It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’ve deleted all my personal emails and the server will remain private: Hillary Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Maybe one of the Victoria's Secret models will run and that will be more to your liking.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Or.

TPTB are setting her up because they decided somebody else is "in".

TPTB know more than anybody else right? They *did* dump her in 2008 remember.

Notice the MSM is focusing on "The Hillary Scandal" more than "The Letter".

Odd.

edit on Mar-10-2015 by xuenchen because: hrod22edit[_oOo_];;;mark7

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Maybe one of the Victoria's Secret models will run and that will be more to your liking.

It’s not my liking it’s the people

It’s the truth. Bill told her to get some work done.

I don’t give a dam how they look

I look inside a person

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I realize I and my husband have lied our entire political lives', but this time I am telling the truth.

And worse then the Clintons there are people out there that would make her POTUS... THATS WHATS SCARY !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Notice the MSM is focusing on "The Hillary Scandal" more than "The Letter".

Odd.

After all she is culpable of, they are focusing on some Emails?

Thats to exonerate her …

And give her center stage.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I think it's true we've never had an ugly President. We are too hung-up on appearance, and it's permeated our culture. I don't consider it to be a good characteristic, and hope people can 'rise above'.

But I guess it's a matter of taste. I don't find Hilary unattractive at all. She's somewhere around 66 or so, and it will happen to all of us if we live that long. I've seen so many pictures of her when she was young, I can still see her face through the aging process. She still looks good, I think. Not an attractive 25 year old, but an attractive 60+ y/o.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It’s not my liking it’s the people

It’s the truth. Bill told her to get some work done.

I don’t give a dam how they look

I look inside a person

Speak for yourself!

I say, if we're gonna have a narcissistic, holier than thou, corrupt, egomaniacal liar in the WH...

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, might as well be easy on the eyes.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I think it's true we've never had an ugly President.

You need to look further back. Presidents weren't good-looking until the television came around and, even then, Tricky-Dick Nixon was certainly not easy on the eyes.
edit on 3/10/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
She should have apologized, handed over the server and bowed out of the election. As somebody who is keenly interested in not having the GOP win the Presidency so they can wage more war in the ME, I think she's become an albatross around the Democrat's necks and needs to be dropped as presumed front runner.

I'm not sure what you mean. We have a perfect war going in the Middle East, Proxy War, but still a war.. We are just having them kill each other The Arab Spring and now ISIS are tools. Things will get so bad they will be begging for us to come "save" them. Problem, Reaction, Solution...Hillary is a pawn, she's just getting put on front street to make it easier for Jeb.

I think it's been stated somewhere www.rightsidenews.com... The state dept was taking things into their own hands, No doubt some of that missing cash and emails are part of it .

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I'm so glad she decided what emails should be seen or not seen...Duh... As far as I'm concerned when she decided to do company business on her private email it ALL became public email. Look what happen in OR with Governor John Kitzhaber and his private/public emails with his girl friend.

Think of how many public figures would have loved to censer emails before anyone else could see them...

SHE IS SO FULL OF SHlT!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

Oh, yeah, I know. FDR, case in point. American's wouldn't have elected a man in a wheelchair, according to historians, had the public known.

I was actually referring to Presidents in my lifetime.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
xuenchen
a reply to: intrptr
TPTB are They *did* dump her in 2008 reme

At first I thought no way, but recall The New York Times published the leak a week ago...her best media friends/fiends.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Granite because: sp

edit on 10-3-2015 by Granite because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2015 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I'm already convinced some hidden agenda is involved.

Ahh come on be honest. You knew as soon as Hillary was mentioned their was an agenda.

Hopefully she has an illegal copy of the movie Little Cigars that she seeding with bittorent , then you will see how fast they find all her files.

edit on 01331America/ChicagoTue, 10 Mar 2015 22:01:58 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I'm convinced of the following:

1. Benghazi > Emails
2. Email scandal distracts the sheeple from the truth about Benghazi
3. They are trying to make the GOP look too aggressive toward poor Hillary

People need to demand the Emails. They will be reviewed before they are released. This means that "they are a matter of National Security" will be used to keep them from being released. AKA, they are too damaging to the next selected POTUS so we can't share them with you sheeple types.

