It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The meaning behind reoccurring dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have had the same dream all my life from childhood.... it may take break for awhile...but then it will reappear, and it's frightening...I look at it as a form warning. I'm careful about my dreams...if I dream anything three times.....it will happen....never fails, so it scares me a bit when I dream something upsetting, wondering if I will dream it again.....analyze it as to what it mean to "you"...absolutely no one can tell you what dream symbols mean. It's an impossibility. What the color green means to me, may be different to you....I'm an animals fanatic....I'm not afraid of any living creatures...so if I dream of huge tarantulas (I have them as pets] it's nothing to me...but may be very different to someone else..

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
hmm thats odd ive been having dreams where children or they could be people show up out of nowhere in a dream im having and try to kill me or want to for some reason i cant figure out why they want to but ive had many dreams of them showing up in other dreams.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
There was this one dream that I always had when I was younger... I was in the streets...it looked like a painting, very hard to explain. The sky was all orage, kind of like a sunset. There were tall black buildings everywhere. In the top of one of the towers was a girl. I just remembered getting sort of a dark feeling from her. She had a very serious and strange expression on her face. I don't know, it use to come a lot. It probably doesn't have any special meaning.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have re-occuring dreams of being attacked by dinours. Like i will be at a family members house or my own, and i will hear the news that a t-rex will be approaching. So i get all prepared and try to hide in a tree, and wait, and it comes. I havnt been killed yet though

top topics

<< 1   >>

join