It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Journalist Shuts Down Islamic Sheikh After He Acts Lke A Sexist Idiot

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Of course she did. She is a woman speaking to a man that normally women must obey. So what if she's in a professional capacity. She requested mutual respect which isn't part of these types of men's thinking. She publicly stood her ground in a firm but respectful way. She did not cower, she did not obey and she requested he keep to the point instead of focusing on his self believing better status as a human.

She is a role model for all who watched.

I'm stunned that you don't get it. How sad.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull

Of course she did. She is a woman speaking to a man that normally women must obey. So what if she's in a professional capacity. She requested mutual respect which isn't part of these types of men's thinking. She publicly stood her ground in a firm but respectful way. She did not cower, she did not obey and she requested he keep to the point instead of focusing on his self believing better status as a human.

She is a role model for all who watched.

I'm stunned that you don't get it. How sad.

No.

She in no way demanded women be respected but very clearly demanded her "role as host" be respected.

She did not stand up for women. She stood up for TV Show Hosts.

Watch the clip.

Do not confuse every conflict or argument with other topics when they are not interjected.

Thank you.

MM

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Love this woman, love the spirit of this woman. One has to be a strong personality to shine through as a woman in a society as patriarchal as this.

I hope in time there will be a feminine revolution in the Middle East, I would truly love to see that, emancipation.

(And what a stunning beauty this woman is..)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Sorry I completely disagree. And I did watch the clip.
Take care.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Great clip and all, but when are we going to start holding our own talk show speakers/hosts to the same standard?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

No wonder they hate us. They have obviously been watching our news channels and mimic them. Heck she even looks like a Foxnews anchor.

You sure this wasn't foxnews with an audio stream put over it?

edit on 09331America/ChicagoTue, 10 Mar 2015 23:09:31 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
Did they ever get to the point or will they have to find another expert?

They will have to find another expert..

purp..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join