It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 people, including policewoman, in custody over links to Paris attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

If you truly believe European leaders have been sending american troops into wars to die, and that French opinion is blaming the Paris attacks on the US, and are going to be saying that on a public forum, then it is normal for readers to challenge that. "Denying ignorance" includes questioning the ideas presented, critically.

Take a look around, any of the theories presented on this forum get a critical response, that is to be expected (just as it was for the statement the OP made). That is one of the things I like here.

So you got a challenge to back up some pretty extreme statements, just like everyone else who comes in with a thesis that is pretty far off the beaten track. Whine about, bitch about it, or claim you are being harrassed or worshipped, whatever - all that is a distraction and excuse for not responding to questioning of your conspiracy theory you have presented here.

If you were just talking about ET's I guess it would matter less, but you are making real accusations against real people, and all we say here has the power to influence others and spread. Yes, I think denying ignorance is important for that reason.

False prejudices between americans and french people is something I have to deal with on a daily basis. This is not just meaningless banter to me. I have family members on both sides, and I consider it important to unmask the lies that impact relations.
(but yeah.... LOL.... I am home injured and can't do much, and bored, so I'll give you credit for one accurate guess!!
)
edit on 11-3-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

Ok ma'am.

Lets take France. One European nation. Like all European nations, dependent on Africa's resources to maintain its standard of living.

Why has the US spent untold Millions arming and training Mali at a loss? A useless fighting force that realistically should not even have an army? Why did France then send its armed forces to Mali to secure it from radical Islamists?

Natural gas. Thats why. The US doesnt need Malis natural gas. France does, and so we are involved...even now spending millions of dollars a year to protect Frances interests there. With our people in uniform and as contractors over there....in harms way.

Its the same story with everyone else. How is Europe and the west in general going to survive without Africa's resources? Like the US without latin america...Why do we as a country care that Libya was going to spear head a united African states? Europe would have to pay top dollar for the resources it badly needs and that it gets now at an astronomical discount. How is Europe going to maintain its standard of living if it uses the same financial system we do? How when its resources are not enough to meet its needs?

Its the same with everyone else. Why did Germany AND France build the chemical weapons for Iraq under Saddam? Why do they care? Why are we always destabilizing the ME? All of us...why?

Because we are wasteful and blind to our excess. We think its normal to live as we do in the west because its also wonderful.

If the US didnt field large battle groups globally at sea then pirates and shady nations would ruin modern commerce routes. If we didnt have bases everywhere other countries would not be able to force project worth a damn. Even now France is using US drone bases and drones to protect its interests in Mali...bases that US servicemen paid for with blood and suffering in many cases. To name something in an endless list...

Since the OP corrected what was said I dont want to drill him/ her over words....like others. I will say this though...I would not let another ignorant Frenchman berate me while enjoying the benefits of having us around.

I hope the EU gets off its ass and makes an EU army already. When that happens you will see increased police actions that previously were performed by the US (World police remember) that then will done by European nations to protect their own interests. I guarantee it. Thats why the EU is creating an army to begin with in case you didnt know.

If you guys get a terrorist attack and on top of that you were to blame us I would react like this again. Its retarded. Since the OP corrected no big deal.

P.S.
when France stops worrying about racial tensions between them and French Arabs....and starts to deal with increasing terrorism I will retract what I said about being ready to deal with the ME. Sadly you are not.

Europe doesnt know the middle ground between a hard fist and a soft left hand when it comes to the ME.

Also, WOW. You really need to take a break.

edit on 3 11 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Natural gas. Thats why. The US doesnt need Malis natural gas. France does, and so we are involved...even now spending millions of dollars a year to protect Frances interests there. With our people in uniform and as contractors over there....in harms way.

And after all of that, in such a long post, you still haven't been able to say how anyone else is "forcing" your government to do anything.

Your elected make the decisions for your country. Do you really think the USA is so weak in the world that France can call up Obama and demand that the US come and bail them out militarily?

This is a nonsense, and you know it.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I dont recall taking issue with it to think we are being forced.

I took issue with blind labeling by some that take what I said and apply a stereo type in their mind about myself and all Americans really. How on earth were we not to address the outrage about terrorism directed at us with blame on the tongue?

What I said in that "very long post", lol, was a clear explanation of the nature of the relationship of the worlds power elite and their modus operandi.

We employ soldiers contractors and sell arms at a profit to protect the unfair advantage Europe has in the middle east and Africa so as to protect Europe's interests in a lucrative manner.

Please, SPECIFICALLY, of what I just said in that "very long post", what is incorrect?

EDIT TO ADD:

Americans are criticized and its all done supposedly to criticize our leadership...when we do the same we are accused of directing our criticism to European people in general and not a nation or rather a group from there in and of itself. Its absurd. The one you think is opposed to you is only sitting across from you at the table of opinions in mix of people and lives.

edit on 3 11 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Rocker2013

I dont recall taking issue with it to think we are being forced.

Here you go, this is what was questioned-

freaking cowards have their leaders send our people to die

No European leaders sent american people to die. That was American leaders that did that.
You have not shown how any European leader had the power to send american troops into war.

This is why Europe isnt ready to deal with the middle east. It would still be arguing after their countries are in flames...arguing trying to blame the US

You seem to be saying European governments are trying to blame the US for their troubles with the arabs.

As I said, I have not seen ANY suggestion on french media or press that anything in these events are attributed to the US, either the people nor the government. I asked that you back up that claim. You have not.

Hell, I feel perfectly peaceful but these words sound harsh. I would have preferred if you just said, "okay, I was offended by his comment and reacted with some slightly outrageous comments that aren't totally rational." We'd understand (we've all been there), and there'd be nothing more said. But this defense of your rightiousness and truth just drags the discussion into unnecessary territory.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Thank you for the edit..

