It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GLP down?

page: 1

join
share:
gth

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I know this isn't ATS related but can you get into www.godlikeproductions.com? Oh well I might just be banned..

gth

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Can any nice person tell? And I was joking about being banned..

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Nope, i can't bring this url up. It locks up early in the load. Never seen it. What is it?

Sanc'.

gth

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Thanks dude.. It's a fringe site and it has its moments despite what the scoffers might claim. Its forum is very popular..

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gth
Thanks dude.. It's a fringe site and it has its moments despite what the scoffers might claim. Its forum is very popular..

No problem. Just a word of advice, it's always a good idea to check with ATS Admin' or Mod' before posting/linking about another forum.

Sanc'.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm guessing that you and I may have spoken last night.

For those who dont know too much about it, Trinity Acquisitions Inc, which apparently is heavily involved in the production of spyware, bought GLP, started banning people like nuts, and riddled the page with spyware.

Recently banned members have been discussing something about a group of hackers "blackmailing" the former owner of GLP. A lot of non-specific conspiracy theories are springing up from the close of the conspiracy page- go figure

One of the more interesting suspicions is that it could be related to the "german guy posts". The german guy posts, if credible (I am not saying either way) were from a BND officer (German Intelligence) who spoke of a conspiracy between America, Israel, and the City of London (not so much Britain as a whole- just financial and political interests based in London.)
The biggest accusation made my "german guy" was that Houston Texas is supposed to be targeted for nuclear attack on December 27 2004 by "al qaeda" operatives who have been supported entirely by the CIA.
He has also hinted at possible attacks in Paris, Berlin, and Frankfurt.

If anybody knows more, it would be highly interesting to get German Guy into ATS. This site is amazing- I've never seen such skillfull handling of hoaxers, so if German Guy holds up around here I'd be very impressed.
Of course Tomorrow will pretty much make or break the guy's credibility anyway.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Vagabond's pretty much got the whole story in a nutshell. I hang out there as an Anonymous Coward and watched the whole thing sort of come down. Trinity is banning various IPs without researching who else is on that address and some people were complaining about being sent to Betty's.

The disaffected are over at Starlight Lounge.

(P.S.... speaking as a Texan, I knew from the get-go that "German Guy" was full of... ah... horsefeathers. The Houston scenario was just stupid beyond belief to anyone who's been there.)

[edit on 3-1-2005 by Byrd]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
glp has been down for an hr. can anyone else acess it?
funny that I was reading majestic's posts when it happened.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sarasota

I was able to get it to load @2:15 pm, pacific standard time.

As for what is glp, I would describe it as the "national enquirer" of conspericy sites.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
anyone else notice this thread started a few YEARS ago? if it was down then and still down does it not conclude someone to believe that this site whatever it is has gone under and out of buisness?

Just wondering.

This thread was started on 12/18/2004 at 04:41 AM

sarasota posted on 5/16/2008 at 04:34 PM the same information about this strange site being down.

Sarasota also made a separate thread about this exact issue. I would imagine the proper thing to do would be to close the new thread and discuss the shutting down of this other non ATS conspiracy board here.

but thats my 2c on the subject.

new topics

top topics

join