It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friday 13th Sallie House Broadcast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: demonid011
nor demon nor tulpa
portal to new dimensions
but anything can EASILY enter
do u have sleeping buddy ?
Friday the 13 is actually lucky i believe but bold move

u are crazy but !! it seems like a highly aggressive house. I lived in haunted house the story is identical it is the ground it is the energy that makes it all go so wrong(I don't care who believes me !!) I took it with me . I read ur story my whole place is cracking and shaking so I toldu what I got from it. (it is not ok for me to say this stuff but u will be fine. right intention right outcome !!)

I agree with realtruth sure it is not cool to awake the sleeping this is not the case however maybe if u did not post the video ?! :/
edit on 10-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I remember watching the initial story on sightings, years and years ago. Seems like a dark energy in that house. I know you are excited!! I hope you guys get some good evidence. Please be safe and I wll be watching!!a reply to: demonid011

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: MimiSia

I fully agree. Unless it's your property in question, or you've specifically been asked to do so by the owners, cleansing spirits from the home would be rather rude. Absolutely nothing wrong with keeping yourself and your group safe, but ruining a famous haunted location just because is bad form.

Excuse me, are you saying that if there is something really there, ie living conscious beings in ghost like or demonic form, or shadow form, that you wouldn't want to ruin a popular attraction by assisting in soul retrieval or cleansing the area and requesting help. Such as this: www.shiftfrequency.com...
James Gilliland ~ Healing Unseen Negative Influences

If someone is gifted, strong, and guided to this, no one needs permission to help a lending hand and aside from the benefit to living beings in the area, its also to the souls of those possibly trapped between dimensions and they count more than any bank, any attraction, any real estate, they are the primary cause, all else is dross.

Seriously, unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is a day that is high up on the ritual sacrifice, tons of really negative energy and due to the amount of horrendous torture and murders, the veil between worlds will be very thin. To me Friday the 13 should be a day when positive energy and thoughts are sent out for the benefit and safety of all and with intention and request the most psychopathic and insane ritual murderers will be discovered and arrested and lives saved, with people gaining awareness in the way the world is run. Will send prayers for the safety of anyone involved in something like this.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

u said it urself only experienced and gifted should attempt doing so
you would know.. some are not ready to go some are ..are we claiming to have this ability ? no.. would it be wise to attempt doing so if u have no idea how ?
many don't want to leave.. and yes you do need to ask for permission

edit on 11-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

very well said
(the Friday 13 )
did u ever helped a spirit to move on? (not sure if this is a correct term?)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia

u said it urself only experienced and gifted should attempt doing so
you would know.. some are not ready to go some are ..are we claiming to have this ability ? no.. would it be wise to attempt doing so if u have no idea how ?
many don't want to leave.. and yes you do need to ask for permission

No you don't have to ask anyone's permission, because negative energy is a danger to everyone, but on the part about intervening spiritually, there is no requirement for someone in a bad situation with regressed spirit and mental abilities, to ask for help. The elite like to make it that way, but they're wrong, they mismanage the entire planet thinking everyone would have to wake up, they themselves don't have to give to others. Superman flying by someone in need is not a hero. And if they're demons they need to be put behind the door, line drawn, victims released from them, and helped, and gate closed.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Don't know, but have had experiences in ufology, and spiritual ones, some good, and guidance and others more threatening and stood up to them, prayed for them, drew the line, asked for Higher Ups and Michael, and helped on a spiritual basis. Did try to do evp's and had both accents and different voices, that sounded like they wanted to get in. Thought there were people that needed rescuing so prayed for Angels and Good from Highest Love and Goodness God and Family to help and intervene, to uplift and heal, to rescue. And had a voice say, "Don't help me" and another say something like "Angels can't be trusted". Some wanted help. I believe very strongly that prayers do help for have experienced providence all my life including envisioning, our participation, not just asking. But decided it was best to stay away from evp. They want in. Its like giving a ladder to contaminate your auric field.

Do believe there is scientific merit to evp and all explorations about survivability of spirit/soul and also about other dimensions and consciousness. But not as entertainment.

In that video, they seemed happy to be scratched, or in the comments below it. Like it was a badge of honor or something.

