It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible new info on JFK assasination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It seems that during a drug raid, recently in Dallas, police discovered some interesting JFK assasination artifacts. Could they shed some "inside" light on the assasination? Probably not, but hey it's something new that is realted to this case.

www.wsbtv.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
you know I wonder, the gvmt already put out a classfied document stating the CIA was behind the JFK assination, why do we have to go thru all this still..

its already been stated by them that they took him out cause he wasnted to abolish the CIA and get rid of the federal reserve...

btw I didnt read it, I just wanted to point this out..

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
you know I wonder, the gvmt already put out a classfied document stating the CIA was behind the JFK assination, why do we have to go thru all this still..

its already been stated by them that they took him out cause he wasnted to abolish the CIA and get rid of the federal reserve...

btw I didnt read it, I just wanted to point this out..

I didn't know about this classified document. If you could, would you please direct me to this document or the information about it as it sounds pretty interesting.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
ALex jones had it on his radio station, I guess it would be on his many sites somewhere....

here they are..

www.infwars.com... and .net
www.prisonplanet.com... and .tv

You know i think its in his documentary 9/11 road to tyranny.. when i get a chance to watch it.. later today i will let you know or if you want you can DL it off me...

DISCLAIMER:
I am not promoting pirated material.. Alex Jones himself states we can give away his videos to everyone on the planet... so I am not promoting warez...

and yes I have on many many many many radio shows of his him stating we can give away the videos...
and it says it on matrix of evil I believe also another video of his..

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Not to sound like I'm bashing Aex Jones, but is he a reputable source? I really don't know as I haven't paid much attention to his site or material.

[edit on 18-12-2004 by skychief]

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
He spends his life fighting the new world order, he is 100% accurate one everything he says...

Alot of people will atest to this as well refering to people on this site...

Alot of people have said alot of good things about him on this site.. do a search for Alex Jones on here...

and yes he is very informative alot of things that are coming out today he has said 5, 6, 7 yrs ago...

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is an earlier post on alex jones on ats... Look at the things these people say.. well most of them anyway...

[edit on 19-12-2004 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
some one was telling me that after 7 years if a case is still unclosed that they have to re open it or the case can be viewed by the public i am not sure can some one help me out?

top topics

join