It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next up for ISIS destruction: Sphinx and Pyramids

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What is happening in the middle east with ISIS, Alqaida and the Taliban can happen in any country including the US once the common believes takes over, that means aligning to their base of that believes and laws.

Al-Qaeda and Taliban were both creations of the CIA. Religion is used as a pretext once the destabilization has occurred to flame the situation. War is good business.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
even if IS starts force-feeding pork meat to every muslim on earth, the muslim world would still not unite and fight them, i guess...

the only thing that nearly united them in anger were some mohamad comics.
but destruction of ancient places, mass executions, rape and slavery? meh... not an issue.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Maybe they should start with Islam's idol The Kabba in Mecca...Largest religious Idol hat exists a reply to: UnBreakable

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
ISIS may bite off more than it would care to if it goes after Egypt. The people there, and the government knows the value of the artifacts in its possession, even to the point of going to court to get them back from other countries. Damaging one is a prison sentence in that country, and banned for a long time from going there. If ISIS tries it, something tells me that they may poke a lion that they should have left sleeping.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Does anybody else find it ironic that Isis, the Egyptian Goddess, wants to destroy the Giza Necropolis?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
You have to understand that it is tough for people to leave a place where these things are normal and migrate to a place where these things aren't tolerated. To expect them to do a 180 change in character and behavior is just asking too much. Most immigrant families practice many of the same practices they carried in their homeland that they are escaping oppression from. This isn't unique to Muslim culture.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The president's plan seems a lot smarter than any other strategy posed by bush in the fight against terror. The countries in the middle east need to be fed up enough with isis in order for them to truly want to destroy them. We already see this happen with Jordan & Egypt. Isis is infuriating neighboring countries and I personally think makes a better motive for these countries to want to truly obliterate them since it is more personal vs the West asking them to do so as a mere coalition effort. It is slow but more cost effective and sensible than the Bush route.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

The best way to control the masses is to rid them of that pesky thing called "culture".

Everything is going according to plan in this brave new world

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
if they get even close to doing that, and we still don't bomb them out of existence, then we just need to accept them as our rulers and stop just faking outrage.
why is nobody doing anything concrete about these idiots? can someone give me a direct answer?

They work for Israel ?? And the chosen Elites ??

Think about it, the answers are SIMPLE once you accept that all of this is THE PLAN!!

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

if they get even close to doing that, and we still don't bomb them out of existence, then we just need to accept them as our rulers and stop just faking outrage.
why is nobody doing anything concrete about these idiots? can someone give me a direct answer?

They work for Israel ?? And the chosen Elites ??

Think about it, the answers are SIMPLE once you accept that all of this is THE PLAN!!

That would odd since they just executed a Mossad Agent and the Israelis are working with Egypt to deal with ISIS in the Sanai and that Israel along with the US helped Jordan hunt ISIS down forcing them to flee to Iraq.

As for the OP ISIS is on the defensive. The Iraqi's are launching bigger and bigger offensives as more retrained forces come on line. ISIS days are numbered.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
ISIS, what a shame on Isis's name. Not that they can find the Sphinx and Pyramids(ie Leaning Tower of "PIZZA" in Rome).

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

They also threatened to destroy mecca as its a pagan site and not Islamic in the slightest
and they have yet to achieve that also !

There is no way they would ever get close to destroy the pyramids, I think the whole world should now just condemn them as they are destroying our human history which is thousands of years older than islam
how would they feel if we decided to wipe out all traces of Islam there would be outrage ,
The thing is no one worships Egyptian gods anymore so why are they even bothered about the pyramids there is currently no group worshiping these so called idols !

Remove their territorial claim and remove the caliphate as it can no longer be classed as a caliphate without control of a territory
that requires boots on the ground

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

Culture isn't that last defense we have its our own consciousness, if we lose that then we have truly lost.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

They are trying to hide information about the return of the Sumerian gods.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Nope, no terrorism going on here, Obama wants to focus on taking firearms away from Law Abiding Americans.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamoto
If only they would bomb them until they existed no more.
Sure some civs will be killed and there will be collateral damage but we need to be rid of these destructive primitive idiots once and for all.
IS kill civs & the allied forces have killed civs also, so it was going to happen anyway.......................

If you kill them all with a mass bombing campaign what do you think the survivors are going to do when their friends and family are dead and their homes are destroyed?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ok so Ive skipped a few pages. It wasnt ISIS that originally said this regarding the Pyramids.

An Egyptian jihad leader, with self-professed links to the Taliban, called for the “destruction of the Sphinx and the Giza Pyramids in Egypt,” drawing ties between the Egyptian relics and Buddha statues, local media reported this week.
Murgan Salem al-Gohary, an Islamist leader twice-sentenced under former President Hosni Mubarak for advocating violence, called on Muslims to remove such “idols.”
Monday, 12 November 2012

Original article

Now this guy was imprisoned by the Egypt govt that existed PRIOR to the spring uprisings. Guess what the NEW govt of Egypt did in its early days? Set him Free!!!

Who had control of the Judiciary at the time? The Muslim Brotherhood.
edit on 11-3-2015 by UltraMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

If you kill them all with a mass bombing campaign what do you think the survivors are going to do when their friends and family are dead and their homes are destroyed?

This is precisely how suicide bombers came to exist in the first place.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are correct that Isis will not get even relativity close to these landmarks. I also do believe the Egyptian government has means to protect themselves. But, why would Egypt be upset because the US is not sending them weapons or anymore assistance than they are now? As it is my belief Egypt has what it takes to rid their own country of these Isis bastards, I also believe the most power nation in our known galaxy in addition to our allies could totally wipe earth of these bastards within days. BUT, that's not what will pad the pockets of our government puppets whom I view as just as guilty as Isis. DAMN IT, Do what needs to be done. My wife has been deployed three times to protect your bank accounts. My children have been raised to fear our own government from protecting our own asses, yet we still serve this nation as a military family.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff

Political correctness keeps getting in the way, Obama wont call them terrorists, so the worlds hands are tied, so to speak.

Has the countries governing body asked for the US to intervene?

Didn't they state they can take care of their own affairs, and that the US military should leave?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join