A kind of thrill factor. This is serious stuff not thrill factor stuff.

That video for healing and releasing and removing unseen negative influences is really going to be needed by those participating in this.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

permision to enter property
how do u know it is a negative spirit
if a spirit (soul what ever) is simply only lost or decides to remain with us earthlings i guess it is a good idea to double check. u would first say u can offer help and they take it or not. ( ask for permission to assist. I mean it as basic ethics. ) totally agree on negative no permission needed however I don't believe we fully know the cosmic plan so ... therefore we can not really judge what is good or bad it may be simply a plan
I also believe we get heaps of help from the cosmic ( or god what ever u call it) and I think upstairs can sort stuff out . I guess the issue is in unnatural balance or unusual situations that need help from people like urself desperately and I believe u just know when you need to step it to good cause .

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

amazing story you are really amazing
beautiful work. you are very strong and brave. what about your health I bet it is not easy. you should really share you know with proper audience. very inspirational I love your story. I could watch you saying your story like a fly on telly. it is a lot of it (ur experiences)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Don't have good health but did have protection. Love is a good shield though you may need to pray for cleansing, help with some nature sounds and frequencies, or sweetgrass and cedar smudging if you have a good native friend like I do. There are many different ways, intention and trust in Goodness to protect and heal and take all the steps you can, as that is the responsible thing to do. There is a balance between striving to grow up as a Spirit Child/Soul and take good self care and gain in spiritual gifts, and also trust in Family and God/Goodness, whatever we call this. But other than that, its not bravery, recognize others at time, know everyone counts, but don't want to deal with anymore parasites in my auric field when already facing health issues due to nuclear and toxins in our environment by the elite. But its Love and Faith in Good, sometimes there is good even in the fallen ones there by the way.

Give an example, when connected to water, communications are easier, have had a couple of visions doing dishes for example over the years, and one in the bath that was in a house that seemed to have some negative energy. In that moment it felt like something was poised to harm me, and did a quick search, reached into the ocean waves with my mind and saw a kind of dark peter pan type. Spoke up and reminded him that Family wanted him to return, to grow his love, to not harm others. It was time to grow up and I prayed for him. Then words came to me, "you have to pass your tests here and when you go home, remember me and a throw a hand down". And it was over. To me that is what positive evp or paranormal research should be doing.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

is it possible you are a lightworker/ visitor of earth to help it reach higher dimension
does that resonate with you?
very selfless very touching story
thank you for tackling the "parasites " I say brave because it is easier to turn your back so thank you for not walking away .
amazing stuff I dearly appreciate your time and sharing .

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: demonid011

good luck tomorrow I hope u come back here I want to know what happened !!

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So what happened? How did it go?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I am starting to get worried about this person
s/he should have left us directions to what he wants us to do if he doesn't return to ATS the next week
we should have castes a protection spell on him/her before they left

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

originally posted by: pfishy

I fully agree. Unless it's your property in question, or you've specifically been asked to do so by the owners, cleansing spirits from the home would be rather rude. Absolutely nothing wrong with keeping yourself and your group safe, but ruining a famous haunted location just because is bad form.

Excuse me, are you saying that if there is something really there, ie living conscious beings in ghost like or demonic form, or shadow form, that you wouldn't want to ruin a popular attraction by assisting in soul retrieval or cleansing the area and requesting help. Such as this: www.shiftfrequency.com...
James Gilliland ~ Healing Unseen Negative Influences

If someone is gifted, strong, and guided to this, no one needs permission to help a lending hand and aside from the benefit to living beings in the area, its also to the souls of those possibly trapped between dimensions and they count more than any bank, any attraction, any real estate, they are the primary cause, all else is dross.

Seriously, unbelievable.

Sorry if the intent of my post didn't come across clearly. There has been quite a lot of study done in that particular location already. And others have tried to 'release' the energies/spirits there. To no apparent avail. My comments about 'ruining' the site were meant to be tongue in cheek. Quite honestly, I am more concerned that burning sage and recklessly casting holy water about without a good understanding of what you're up against could yield hazardous results for the researchers.

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

real our later chat is actually pretty cool

the op still not back?????????????

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join