Second

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Honestly bluesma, what ever. You are so weird.

I clearly explained my comment. I have nothing to gain from entertaining you.

I stand by what I said. AND I proved my point. Instead of this nonsense tell me EXACTLY of what said that is wrong...Not you said blah blah blah followed by nonsense you just pulled out of your ass.

I am not even going to reply to you anymore. After yesterday and now this, enjoy your down time. You just lost the respect of someone.
I know you dont care since someone like you only cares about being the center of attention...not about what others think of you truly.

You use ATS to entertain yourself at all costs thus bringing down the quality of content...think about that. Even yesterday you admitted that you are just trying to keep busy on down time...and you are F-ing with its members just to have a laugh. Nice. Real community spirit...

Tell me exactly what I said in my response post that is incorrect.....as it is all TRUE.

if not,

Deal with it.

Dont put words in my mouth, dont infer meaning from my words. I said very concrete things and backed them up with a very concrete explanation. You in turn answer me with BS, outright BS, trying to show face like a kid, not answer and OWN UP TO everything I said that was very much true. AFTER you went into my other thread to demand an explanation to my post in this thread. Tell me you didnt. That was awful of you and shows you dont give a damn about ATS. You want to troll its members for a kick....and you proceed to derail not one but two threads in the process. Why would this community want someone like you around?

Instead of asking for me to be brave. YOU DO IT. Tell me I am wrong in what I said...go ahead. Coward.

AND THAT IS THE COWARDICE I SPEAK OF. No European wants to be as sinful as an American....yet they do live in the west and know damned well how the party gets paid for. They know their leaders are corrupt and dirty as hell, psychotic in many cases, yet they cant imagine that anyone they elect could have an impact out of humble old Europe...a continent that basically plunged the world into massive war twice over this exact issue of needing resources it doesnt have internally and wanting power it tries to exert globally.

Oh no, we are peaceful in Europe. one example from my second post that people are cowards to own up to...Tell me then why German and French citizens went to Iraq in the 80s to build chemical weapons to be used in Iran...Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Not us.
Even though many European nations have military hardware and soldiers in the middle east RIGHT NOW that are ACTIVE..... going pew pew pew....

can you please tell me exactly what in my explanatory response that you berated me for is incorrect?

You cant. Its all true..all true....you know that and now look for inferred meaning in my words and BS you try to troll out of me.
Its pathetic. Thats why I will never take back what I said. This is BS on other peoples part and would be retarded of me to do so. I am freaking right and you know it, you just cant quite find a way to prove otherwise and show face after you hounded me to basically shut you down.

also, are you daft? The OP corrected the problem. You look like a trollish house wife at this point. REALLY? You are still going on about something even the OP realized was incorrect and corrected? Ok derpina---

edit on 3 12 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I stand by what I said. AND I proved my point. Instead of this nonsense tell me EXACTLY of what said that is wrong...Not you said blah blah blah followed by nonsense you just pulled out of your ass.

I was clear. I was concise. I used quotes from your post.

You just lost the respect of someone.
I know you dont care since someone like you only cares about being the center of attention...not about what others think of you truly.

You are correct that I do not care what others think of me so much. You have all the right in the world to not respect me, and I do not ask that you do.

Even yesterday you admitted that you are just trying to keep busy on down time...and you are F-ing with its members just to have a laugh. Nice. Real community spirit...

I did not. I always try to make sure I am not just being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative- that means acknowledging agreements or places where I think the other was correct. I admitted to being bored, and seeking intellect stimulating exchange with others. I did not say to # with anyone- debate and critical analyzation of theories and hypotheses is not #ing with people.

Once again, you are on a conspiracy theory site- this will attract people (like myself) who do not just swallow and accept as true whatever others tell them, about anything. They will be prone to saying, "What? How so? What is your evidence and sources? "

That should be expected here, by all of us. I know I expect it, and even value it, for many reasons. Go to a New Age site if you expect a lot of swallowing with no questions.

Tell me exactly what I said in my response post that is incorrect.....as it is all TRUE.
Dont put words in my mouth

I have pointed out what I question, I have expressed that from what I currently have witnessed no evidence of this being true. But I ASKED in order to open my mind to new information or backup you may have which could convince me.

freaking cowards have their leaders send our people to die

This is why Europe isnt ready to deal with the middle east. It would still be arguing after their countries are in flames...arguing trying to blame the US

That is a copy and paste of your words, no one else's, and those assertions were questioned (and not only by me)

You still have not backed those up with any reasoning or evidence. (you explained at length other things which I do not question, but they are NOT in reference to the original comments being questioned. )
There is no obligation (to me, nor the other readers) but it has been asked of you.

-In what instances have European leaders sent Americans to die?

-What evidence have you that European leaders or governments have been blaming the US for their terrorist attacks within their countries? (either this one in Paris or any other?)

AFTER you went into my other thread to demand an explanation to my post in this thread

Talk about putting words in my mouth. I did not demand anything of you. I mentioned that that thread helped me to understand better why you did not back up your claims here.
It helped me understand a sort of judgement you have, of views and opinions as "crap" we exchange needlessly. It's just crap- it doesn't need to have any substance or reasoning. "Crap" is most often used to express something that has no value or influence.

I don't think our opinions and views are crap- I think they are important, all of them, because they spread and influence behaviors and events. So this sort of exchange is vital to us all. That includes you and me. We all have a measure of responsibility in what memes we send out there, and what we don't.
edit on 13-3-2015 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

ATTENTION!

The back and forth stops NOW.

Remain on topic.

Stop talking about each other, and talk about the topic of the OP of this thread instead.

Post removals and Post bans will be handed out if this behavior is not stopped.

Do not reply to this post.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join