of that most holy ground of the UN? A bit of psychological cover. LOL. Her real employers! She seeking asylum over there or what?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You could at least spell her name correctly...

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Peroxide poisoning rears its ugly head once again.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I just want to add that I have to agree with her about keeping one device only because having two devices would have been crazy (and twice as many) and who is tech genius enough to actually put 2 emails on the same device!

I mean, we're not all Bill Gates!

Madness, I tell you, madness!

I was thinking the exact same thing... and if someone does actually call her on it, I'm sure that's the excuse she will use. "I don't keep up on all the latest gadgets so I had no idea you could do that, honest!" What's sad is maybe she is so pampered and so self absorbed that I almost have to believe there's a possibility she did not know that... but I can't trust her enough to believe its not just a ploy to feign innocence.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere

originally posted by: Answer

no, more like i could care less about emotion driven accusations and assumptions.

besides that emails go both ways, just because the emails were deleted on her end do you honestly believe such emails are gone and not archived? really?

What if she sends an email to someone else who she has allowed to set up an email account on the same server she is using? The server she has inside her home? The server she has complete control over... then will there be a copy elsewhere?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So since it hasn't been asked yet, do the deleted emails constitute an 18.5 minute gap in the record?

For those that do not get that joke. Nixon, whom Hilary was part of the legal team for impeachment until she was fired for incompetence, had a 18.5 minute gap in his secret recording tapes that was assumed to be erased concerning a conversation on the Watergate break in. That gap was a major sticking point towards impeachment and his knowledge of illegal activities. Basically he resigned due to that gap. And here we have Hilary doing pretty much the same thing with email.

Fooling with that server constitutes obstruction, ironically that was one of the charges that Bill was impeached but not removed during his second term. Some people never learn.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Nixon, whom Hilary was part of the legal team for impeachment until she was fired for incompetence,

Incompetence... and unethical practices, I believe.

Jerry Zeifman said he supervised Hillary Rodham Clinton as she worked on the team that worked on the Watergate impeachment inquiry, and that during the investigation Hillary Clinton had "...engaged in a variety of self-serving, unethical practices in violation of House rules." Specifically, Jerry Zeifman said Hillary Rodham Clinton and others wanted Richard Nixon to remain in office so Democratic Senator Ted Kennedy would have a better chance of being elected president. Zeifman said a young lawyer who shared an office with Clinton came to him in August of 1974 to apologize that he and Clinton had lied to him. The lawyer, John Labovitz, is quoted as saying that he was dismayed with "...her erroneous legal opinions and efforts to deny Nixon representation by counsel — as well as an unwillingness to investigate Nixon."

truthorfiction.com

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Actually, it seems to me they do learn.
That they can get away with it, with a slap on the wrist, and then more power.

If that woman gets elected, we are screwed.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

When the story made the headlines (again) I said this:

Methinks that she has deleted everything by now.

And I doubt that I was the only one who had the same thought, and this snippet from the source is most telling:

At a press conference on Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said the server that housed her emails while she was secretary of state (that was reportedly housed at her home in New York) was set up for President Bill Clinton. She also said that some of the "personal" emails she deleted were between her and her husband.

But just before Hillary began the press conference at the United Nations building, the Wall Street Journal reported that Bill Clinton does not use email.

"The former president, who does regularly use Twitter, has sent a grand total of two emails during his entire life, both as president, says Matt McKenna, his spokesman," WSJ reported. "After leaving office, Mr. Clinton established his own domain that staff use — @presidentclinton.com. But Mr. Clinton still doesn't use email himself, Mr. McKenna said."

Washington Examiner

So how can Hillary delete confidential emails between her and Bill if Bill doesn't use email? Hillary is up to her ears in it as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
The Clinton's are so damn corrupt I shiver at the thought of Hilary in the Oval Office. Hopefully the American People will show some intelligence and avoid putting a Clinton or a Bush in office this election cycle. It is time for both of those bloodlines to die...politically speaking.

This is just another huge scandal that she shrugs off as no big deal. She doesn't get it and won't until someone finally holds her accountable for her crimes.

Only politically speaking? I guess that's fair, as we live in a civilized world, or should at least act like it even if our leaders don't, but if the chickens come home to roust I won't shed a tear.
edit on 11-3-2015 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

On my phone so no digging for a link, but as I recall her brief that got her fired was so zealous in denying legal council for Nixon, that it would have prevented the lawyers for the prosecution from even submitting the articles of impeachment. Hence incompetence.

But if she manages to be elected: she sat on council for an impeachment, was the First Lady for a president that was impeached, Secretary of State for a president that should be impeached..so odds are she would be impeached.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This boils down to "all we can do is trust her". Think about that for a moment. Of all the people in the world who may have earned trust, she falls a bit short. She could have installed a new server in the last few months or years. In fact, if she didn't, her IT person/people are idiots. By circumventing the system, she has made it 100% impossible to ever know anything about her mail account for certain. Maybe there is nothing incriminating there, but since she did it this way, she will never have a leg to stand on.

I can't help but think about Herman Cain. All it took is for one woman to mention he tried to touch her and his political aspirations were smashed. This Teflon bitch could have the bloody knife in her hands, standing over the steaming body and still come out fine. Watch it happen.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Too many things do not add up.

She claims that many of her personal emails were between her and Bill, who did not use email.
She claims that as Secretary of State when did not ever email about classified material.
She claims only personal, non-relevant emails were deleted.

I have zero confidence that she is being truthful. I also believe she is smart enough to have covered her tracks and will suffer no legal repercussions.
edit on 3/11/15 by AnonymousCitizen because: fix typo

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join