It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supermoon total eclipse of equinox sun on March 20

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

originally posted by: StoutBroux
No conspiracy here but tossing this t there for interested parties whoooo probably already knew but here it is.

Whadda you mean, no conspiracy!? Isn't it obvious that the moon is conspiring against us?

Incidentally, March 20 is Muppet Day.

👣

Hats off to Piggy and Kermit.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

originally posted by: BlueMule

No conspiracy here but tossing this t there for interested parties whoooo probably already knew but here it is.

Whadda you mean, no conspiracy!? Isn't it obvious that the moon is conspiring against us?

Incidentally, March 20 is Muppet Day.

👣

Hats off to Piggy and Kermit.

Yeah... I'm sure they will be thrilled to know a mean, nasty, hate-filled witch salutes them.

👣

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

As in gonzo and animal?

Flipping bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Not everyone is excited about this:

Scientists are warning that the upcoming supermoon solar eclipse could bring on an energy blackout. The UK will be hit heard by the phenomenon, with Scotland expected to lose 98% of its sunlight on March 20. The blackout will begin in the UK at 8.45am and the maximum eclipse, when the moon is nearest the middle of the sun, will be at 9.31am. But if the solar eclipse was not enough for you, the evening before the phenomenon will mark the Earth and Moon being as close together as they possibly can be, giving rise to a so-called Supermoon.
www.irishmirror.ie...

Does Scotland run primarily on solar power?
edit on 10-3-2015 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol

You can view a lunar eclipse with your naked eyes. Only a solar eclipse requires you to protect your eyes. So ditch the glasses and enjoy.

I thought it was a Solar eclipse..?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It is, A lunar eclipse at 8.45 AM would be rubbish

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Oops my bad. The lunar eclipse is in April.

www.timeanddate.com...

Beg for forgiveness puny Human..

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

That was my question but I was too lazy to look it up. Due to your post, I actually had to exercise some brain cells. In answer, No I don't think so but here:

The UK's practicable resource is estimated at 7.2 TWh per annum,[17] which in the Scottish context is the approximate equivalent of 70 MW or less of installed capacity.

It's early in the day, the solar energy is stored, it's only for a short time and the climate's tolerable. I don't see a big deal here. But, I'm not a scientist and the site doesn't expound further. After all, how do they handle dark and cloudy/stormy days? I'm wondering more about the tides and wish I could be seaside for this event.

edit on 10-3-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This is the third of four lunar eclipses. The remarkable thing about this sequence is that there is no solar eclipse in between. Two were last year April and October or November I don't remember which.
People were claiming it was some portent of calamity but since this is number three of the four and nothing has happened yet I'm thinking it's just a celestial event. They call these blood moons because the shadow of the earth blocking the sun makes the moon appear a rusty color.

a reply to: StoutBroux

If anything is going to happen, it would be after all four in the sequence. Not after any single one. So no, nothing of any importance would necessarily have happened after one, two, and likely not after three either. It's after four and then only for possibly Israel if anything is to occur.

That's if I understand the whole thing correctly.

And then, it only has significance for everyone else if something happens for Israel that marks an event of prophetic significance for all the rest.

So no, I don't expect some kind of world-wide calamity exactly either.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

That's my birthday!

Woooohooooo!
It's also my birthday,that's three of us in one thread,strange.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

My birthday 19th...
so guess I can STRRRRREEEEEETCH it out
through the 20. Long party from 17 Mar thru 20th.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'll watch it on YouTube.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Yeah it is I apologized for my error. The lunar eclipse the third of four blood moons is next month. Busy sky. Sorry about that. Do indeed protect those peepers.

reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Like Uriah Heep I can be humble. Most humble. LOL.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

That's my birthday!

Woooohooooo!

I hope your not hinting for a present?..unless you like buttons lol..have a good one Man!

OP as for the eclipse? I cannot wait,normally the other side of the world gets it,hopefully I'll get some good snaps!-providing I don't miss it..it is at around 9/10oclock so I should have no excuses! We shall see..

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

What a wonderful event to have happen on your birthday. I hope you have a good one, I'm jealous.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I brainfarted when using the search and made my own thread about this topic. My apologies to the OP. Not surprisingly it got closed. However it contains additional interesting information and offers some deliciously outrageous connections of a very tinfoil hat compatible nature:

March 20 - Equinox Supermoon Total Solar Eclipse ending EXACTLY at the North Pole !

Maybe we can go on discussing here some of the crazier ideas I hinted at in my thread...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
I brainfarted when using the search and made my own thread about this topic. My apologies to the OP. Not surprisingly it got closed. However it contains additional interesting information and offers some deliciously outrageous connections of a very tinfoil hat compatible nature:

March 20 - Equinox Supermoon Total Solar Eclipse ending EXACTLY at the North Pole !

Maybe we can go on discussing here some of the crazier ideas I hinted at in my thread...

Both threads are awesome! I saw yours first and loved the additional info.
Thank you both~ very cool event. And.. add my early Very Happy Bday wishes to you TrueBrit, Ultralight, Ektar, and glen200376!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join