It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clan of the White Monkey (or How I learned to love Boymonkey)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Kukri

Rut Roh Raaaaggy!! Do I sense a WitchBurning Trial forth coming?! Heretics You say!??!!? Who be the Heathens in our midst!!
Tear limbs from Their Evil Bodies! Such as those do not deserve the Ritual Monkey Babes in Bikini's Parade!! OR any further fruits of paradise!!! Please say it isn't so!!!

True believers shall fear not! Not even you dragon who desires the flesh of the chosen one for faith shall show you the true path to the tree tops. Yes praise be!

Even the fallen may find the true path to enlightenment if thou shall ask for redemption and climb the tree of knowledge.
Clasp thine banana close to thine bosom and seek the Boymonkey for he is all that is Holy and is the light above the canopy.

Crap I think I just did the Abrahamic faiths in a day.!

The High Counsel shall seek enlightenment at the Mount of Monkey and seek counsel from the Boymonkey.

Yeah this is a Moses thing but not to worry it's gonna be crazy fun. oogh, oogh, oogh

ETA: I'm going to pass this of to the other council members while I speak to the exalted one or get drunker . Oh and Golden Calfs are OK beer kegs and chicks/guys are better or whatever you're into legally. You know monkey business and all. Hey T&C's I didn't write them!

SPOILER ALERT:

I think Skeptic Overlord might turn into the anti-christ though. Then again Phage or Xuenchen are primes. hint, hint
edit on 3/10/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

ok i will try my best..but you know they are so good for us...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

You're fine. Haven't said anything wrong yet. LOL!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Crazy fun is right!! Hey did ya see last page the bikini pic of my wife?! Check it out Man!! LMFAO!!!!

ALL HAIL Boy Monkey!!! Ooo Raaaa! OOOK OOOK OOOK OOOOOOOK!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I see you in his avatar - the little bear by the big dragon, right? Grab a banana. Don't mind the poo. Have fun.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

It's not your fault. The weasel kind are insidious. Watch behind you. They like to throw poop and blame it on monkeys.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

no syx you just need to turn your Vibrator off..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Well I'll be throwin more than poop on them if I catch one of those little ass's!! I'll belch a full on Flame Fest at em!!!!
Be assured of that! (As I look behind myself)

edit on 10-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

LMAO!!! Yah I was in a pretty good vibe for a while this morning!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Or you could let it rip out the other end so they can be covered by less than pleasant substances. That'll teach them.

By the way, where's our leader?

Forgot he's across the pond. Never mind lol.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Crazy fun is right!! Hey did ya see last page the bikini pic of my wife?! Check it out Man!! LMFAO!!!!

ALL HAIL Boy Monkey!!! Ooo Raaaa! OOOK OOOK OOOK OOOOOOOK!!!!

Damn you Syx! Polar Bears eat monkeys too! Go see Eunechorn for 50 banana lashes

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Ok but in all fairness we are in a normal chat forum thread. So what if we talk about exalting a white monkey?! We can still do it without a figurehead right? I mean there is more than one white monkey out there!! LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You made me laugh out loud Man!!! Ok i'll take My lashes!!! ooo, I kinda like that!!! L M F A O !!!!!!!
Come on Man stay here and drink ale with Me!!!
edit on 10-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

i will remember that one laters...LOL...i will lash him for you Kukri...but i will be good i wont any monkeys..i will stick to my seals and fish....for now...LOL...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Oh Wow that would be unpleasant for them wouldn't it!? I will consider that. Depends on the last time I relieved myself as to if I even could do that or not, right?

Yah that damned pond. I Think I'll put fire to it to dry it up. Oh, that won't help much, there will still be a lot of land between us. Hmm. Something to ponder on now. Gee, thanx!! LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Oooo. The evil one visits!! Watch out young monkeys! You should be ok. Just don't Piss her off!! Believe Me, You don't want to do that!!! LMAO!!!

link   

Try eating soft bananas. They seem to help.

link   

thanks Skid Mark...LOL...wow good name..haha

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Ok but in all fairness we are in a normal chat forum thread. So what if we talk about exalting a white monkey?! We can still do it without a figurehead right? I mean there is more than one white monkey out there!! LMAO!!!

There is only one true Monkey and he shall is known as Boymonkey. 50 more lashes for you. Oh and stop trying to get lashes or we'll feed you Groundhogs and Prairie Dogs instead.

See what happened you wore off my buzz. 2 skunks for punishment!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

yep thats true..i dont think any one will piss me off well i hope they dont if some CHOMP...monkey all gone..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join