It's all a distraction to keep Hillary Clinton in the news and ensure that we focus on this and paint the GOP in a harsh light. Of course, the presidential candidate that has been selected to be the GOP nominee will downplay the Email issue.

**Having said that, I'm neither for nor against the GOP. I'm an Independent. Just the news play of some of the GOP senators talking about it will be used to make them appear too unreasonable.

Hillary 2016!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
There is no love lost between the Clintons and the Obamas. Sometimes I think Obama knew she had set this server up and gave it a wink and a nod...just waiting for the right time to let it surface. He is as big a snake as they are.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Lots of conspiracies....

Obama Purposefully Set Clinton Up to Get Away With Email Crimes

President Obama made dead sure that Hillary Clinton would never get caught using illegal private email systems while Secretary of State by refusing to appoint an official internal inspector general for the Dept. of State during Hillary’s tenure, a new report shows.

It is the duty of the president to make sure that every government department has its own appointed Inspector General to serve as an internal watchdog over an agency. But during Hillary’s entire tenure, Obama never bothered to fill the vacant IG office for the State Department.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Lots of conspiracies....

President Obama made dead sure that Hillary Clinton would never get caught using illegal private email systems while Secretary of State by refusing to appoint an official internal inspector general for the Dept. of State during Hillary’s tenure, a new report shows.

It is the duty of the president to make sure that every government department has its own appointed Inspector General to serve as an internal watchdog over an agency. But during Hillary’s entire tenure, Obama never bothered to fill the vacant IG office for the State Department.

Wow! I'm not the only one thinking along those lines.

What do you think of this theory, xuenchen? Maybe Barack and Michelle took a page out of the get-filthy-stinking-rich-from-your-government-connections-by-setting-up-your-own-foundation-after-leaving-public-office Clinton playbook.

Maybe they are about to become big competitors for The Big Bucks that foundations scam grant money, foreign governments, and donors for. Think about it. Foundations are Big Business and there is so much room for tax shelters.

Not to be confused with the old barackhobama foundation

"The Barack Obama Foundation was created in January 2014 to lay the groundwork for the President and First Lady's philanthropic activities after the President leaves the White House in January 2017."

Oh, my!

edit on 10-3-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Lots of conspiracies....

Makes you wonder if that was part of Hillary's consolation prize...

"Sorry, Hillary, but we're going with Barack. Don't worry though... we'll make sure you're well-compensated."

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
man and here i thought this country was about laws and order where people aren't punished and/or harassed for assumptions and unproven accusations.

seriously, this "scandal" is a bunch of nonsense and anyone going along with it and attacking someone over their own self imagined assumptions of the contents of another person's personal and private emails; need to mind their own business or do what they demand of her; to expose their own emails to prove their own innocence, i mean you aren't guilty of sending or receiving anything criminal through emails are you?

i think this "scandal" was the media's attempt at creating a big story where none exists, they must be low on material or are being forced to create a scandal under threat, things like this are why TPTB thinks the general public are idiots you know, because they fall for it every time and fight over it like a bunch of fools, all while being laughed at and mocked from afar.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
anyone going along with it and attacking someone over their own self imagined assumptions of the contents of another person's personal and private emails; need to mind their own business or do what they demand of her; to expose their own emails to prove their own innocence, i mean you aren't guilty of sending or receiving anything criminal through emails are you?

Hillary Clinton works for the U.S. Taxpayer. She was appointed to the office of Secretary of State. She does not get to send and receive all of her official communications through a private email server. She is a public figure and does not get the luxury of absolute privacy.

To put it plainly, you have no idea what you're talking about. This scandal has nothing to do with her private emails... she sent all of her official and personal email through the same server so it's her fault that her "privacy" is being invaded.

When you have to send and receive email as part of your job, those emails are not your property and they are not private. They belong to the employer who has every right to monitor those emails to make sure you're upholding company policy. The people treating this like it's no big deal have obviously never worked for a company that required them to use a company email account. It's no different... in fact, it's even more important that a government official use a method of communication that can be monitored.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join