It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

How to Become a Conservative in Four Embarrassing Steps

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:37 AM

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: Spider879

Let me ask Oliver North about the Gipper. See how he feels about having to take up the backside for the Gipper. I'll say it until I am blue in the face, we haven't had a true Presidend of the United States since John F. Kennedy and this so called government for the people killed him.

Have to salute you for that , I thought all Conservatives thought that the Gipper was the second bad for lumping you with the rest.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:44 AM
These kind of threads should just be ignored. Just a way to divide the people and lump them into categories. Keep them bickering at each other while their freedoms slip away....

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:45 AM
a reply to: Spider879

I despise both parties. Both are corrupt to the core.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:45 AM
a reply to: johnwick

Well from what I found tom Sullivan is the man actually responsible for the audit every month....

Not a good source IMO as he works at foxnews.

But he no longer owns the company the Prudential group bought it out.

So I say dubious at best as far as factual auditing.

I personally vote this audit source as partisan most likely.

Therefore i cannot and will not stand behind its accuracy on a personal level.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:50 AM

originally posted by: Sremmos80

So it is all BS.

The Sullivan Group is entirely medical and there is NOTHING about them auditing rush.

Also, to claim that they have nothing to do with rush or are not his pals,

The Sullivan Group is an investment brokerage firm started by Limbaugh’s friend Tom Sullivan, who hosted a show at Limbaugh's original station KFBK in Sacramento (and now hosts a show on Fox News Radio and the Fox Business Network).

Tom Sullivan, is also a stand in on his show, I think rush has some pull on this mythical audit that is absent of bing and google.

Covers point one and two I would say.

ETA: this would be the link to the investment group that you may have meant there johnny.
Still don't see what they would be doing auditing rush

No there in fact is, I just can't access the audit as I am not a member, they audit financials and many other things.

Mostly it is not for public release.

Like you own a brokerage, and they audit you and find you guys are screwing your customers to make a bigger profit.

You don't want that to be public knowledge, so they give your company the results to use at your discretion...

I say this is at a minimum a dubiose audit, bordering on flat out partisan.

As tom Sullivan is the guy in charge and works for foxnews.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:54 AM

Cool, so the claim of a uni tracking his accuracy was also baseless? Cause that was you original claim.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:58 AM

It doesn't matter, all roads lead back to rome, which in this case is Tom Sullivan, some one who is very much connected to him.
Also, are you a member?
Cause you said this

Pretty impressive group really.
From the looks of it, rush doesn't have nearly the pull to influence them.
They fact check big banks and everyone.

So did you see that they did this?

I agree.

This is like a police departments internal investigation, where nothing gets released to the public.

I can tell you I am honest, because my buddies say I am, isn't evidence of anything but you have buddies.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:07 AM

Cool, so the claim of a uni tracking his accuracy was also baseless? Cause that was you original claim.

As far as anything I have found, it is not provable very a truly third party source.

You are right, it appears all roads lead back to tom Sullivan, and without actual access to the audit itself...there is nothing more to say.

Tom is an avid conservative activist.

To say this was accurate would be to say god has to be real because a cardinal in the church told me so.

I see no actual verifiable data to back this 99% claim.

All I see are conservative sourced propaganda slanted material.

Sure it could be accurate, but I might grow wings and fly.

Might doesn't go to far in a fact based discussion.

I must withdraw my prior assertion because there is no actually credible evidence to back its assertion.

Eta my claiming it was a uni is because I heard once back in 09 or 08 on his show that a uni had been tracking him for a decade.

Can't seem to find anything on it though.

Haven't listened in about 5 years, got tired of the partisan bs so I stopped listening.

Stopped watching hanity and colmes as well.

Tired of the they are evil, no you are evil we are not bs.

Figured out both sides are equally bad just in different ways.

Repubs pretend to care about the middle class, the dems pretend to care about the poor and minorities.

I became an independent and disavowed everyone who takes either side.
edit on 10-3-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:24 AM
Come on op this is just as bad as the North Korea liberal utopia thread which was a cheap shot at misunderstanding liberals. Don't misunderstand conservatives it only makes you look as stupid

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:53 AM
Ahhhh... This is another fine example of

"Divida et impera!".

Fight among yourselves, so you won't look out for a more worthy victim of your suppressed anger against the system.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:05 AM
a reply to: FyreByrd

I would say to all those who counter that the points in your OP describing conservatives also describe much of the Democrat leadership, are valid points. The valid point being simply that much of the Democrat leadership are conservative.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:18 AM

originally posted by: caterpillage
Yes lefties, give in to your hatred! Strike me down with it! Let it flow through you...

Great post.

I'm not a "righty" but these leftists have shown a lot of hate recently.. well, selective hatred really..

They love to hate pro-lifers, and Christians most especially.

Oh, and they absolutely hate anyone who doesn't subscribe to the "race" card. They basically hate all whites, and they promote pure racism in it's truest form.

The emperor has got them by the balls... Good... GOOD! Embrace your hatred, strike me down with it!

To all you "loving liberals" !!!! Let it (your seething hatred) FLOW through you..

Your puppet master, and his baby minions await you!!

edit on 10-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:23 AM

originally posted by: phantomjack
I think there can be only one word to describe the success of the OP's attempt in this thread to somehow discredit the mind, intention, and characteristic of a conservative:

When I got to point #1, "Climate Change" I knew this was nothing but another liberal hit piece.

