It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ecstasy legal in Ireland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So what time is the next ferry over?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Personally i think we should all meet at liverpool with a suitcase full of glow sticks, vicks and poppers.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
Personally i think we should all meet at liverpool with a suitcase full of glow sticks, vicks and poppers.

Just to make that it even more fun we should all dress as the telle-tubbies

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sadly i threw out my purple dungarees (eta: flared. Drugs are bad) and my orange and blue Fila's died many years ago

edit on 10-3-2015 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well...that'd make for an interesting shift in stereotype.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
As someone who dabbles in DJ'ing electronic music (house/trance/ect) -- I know where all the big named DJs will be playing (along with Ibiza) now...

Sennheiser is an Irish company, they make some of the best headphones for DJing out there -- I know I love my HD-25 II's. When I saw "Made in Ireland" on them, I was a little more than surprised, as I've never owned anything made from there before.

One thing I'll say about the Irish -- they make awesome headphones.

Wow Sennheiser are Irish? Never realised, just sounded like a centralish European company. Even more excellent that they make them there. Excllent stuff made by them.

I bought two things with the prior knowledge that they were made in Ireland. 1 my Braun shaver, it's really well made and made in Ireland. 2 My Dell computer, again made in Ireland. It's just so noce to buy off your own, well I'm British and we all are in the EU and when you work in manufacturing you really do see the point in looking after your EU partners.

Anyway all this MDMA being legal. Well I'm not sure what this means in reality. www.youtube.com...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss r goode

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Both sides of the border...the IRA control the Irish drugs trade

Nope, not true.

Not one organisation could control the drugs trade, theres way too many gangs involved.

Theres one main gang that supply most of the coc aine and heroin into Ireland and they ain't the IRA

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Going to have to agree to disagree here.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Well then unless members of that gang are in the IRA, which they are,'t so....

Kinahan's gang.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Way more people die of fake ecstasy (like PMA and PMMA) than MDMA, this is a good thing.

posted on Apr, 25 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Crap... Please tell me this is still the case. Years ago I thought about moving there because of artistic grants and if I can legally be happy without a worry I think I can deal with the weather there.

I love red heads so it may be a fit. Mitsubishi and white dove...err..can I say that?
edit on 25-4-2015 by Grimpachi because: dur

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

As someone who dabbles in DJ'ing electronic music (house/trance/ect) -- I know where all the big named DJs will be playing (along with Ibiza) now...

Sennheiser is an Irish company, they make some of the best headphones for DJing out there -- I know I love my HD-25 II's. When I saw "Made in Ireland" on them, I was a little more than surprised, as I've never owned anything made from there before.

Wow Sennheiser are Irish? Never realised, just sounded like a centralish European company. Even more excellent that they make them there. Excllent stuff made by them.

I bought two things with the prior knowledge that they were made in Ireland. 1 my Braun shaver, it's really well made and made in Ireland. 2 My Dell computer, again made in Ireland. It's just so noce to buy off your own, well I'm British and we all are in the EU and when you work in manufacturing you really do see the point in looking after your EU partners.

Anyway all this MDMA being legal. Well I'm not sure what this means in reality. www.youtube.com...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss r goode

No they're German. They might have a factory in Ireland for manufacturing but that doesn't make it an Irish comapeny. Apple aren't Chinese right?

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeewWorldLeader

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

No they're German. They might have a factory in Ireland for manufacturing but that doesn't make it an Irish comapeny. Apple aren't Chinese right?

True, but it's good for Ireland yeah? Good for the British Isles? Good for Europe? I would consider buying Sennheiser made in Ireland over some made in fixed Commie economies like China anytime. Then that person making the headphones will have some money to buy something I might make or somebody else exports from the UK. I don't care who owns companies to be honest, I am more concerned that the work benefits people in my locality and people aren't sitting on the arses on the dole but are fully employed in doing things.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I was watching a great documentary on phdychadelics being used in a theraputic environment to be used with ptsd sufferers. It was amazing that ecstacy could really provide a great tool for physchiatrists to help people come to terms with negative past experiences. The best thing about the treatment was that it would only need to be used a few times to have success in getting patients to open up rather than the long term current use of anti depressant drugs that don't really work very well as after long term use the anti depressants just numb the individual to life's ups and downs.i think the problem with making these things illegal is that it makes it harder for such studies to be carried out

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I've probably seen the same show. There's that crazy irony that LysergicD, psilo and MDMA showed immediate potential to help people cope/recover from depression, PTSD and other mental health issues. Instead, they were banned whilst programmes to weaponise them were inflicted on the public! I mean, f***ing hell!? What type of minds think like that?

Think of the western suicide rate of veterans and the rest of us who've ever had depression? There may well be tens of thousands of people who have died due to a decision made from parochial, conservative disapproval.

Do you remember Dr David Nutt? He was fired by the govt for having the brass neck to say that more people die riding horses in the UK than die from ecstasy. He was the govt advisor on drugs and said the war on drugs was a joke and that it was a safer policy to regulate drug use. Whereas he used evidence to make the argument, the govt chose to push him away whilst chanting the mantra of lalalalalal drugs ARE bad lalalalal drugs ARE bad!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Possession and Manufacture is not illegal eh.

Even if it was ruled illegal, that won't stop the criminal gangs and paramilitaries (who will knee cap or beat you with a spiked baseball bats for selling it in their areas in a flash) from distributing it.

posted on Apr, 26 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bullcat
Possession and Manufacture is not illegal eh.

Even if it was ruled illegal, that won't stop the criminal gangs and paramilitaries (who will knee cap or beat you with a spiked baseball bats for selling it in their areas in a flash) from distributing it.

Again, thats in Northern Ireland, this thread is about the Republic.

And no, the IRA do not control the drug in the Republc of Ireland

top topics

<< 1   >>

join