It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threats by islamists (maybe ISIS) in Greece

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
here is a fresh (not yet) news, happens now.. A hacked Hellenic webpage, shows this message

www.mikridoxipara-zoni.gr...

edit on 10-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Lame. ISIS can **** me and I'll dip my *** in humus so they can have a taste of home while they're at it.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
oh nice is it a kebab ordering site now?
i just can't find the "order" button.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Whats in the message?
9nd

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

it says :

HELLO LIBANON
A MESSAGE TO THE ENEMIES OF ISLAM
Peace be upon those who follow guidance Lama after the letters was carrying in the heads Alsuarig we get them in an electronic bombs
Well, know that we will not retreat anymore, and I've seen what we can do and that you have the so-called protection you should be removed because they tremble in front of our strength, today your Site and tomorrow your Homes:

and they also give a facebook page lol

It also writes something in mongolian. But I am not interested about these languages, so I dont know what that is.

edit :
I used google automatic recognition translate and it also says : Allah says: (And make ready against them all you can of power, including monks riding the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides God teaches you know not what you spend nothing in the way of Allah provide you and you do not unjustly) Al-Anfal

google says its Arabic (it looks very pathetic... who cares about their allah), I would suggest them to learn who their god is, set-sat-saturn- seth in egyptian or in our language Kronos and a last one as Sabaoth.. So many names.. The knwon abomination in the global history.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

It is lame. The same happened in Wroclaw, Poland one day ago. They (proclaiming ISIS) attacked the website of charity foundation, founded by Sisters Boromeuszki, they taking care about "Windows of life" here. I was sure they have Poland at the aim, unfortunetly my goverment do not understand the sittuation. Or maybe they do and I am overreacting?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

no two ways about it Greece will definitely become the focus of ISIS now that they elected a leader the banksters don't agree with

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Greece gives two fingers to IMF. Now Terrorist hub...coincidence ???

new topics

top topics

join