It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clan of the White Monkey (or How I learned to love Boymonkey)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

Kukri? I suggest this Icon group for when we are Schmoshed!??

To add: Not just buzzed, but hammered!!!
LMFAO!!! I am working on that now!!

Let us all know how Ya feel about it?!

edit on 10-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm down for some cult action haha.
This is from the White city of the monkey god right?
edit on 10-3-2015 by Banquo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Banquo

Another Occultist Member!! Yee Hawww!! I mean Oook Oook!!! LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Ever since I was little I was obsessed with primates, I never knew why but now I know my true calling hahaha

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Banquo

LOL! Put's a new spin on "Monkey See Monkey Do" !!! That's funny!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
HI GUYS GONNA POST TWO REPLIES TO THIS THREAD ONE IS SERIOUS VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU WANT TO BE TRUE. gonna be fun this.

While I have indeed read the thread and been humbled by fellow Monkeys and Hominids thoughts and also amused by the many ways of monkeying around
I must regrettably turn down any thought being being the leader of any cult or later religion...
For I am just a Monkey.
I do admit I pondered If I should come in here and claim the throne of the Great Monkey sage, dreams of first ATS then you tube then an ideology and then a religion, A book , A TV show, world domination came to my mind but no it has been done to many times..
God is indeed in Monkey but no monkey needs a religion or cult to show you the true god....which is in Monkey.
Yes an often amusing, charming, good look,witty,noble and very modest Monkey but at the end of the day just a monkey...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
A true Monkey would know what to do...I need to fill a void now...I'm joining the Reformed Evangelic Primates...se you around BM...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
HI GUYS GONNA POST TWO REPLIES TO THIS THREAD ONE IS SERIOUS VOTE FOR THE ONE YOU WANT TO BE TRUE. gonna be fun this.

While I have indeed read the thread and been humbled by fellow Monkeys and Hominids thoughts and also amused by the many ways of monkeying around
I must regrettably turn down any thought being being the leader of any cult or later religion...
For I am just a Monkey.
I do admit I pondered If I should come in here and claim the throne of the Great Monkey sage, dreams of first ATS then you tube then an ideology and then a religion, A book , A TV show, world domination came to my mind but no it has been done to many times..
God is indeed in Monkey but no monkey needs a religion or cult to show you the true god....which is in Monkey.
Yes an often amusing, charming, good look,witty,noble and very modest Monkey but at the end of the day just a monkey...

Whilst we understand your humility, the choice is not yours to make.

A rock may choose not to be a rock but it does not make it a butterfly.

The truth has been spoken and the path is clear.

All hail the chosen one.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

That's just what a monkey leader would say.

All Hail Boymonkey!!!!!

(you have been chosen. Our next option is BFFT, and while his is in the same family, his arms just aren't quite were they need to be.)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

ahh..humility. what a great trait for a religious leader. Not to mention the absence of hubris.

May your cats be clean!

lololol

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

As already mentioned you have been chosen, take the throne!

When you play the game of monkey thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.
edit on 10-3-2015 by Banquo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Monkey!!!

Yes my sweet childs of mine (Thus the troop will be now known) The truth has been revealed and the Great Monkey Religion is back!!
Long Gone is the word white in our new world order for we Monkeys Oh sweet child's of mine we are of all nations of ALLLLLL!! creeds and colours!!!!.
The world has wallowed in the illusion of mankind and the world of the monkey will be supreme!!
Time and forces of nature plus on very rare banana worked on only certain monkeys and you now know after reading the start of the great new monkey Bibtoam (The new name of the new religious text of the Monkey) bravely created by Most hairy sweet of child mine Kukri (lol dude
) and behold Iam the monkey christ!!!

So chant with me my sweet child's of mine chant like the monkeys we are!!!!

OOOooooAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHAhahaha(evil monkey laught to fade).

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Humility as it's finest!! However, You do realize I don't think the intention was not for others to replace a current religion with this one!? It is to add to a more full life!! C'Mon Man!! Just think of all the Bananas You will ALWAYS Have! And the Babes!!! Oook OOOK !!!!!!
ETA: I posted atthe same time as The Chief, but oh Hell, I'll leave this! LOL!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
But dudes If you like my posts just help keep the site alive and donate eh?.
I haven't yet but I will at weekend It's great.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
HAil!, evening boymonkey!, i think everyone has decided who should be the leader of us fools, must be a bit of a shock reading all the replys. I dont think this is gonna rest too soon!!
All the best.
REV. B.V.H.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I call you out BM!!!
Just got back from speaking with the Reformed Evangelic Primates and they say you are a false Monkey!
They broke from your lies and put me in touch with some folk in this area who disagree with your blasphemy.
We are the Primate State of Bodmin, Ex, and Dartmoor, PS'BED, know your foe...
Zzz Zzz

edit on 10.3.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
But dudes If you like my posts just help keep the site alive and donate eh?.
I haven't yet but I will at weekend It's great.

what if i don't like your posts, but just want to bask in the brilliance of your holy monkey glory?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
A true Monkey would know what to do...I need to fill a void now...I'm joining the Reformed Evangelic Primates...se you around BM...

I just read you sig and then looked at your avatar.

It's only March but I still recon that made my entire year.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes mahahahahaha.

Nah I like many peoples thoughts on ats I may have learnt more about science here than at school.
Nice of everyone to tip a hat in ones way everyone and then
It would be fun to make a pretend religion and see what happens though.....I mean in this day and age.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri

a reply to: Kukri
Are you a Banana ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join