It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clan of the White Monkey (or How I learned to love Boymonkey)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yah monky business and all that with the eating bugs and gettin some tail and all that! LOL!!!
OOK OOK OOK OOOOKKK!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Of course You can join Silly Little Elf!! Hey they let Me in here and they even know that Dragons love to eat Monkeys!! LMAO!!! OOK OOK OOK OOOOKKKK!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Remember, people we must be ever vigilant. Be on the lookout for the weasel. If you see it, POP it!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Made Me laugh out loud again here Man! Good one!! I have My eyes in the sky and am flying around watching for dangers! So far, no Weasels!! Thank Monkey right?! LMAO!!!! OOK OOK OOOK!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yes, thank Monkey. Weasels are evil.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
All praise Boymonkey for he has spoken and the Troop shall know the true path of redemption. Ye who shall join the Troop shall see the the treetops and be one with Boymomkey.

All praise the Boymonkey

May your cats be cleansed and your webs be strong!
Praise be to Boymonkey.

edit on 3/10/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Hey I was just thinkin. (Oh no, here He goes again) Should we put out fliers for a professional clean up crew? I mean, I can imagine what our first poo slinging service mass will look like when we are done. And ummm, I'm not real keen on the idea of doin a clean up after that !! Just sayin......

All Hail and Praise BoyMonkey!! OOK OOK OOK OOOOOOK!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Sorry. Missed the post to Me! Damn Barrel of Ale!! I am about half done with it now and things seem to be getting past Me. Hmmm, go figure!! LMAO!!!
Anyway. Yah those pesky Damn Evil Rodents!! Gotta watch for em!! So far, still none, but I am watching out!!!
Rest assured, I will remain vigilant for tonight at least!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Heretics within our midst. Heretics I say! As the High Counsel I will fling the rotten fruit upon you. We shall cast you out and rip you asunder as it is proclaimed by the Word! Ye who shall perform and subjugate for humans and pervert the true calling of the Troop. We shall rule the planet and Peach stone the doubters among us. We shall masturbate in your general direction and fling poo so as to place a mark upon you.

Let it be known that thee with the mark of poo and rotten fruit shall not be of the Troop and shall not inherit the trees nor the grottoes nor the pools and bars, nor the rocks and ruins,. They shall be cast out of paradise and suffer under the laboratories of man. Cast out into the wilderness subject to the tortures of the alien halfbreeds.

So it is written and so it will be. No mercy and no compassion! For the will of Boymonkey is pure and inviolate.

edit on 3/10/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Rut Roh Raaaaggy!! Do I sense a WitchBurning Trial forth coming?! Heretics You say!??!!? Who be the Heathens in our midst!!
Tear limbs from Their Evil Bodies! Such as those do not deserve the Ritual Monkey Babes in Bikini's Parade!! OR any further fruits of paradise!!! Please say it isn't so!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

They may have spiked your ale with something unale like. They are devious like that.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hello All...my husband told me to come here to check this place out..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Oh those sneaky little bastards! I didn't even think of that. Thanx for a clear thought. I need more of them, as they are getting far and few between here!! LMFAO!!!!!! Ok, so sly like a fox. Sneaky as a weasel too right? Oh man what a drunken fool am I. I am ok. Just now feelin pretty dumb about myself.....

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hey there Young Lady! Nice to see Ya! Are You thinking about joining the White Monkey Clan? If so, just read from the beginning real quick to catch up.
Hey You guys! This is My Wife, CCBears! Yep, the same Gal who is on My avatar!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

edit on 10-3-2015 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Woo Hoo! A Polar Bear in a Bikini!! Yee Freakin Hawww!!! Thank Monkey for Females!! Yippeeeeeee Skipeeeeeeee!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Here She is last summer in a see through bikini!!! Ooooo, Racy right??!!?!? LMFAO!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

not real sure i think polar bears love to eat moneys..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

sure is like 28 years ago..not any more..sorry if i said any thing wrong..i havent read the before pages yet...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

But Hey! I can restrain from eating the little Buggers, so You can too!! lMAO!!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join