It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US declares Venezuela a national security threat; Sanctions Top Officials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I wonder what would happen to me if I was to start an internet campaign to foment political unrest In the US.

Lets try it and see.

"Dear US citizens your government has been taken over by a corrupt plutocratic regime that wishes to destroy your way of life. You must grab your guns and drag these Wall St criminals from their houses of ill repute. You must march upon the Capitols and drag your corrupt politicians into the streets so they may be judged. You must dismantle your illegal surveillance state and return your great country to the Republic your forefathers intended."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -Thomas Jefferson

That should be good for a few flags popping up over at the you know where and where.

ETA: Now I'm off to set up streaming Granny pR0n so I can make the spooks suffer!
edit on 3/10/2015 by Kukri because: ETA

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
ta reply to: Cygnis

great remark
so true

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
to: MrSpad

mr (please take this the best way possible i would also love to hear ur thougts on this...)your fed reserve is based on us currency and petrodollar . do u see how everyone who is ditching petrodollar and not trading in us currency suddenly gets sanctioned and demonised? banks are backed up by gold not paper money. don't u wonder why ur Feds will not submitt to audit? don't u wonder why they will not give back gold that ur banks have agreed to store for others, back? you don't think it is an issue? u are not the problem at all don't get me wrong but I just want to ask does that not smell of something? it is u who should care my super and savings are not invested in it but urs and ur families probably are
edit on 10-3-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Could be an end-around ruse by Obama.

Will be checking into the names of the sanctioned and their affiliations.

Could be a deep hole to dig.

I don't trust Obama.

There's a hidden agenda with this I believe.
You can bet there is a hidden agenda and motives

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

The White House said the order targeted people whose actions undermined democratic processes or institutions, had committed acts of violence or abuse of human rights, were involved in prohibiting or penalizing freedom of expression, or were government officials involved in public corruption.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. It's like when they get mad about another country not honoring treaties when they have over 300 with the original people of this land that they haven't honored.

Actually the "american indians" are not really from this country originally according to investigations and archaology digs. there is evidence suggesting they stole the land from a previous people SO karma just came back on them was what happenned.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Evidence of this stealing of land ? oh do please tell this story. I'm intreseted in hearing how my people got here.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Oh yay, let's meddle more! Not. One of these days, we're going to get a whooping like no other & eventually figure out to quit stuffing our noses everywhere.

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Skid Mark

The White House said the order targeted people whose actions undermined democratic processes or institutions, had committed acts of violence or abuse of human rights, were involved in prohibiting or penalizing freedom of expression, or were government officials involved in public corruption.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. It's like when they get mad about another country not honoring treaties when they have over 300 with the original people of this land that they haven't honored.

Actually the "american indians" are not really from this country originally according to investigations and archaology digs. there is evidence suggesting they stole the land from a previous people SO karma just came back on them was what happenned.

Funny, I was under the impression that when humans first started to live in the Americas that they were the first to migrate & do so. Untouched by humans prior & all that. Care to share info on non-migrating indigenous people that you say where here before Native Americans' ancestors were?
edit on 3/10/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
So now Venezuela is a national security threat, let see how many times they have invaded any other country, how many times they have bomb or cause terrorist attacks on other nation.

Hell really they are a big, big national security threat, I guess Obama is a chicken when it comes to target America real national security threats like ISIS in the middle east now, so in order to show that he has some cojones he is going after Venezuela.

Way to got America, we can not have Venezuela invading the US now. right?

What a joke.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilBat

Evidence of this stealing of land ? oh do please tell this story. I'm intreseted in hearing how my people got here.

Native americans not first

Read em and weep.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yeah, you are right there now, what we all have learned about America is not really truth, I love American unearthed, it really open the eyes to who were here in this continent that for now is kept out of the American historic books.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Clovis ... are you saying Native Americans Stole the Land From Clovis!?
The same people that evolved into the Native Americans?
Your link is supporting how we came over here and evolved into Native Americans, where is the "We stole Land and got our deserved Karma?"

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
America sees a threat in every country, under every rock, behind every blade of grass and with any individual and in its own borders, america spies on everybody, bombs countries at will, stations its armed forces all over the world, militaraly interfears in country after country and leaves them in ruins and civil war.....thats the mentality of a psychopath .....it almost comical.......

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

arent we all from Africa ? karma came for Africans is that what u saying?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: EvilBat

Native americans not first

Read em and weep.

Your point is still bust. If there are no native humans who sprung up here naturally, and all Native American ancestors migrated here, then they still came to uninhabited lands and became the established native groups. And the settlement of the north versus the south, following the paths of migrations still illustrates who lived in what region first, not who lived where on the continent first overall. Crossover spots where interactions happened in Baja doesn't negate legitimate treaty violations elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

None of you guys read the entire article it seems. There were more pages than just one. GO back and re read these carefully and without emotion. Read it slowly and repeatedly until it sinks in. they were not first.

@ Africa got KArma visited on it when the british colonized it for selling their own people into slavery.

The slaves though were not guilty of anything so karma did not bite them back.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I have and you still ignore my questions

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

i don't understand that can u rewrite it pls
also how does that relate to Venezuela

actually my stuff does not make sence !!!just the first bit
I will read ur article but first mr karma

ur nasty btw
that is terrible lol

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

ok

I thought that the monkey people went from Africa to Europe from top Europe to top America cause it was still frozen earth ocean sea what ever .. and America on foot
how the ef did they travel from Australia to America ???? sounds more realistic as the continents decided (lol devided) way before people evolved. saw it on proper documentary with evidence can not recall

I don't get it so who were the native Americans from the article u provided?

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
PLEASE:

The topic of this thread is "US declares Venezuela a national security threat; Sanctions Top Officials", not who the indigenous people really are. Please do not derail the thread with an off topic conversation.

Thanks,
Blaine91555
Forum Mod

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join