It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is Art Bell coming back?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I am tired of listening to George Snoory and dislike what c2c am has become. A bunch of crappy advertising and a host who seems genuinely disinterested in whoever he is talking to. Art Bell asked all the difficult ?'s and had overall better guests/interviews. I heard he was returning sometime this July but cannot find any recent news link relating to this. I have tried to get into fireside chats, fade to black and various other shows but no one is the same as Art.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I agree! It's just not as interesting without Art. George always seems so bored. interestingly, every time I try to search for past shows on YouTube, all I get is videos of Hagmann & Hagmann...ugh.

a reply to: kevinp2300

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct
Yes lol, that and some form of Steve Quayle spewing bs about the upcoming apocalypse and the anti christ here on earth.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
artbell.com...

Art is planning to return to broadcasting on the Internet when his non-compete clause with SiriusXM expires in July 2015.

So hopefully very soon!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I'm so excited!

Art is planning to return to broadcasting on the Internet when his non-compete clause with SiriusXM expires in July 2015. In the meantime, please enjoy daily updates here and try out the Dark Matter Radio Network.

link

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Elton

Hmm..so i assume he will replace Jimmy Church on Dark Matter Radio?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Even with Art back, C2C is going to need a change in format. 10 min of programming content vs. 35 min of advertising.

No thanks....I don't need a windup radio or dried food in a plastic bucket.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300

Dark Matter is pretty much his, and the shows that are on there right now are there by his choosing.

Art will be coming to Dark Matter in July(ish), at least according to him. I'm looking forward to it!

Working on getting my show to air there as we speak. I am already on networks associated with them, so hopefully it will go through soon. Would be killer to be on the same network as Art lol

But, anyhow, yes, Art will be back, and soon!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jomina

What is your show called? I remember watching a Fade to Black episode where Church bragged about not having to answer to any upper level people making decisions on who/what to talk about. Almost as if he was speaking against C2C's current format. I assume Art helps with ideas/hooking Church up with guests. The good news is Art has been gone for awhile and probably has a few fresh ideas up his sleeve for his supposed return in July. Seems like Church won't be able to survive with Art coming back since a lot of his guests will be taken.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300

I hope not. I enjoy listening to his show from time to time. But, if it was between the two of them, I'll take Art any day!

Looking forward to him coming back on air!!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Saving for future reference and reminder. I'm waiting for his return as well.

I agree with what shared above already,there's too much radio station ads these days on C to C when catching it live.

top topics

join