It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I’ve deleted all my personal emails and the server will remain private: Hillary Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's the case of the missing server.

Perhaps not...the server she said was set-up in DC Government Building...not here home in NY.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

It was traced to a midtown Manhattan office building.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Granite

It was traced to a midtown Manhattan office building.

"Oh I forgot, it's in the shop..." literally and figuratively. New York, Cyprus,
Zambia, it doesn't matter as long as the fuzz can't touch it.

This whole check's in the email is imbalanced. In the first place, nobody
short of Trey and crew should have access to the hard drives after the
investigation into Benghazi started, even if all that shows up are potato
chip dip recipes DOC.

Her willful admission that she erased ANYTHING AT ALL from the
the homie while it held DoS business is surely concealment... possibly
obstruction.
It's technically not her property even if it was in Cologne, unplugged and
stuck in a crate taped up by the BND. And those guys can be pretty stingy.

Just thought of one thing: if the hacks get the juicy mails out first, the
rest of the MSM is going to cranially explode better than Ron Paul.

The coming days, and the response by the DOJ is going to tell you if
you live in a free country or not. Because of that dual tiered enforcement
strategy we're all so fond of-- if any of us low-born were to do this; we'd
any be whisked off to some unknown, exotic and beautiful enclave for a
permanent vacation of possibly short duration. Now, bite down gently...
edit on 10-3-2015 by derfreebie because: Does this striped pantsuit make my ass go away?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I remember hearing her say that one of the reasons her 'home brew' server was super-duper-extra safe, was because it was in her home...PROTECTED by Secret Service agents.
Are those Secret Service agents following the server everywhere it goes? Are they sitting next to it in an office bldg. in Manhattan right now?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I remember hearing her say that one of the reasons her 'home brew' server was super-duper-extra safe, was because it was in her home...PROTECTED by Secret Service agents.
Are those Secret Service agents following the server everywhere it goes? Are they sitting next to it in an office bldg. in Manhattan right now?

Don't be silly.

They were where all the computer wires were so everyone would be to intimidated to look through the intranet wire-tubes that carry the data-bites.

You know, electricity.

"science".

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
It's the mystery of Eric Hoteham.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It was safe because of the USSS?

Does she not understand how hacking works or is she, yet again, patronizing the hell out of the American public?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

I think it was a Freudian slip...Her greatest fear is having someone actually getting their hands on her server...and seeing what she actually deleted.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm already convinced some hidden agenda is involved.

This is how I know she will become president. She is above reproach. This "episode" gives her media exposure, "exonerates" her, sets precedents for her reviewing her own actions by press conference, and lets us know she will continue to behave however she sees fit.

Spin cycled to garner acceptance across the main stream. The complicit media is campaigning it all_day_long.

"Ladies and Gentleman, the President of the United States."

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm already convinced some hidden agenda is involved.

This is how I know she will become president. She is above reproach. This "episode" gives her media exposure, "exonerates" her, sets precedents for her reviewing her own actions by press conference, and lets us know she will continue to behave however she sees fit.

Spin cycled to garner acceptance across the main stream. The complicit media is campaigning it all_day_long.

"Ladies and Gentleman, the President of the United States."

Oh yeah. She looked like a real winner up there today.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Don't be silly.

They were where all the computer wires were so everyone would be to intimidated to look through the intranet wire-tubes that carry the data-bites.

You know, electricity.

"science".

No, no, no. I know why its super-safe.

Its protected by a wall of red-headed prostitutes. (Cuz the SS loves the company of hookers)

The SS calls it a fire-crotch wall.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Judge Andrew Napalitano interview last night

He was on Fox News last night giving devastating legal analysis on her lies.

Video included.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Top 10 Things Found on Hillary Clinton's Browser History

10. MatchQuest.com
9. Kankle blogs
8. NakedGOP.com
7. "Cheating lie detector" sites
6. JennyCraig
5. ISIS-LOVE.com
4. ATS.com (logged in as beezzer)
3. Multiple On-line gambling sites
2. "How to act like you know what you're doing".com
1. Home_enema.com

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
And so it begins. Or should I ask, does it ever stop? Hilary Clinton is not obligated to forfeit her server or her private emails to anyone. I hope to hell she sticks to her guns.

Of course this mole-hill will continue to be turned into the highest mount of all time, in which there will be a court order obtained by those who are unable to think of anything else to do with their time, except to plot ways to foil the President, and otherwise thwart anyone with an IQ over a 100 from doing anything. (Yes seriously, dumb as rocks. Each and every one)

When they do, she will give them over, and still, there will be no appeasing the sad little tea-teas.

I heard one of the talking heads today say "the problem is she was the one who decided what was 'personal' and what wasn't".

Whaaa? Oh my. Fancy that. Deciding which ones are about Chelsea's wedding and dinner plans with her husband, or which belong to .gov

All Aboard! Here comes the crazy train! Right on time.
edit on 3/10/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
4. ATS.com (logged in as beezzer)

I friggin knew it.

Wait, so that makes BeezersWife...Bill, you sly fox.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh yeah. She looked like a real winner up there today.

It no longer matters what the vote count is in the digital age.

She is the chosen one.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
And so it begins. Or should I ask, does it ever stop? Hilary Clinton is not obligated to forfeit her server or her private emails to anyone. I hope to hell she sticks to her guns.

Of course this mole-hill will continue to be turned into the highest mount of all time, in which there will be a court order obtained by those who are unable to think of anything else to do with their time, except to plot ways to foil the President, and otherwise thwart anyone with an IQ over a 100 from doing anything. (Yes seriously, dumb as rocks. Each and every one)

When they do, she will give them over, and still, there will be no appeasing the sad little tea-teas.

I heard one of the talking heads today say "the problem is she was the one who decided what was 'personal' and what wasn't".

Whaaa? Oh my. Fancy that. Deciding which ones are about Chelsea's wedding and dinner plans with her husband, or which belong to .gov

All Aboard! Here comes the crazy train! Right on time.

What would it take for you to actually drop the partisanship and demand that she be investigated?

The left's parrot line: "this is just a baseless GOP attack" is really annoying given the implications of this scandal.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hillary looked like a confused old woman.

Forgive me if that sounds sexist

But even Bill Clinton told Hillary:

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WONT ELECT A BAGGY EYED OLD WOMAN AS PRESIDENT

This is true even with the men...the American people rarely elect an ugly dude as president.

They like decent looking symmetrical men as president. Look at block headed Bush and round headed Obama and JFK

Big Bill told her to go get a face lift and she did it.

Obviously she needs more work done

That with this sorry excuse could cause her the job

She should have just apologized. Reminded Powell did it and move on

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

What would it take for you to actually drop the partisanship and demand that she be investigated?

AS IF it won't be? (investigated) I don't need to make demands. I'm sure there will be a court order and she will hand them over.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You left out texts about the death of Qaddafi…

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join