The funny thing is that statistic that reads, 97% of "climate changer scientists" believe....

Guess what folks. Climate Change Scientists? Its a club made up of likeminded pseudo-scientists who all believe in man made global warning. That means that 3% of them dont believe in their own crap!

I agree 100% the Climate change thing is a big hoax. Is the climate changing? Yes. Has it change for the last few 10,000's of years? Yes. Will it keep changing? yes.

I was looing yesterday on where this 97% thing came from and finely found it:

How many Scientist FOR climate change? No clue. I was unable to find a true number of ANY scientist, never mind American scientist. Oh I got a lot of this 97% thing. But seems that Il AGU sent out a survey to 10,257 scientist. About 3000 replied. of those ~3000 77 wrote papers on the subject. 75 of those where peer reviewed. so we get the 97% (75 of 77)

As for the number of scientist that do NOT believe in globe warming?

31,487 in the US as of right now.

So 75 for and 31,487+ against climate change.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 04:57 AM

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: xuenchen
The story sounds like a reversible psy-ops.

Point out your own deficiencies and cast the blame somewhere else.

All four points describe Obama to the "Letter".

Again - no blame just observation. You are reading things that just aren't there and that you imagine are present. Just who is being blamed and for what - in either the OP or the referenced article?

Please! We're reading things that just aren't there? Just an unbiased observation, no dog in this fight, right? Maybe you were so busy patting yourself on the back for yet another "I do, but blame on you" children s game you failed to recall the word you used to describe becoming conservative. Embarrassing Î believe is what you termed ìt. So right off the bat it was obvious this was just another hit piece by a liberal fool. I bet on every point you mentioned as being a trait of conservatives, stupid,wont discuss facts,lies about everything, and tries to speak over people to silence there argument, I bet i can find 10 examples of liberals doing these things for every 1 Conservative you show me.
What is it with you libtards? Never ending games while our country burns. Just pathetic.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:19 AM
a reply to: Grimpachi

Your long term memory needs a little refreshing. The deep south had been fanatically democratic until just the past 10 years or so when they realized that the national democratic party had abandoned and betrayed their constituents values and religious beliefs. You must realize that the deep south has historically been a deeply christian society.

My mother was a democrat. Her father and mother were democrats and their parents before them were democrats. Being a voting member of the Democratic party was a deeply held long lasting tradition in the south until just recently. Even I was once a democrat until I realized they had sold me out.

You speak from ignorance when you believe the deep south has always been republican. Maybe conservative but definitely not republican. That idea couldn't be any further from the truth.

My bad. I reread your post and realized you did not mention any particular party but what I said here still holds true.

Deep south conservatism? Yes

Always Republican? NO!
edit on 10-3-2015 by CharlesT because: bhbinbi

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:40 AM

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
a reply to: CharlesT

Conservatives are not based in facts..etc..That my friend is hilarious..

These people are fear mongering morons. Illegals are destroying the country, colored people are out to get you at every turn, whites are becoming second class citizens, Christians are under attack..etc

It is hilarious....but every now and then a conservative does throw in a fact or two to throw us off..

Man you are typical. Every time a liberal has a hard time justifying their position, they have to start slinging insult and degradation. I have experienced this phenomenon from liberals time after time. When the going gets tough, you start slinging shist.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:12 AM

originally posted by: M5xaz

1. and 2. Ignore Facts - On modifying "facts"
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
"ACA will save American families $2500"

3. Display no empathy for others
In the words of Hillary, regarding the Benghazi dead SHE was responsible for "what difference does it make"

4. Shout down your opponents
Look up "occupy Wall Street".
Read Saul Alinsky

Projection issues much ?

Yea and wow sounds like your average progressive indoctrinated college student.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:14 AM
a reply to: CharlesT

Well the whole stock and trade of the left is to destroy opposition. Forget the facts or some idea about coming to the truth. Just destroy.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:47 AM
WHAT!!!!! I know lots of folks who exercise those 4 beautys each day and they think all reps and dems suck and cannot stand politics.

How to remain a sheeple 1 embarrassing step.

Step 1: Go to the polling booth in 2016 to vote for your republican or democratic candidate.

Then, I beg you, come on here with all the evidence you have amassed to prove how your life, and that of those around you, has finally changed for the better now that your man (or woman) is in power. You can also articulate how after decades of lies and deception - the troops really are coming home and that peace really does stand a chance and the banks are not going to be bailed out ever again, and you are not going to lose your home under repossession and you have a good paying job to go to each day and America will no longer wave the global "war" banner.

Exactly - I'm living in fantasy land.

LOL - People and their obsession with labelling and categorizing others so they fit into neat little thought-patterns so others can sleep easy.

The awesomeness that is American politics.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:48 AM

They forgot number five.

5.) Become traitors to the United States!

After seeing their most recent ploy to sabotage negotiations with Iran, I have to say that I now have more respect for the little bugs that live in my septic tank eating turds 24/7.

Bradley Manning is less of a traitor, John Walker Lindh is less of a traitor, hell, Benedict Arnold was less of a traitor than our current cluster of 47 letter signing senators.

IMO, every one of them should be sent to prison and seeing how they love GITMO so much, that's exactly where I'd send them.

F&S for the OP!

edit on 10-3-2015 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>