It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Journalist Shuts Down Islamic Sheikh After He Acts Lke A Sexist Idiot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Muslim scholar, Hani Al'Saba'i was invited onto Lebanese journalist, Rima Karaki's, show to discuss recent waves of Christians joining ISIS. When pushed to answer a question due to time constraints, he flipped out and started exclaiming that it was beneath him to be interviewed by a woman.

www.minds.com...

A brave women puts this man back in his place after he rants at her to know her place as a women which is beneath him. I hope no harm comes to her she deals with it all in a very proffesional way. The internet has caused a rise in femininsm in some Arab countries and this is thought to be because of the internet.

Worth a two minute watch

Having trouble embeding this one. Heres the link
www.youtube.com...

Happy Days

Purp.

edit on 10-3-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/3/15 by masqua because: Attempting to fix vid

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here ya go.

She is beautiful! And brave.

Way to stand up for women everywhere.

I see you had success

edit on 3 10 2015 by stosh64 because: eta no need for video

ETA2: Christians are JOINING ISIS???? I missed that thread.......
edit on 3 10 2015 by stosh64 because: Christians are joining ISIS???????????

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here you go.

I saw it on the news this morning. It reminds me of that game kids play "Say Owatanah Siam". Well all he does is prove that as educated as he might be, he still has a helluva lot of learning to do.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
She handled that like a boss!

Seems like she has experience with that doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Beautiful! She handled that with class and respect while justifying her position.

What a fool (he). And what a role model she is for all the other women, young girls and maybe a lightbulb moment for other same thinkers as he is. My fingers were itching to shut him off personally. Makes me want to take ALL the women away from these lunatics so that they sit and think about how the other half makes the world work too. No women - no sex, no offspring to indoctrinate, no cooking, no laundry, no nurturing, softness and all the other things they take for granted.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ccseagull

Now THAT would be a way to deal with radicals

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Yea I watched this vid earlier on a friends facebook ....Good news is that it is making it's rounds and may have some kind of a positive impact ,I hope :>)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

How to show that not all the ignorant males are from the middle east. Way to go dude.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Some people just don't appreciate your humor Eunuchorn.

I USUALLY find the humor in your posts, but I have been told, by my wife none the less, that my sense of humor is "twisted".

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I had seen this video earlier in the day and had considered posting it because I got such a chuckle from watching that arrogant jerk get his comeuppance. I find strong women like that attractive.

I feel sorry for him on so many levels because he is missing out on so much life has to offer by being attached to his religious dogma and missing out on the best in women because he doesn't respect their strength.

Great video!
edit on 2015/3/10 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I was in TV news for years and her employers are lucky to have her. I guarantee her producer in the booth was screaming in her ear the whole time. She acted like a true pro. Her stock in the news biz shot up and If I would have been in a position to sneak under the camera and get up underneath the set, I would've pulled his mike connection out of the floor.
What an ass.
With the subtitles he sounded like he was spending longer than a four year old would to get his point across.
Which he never did.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wow. I would be honored to be interviewed by her.

👣

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Some people just don't appreciate your humor Eunuchorn.

I USUALLY find the humor in your posts, but I have been told, by my wife none the less, that my sense of humor is "twisted".

Gosh, as accustomed as I've grown to being misunderstood, that is gratifying to hear (/:

I try to put my very real views across, slightly doused in sardonicism & irony, only to be labeled an instigator & a troll. 90% of the time, my posts are meant humorously, with a twang of my, rather prevalent, nihilistic mysanthropy. 9% of the time I've been awake for over 30 hours, & 1% of the time I just #ing hate everything & everyone lol. That's probably where your "USUALLY" comes in, lol! I'm gonna post a link on your wall, I think you'll like it.

& for the record, I'm almost exclusively attracted to strong, vocal women, & she is without a doubt beautiful on top of these qualities.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2015 by Eunuchorn because: No, edit this time, but 4 edited bys just seemed unbalanced

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spader
With the subtitles he sounded like he was spending longer than a four year old would to get his point across.
Which he never did.

Which she did an absolutely magnificent job of calling him out on.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Did they ever get to the point or will they have to find another expert?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
How many radical female Muslims does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

None.

They don't exist!

Actually, a couple...
Link 1
Link 2

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You do get Sufi women too you know..:-)

purp..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

She didn't stand up for women.

She stood up for "TV Show Hosts" the show she is on and her network.

And it wasn't that impressive.

But lets all fist pump and roar.

MM

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: eisegesis

You do get Sufi women too you know..:-)

purp..

A bunch of wannabe Islamists and still just a drop in the bucket. But of course, let's lump them in too. Being Muslim gets you into all sorts of cool stereotypes.

Sufis are the power that has made Islam the world's second-largest religion, with perhaps 1.2 billion adherents. Not a sect of Islam, but rather heirs of an ancient mystical tradition within both the Sunni and Shia branches of the faith, Sufis have through the centuries combined their inward quest with the defense and expansion of Islam worldwide.

Link

Lets put this into perspective. 1.2 billion Sufis account for about 1.6 billion Muslims worldwide. The truth is, less than 1% of 1.6 billion are likely to become radical. If they radicalize, the number that become an actual threat is so small you can't quantify it. That's where the media comes in making mountains out of molehills. It's just television folks!

While conducting research for his latest book, "Euro Jihad," he found that Western European intelligence agencies estimate that less than one percent of the Muslim population living within their borders are at risk for becoming radicals.

Link

I think there are as many confused Muslims in the world today as there are Christians. Each religion has been sliced, diced and misguided. Please, make it all stop!

I would love to know how the company felt about here remarks and if they are willing to stand by her. She better watch her back.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join