It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Become a Conservative in Four Embarrassing Steps

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I think Detroit and Chicago and Cleveland are great examples of Progressive success.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And the middle east is what life would be like if conservatives weren't held in check.

Look at all the backwards thinking states that are conservative run. Equal rights issues..etc

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Conservatives are not based in facts..etc..That my friend is hilarious..

These people are fear mongering morons. Illegals are destroying the country, colored people are out to get you at every turn, whites are becoming second class citizens, Christians are under attack..etc

It is hilarious....but every now and then a conservative does throw in a fact or two to throw us off..

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I think Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana are great examples of conservative success.

They also happen to be some of the poorest in the country. Imagine that.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I think the Democrat voting pockets are the problem everywhere.

And I seriously doubt any Conservative area has ever been like the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I think the poor areas are in the Democrat voting districts.

Are those states run by democrats or conservatives?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

What you think and what I see are two different things.

I see people on here calling for the executions of those who they deem to be guilty.

I see people on here praising vigilantly justice without a court hearing the case.

I see people on here talking about hunting down other people they deem to be animals.

I also see people on here condemning homosexuals and some even want them dead.

Most likely so much more..but all those are from conservatives. Sounds exactly like the way the middle east deals with people not all but the conservative groups.

edit on 9-3-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
We are idiots.

I mean it. As a social animal, we are a retarded species.

Ideas make us mad. Differences are insulting. Our side is the best...

Idiots.

EDIT TO ADD:
Because I too have poo to sling, Liberals base their arguments on emotional dribble someone puked into their brains, which they in turn regurgitate into other liberals minds until they are all covered in filth and sick of it, a sickness they then rage on with for the rest of their lives until they die alone surrounded by cats and douche bags.

edit on 3 9 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Conservatives are grounded it basic fact and truth while liberals believe in grandiose ideology that is as far from reality as one can get, but they continue to force their irrational ideological beliefs onto us thinking that some divine intervention can make all of their utopian dreams come true.

Projection at it's highest, deny climate change... right?
Who is more likely to believe that things like climate change is in the hands of the devine and man cannot do anything to stem it,not even try.

because the general public continue to shield themselves from the truth that their existence depends on their ability and initiative to survive rather than to just go with the flow

Sounds exactly like a FOX news general audience to me.

everything is just fine as long as the government can provide for them.

Because the words

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
constitutionus.com...

And

Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.
Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

Are really just pretty words on a piece of paper not meant to put into practice..right??

This utopian dream is coming to an end and people had better wake up. It isn't going to last forever.

So forget trying to achieve that shining city upon a hill.as was called for by President Ronald Reagan that... LIBTARD!
edit on 9-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I consider myself a conservative. I don't hate Mexicans or any other ethnic population for that mater. Most of the people pouring across our southern border are only looking for a better life for themselves and I "CAN NOT" begrudge them of that opportunity. They are human beings just like you and me and deserve the opportunity for a better life. The problem is that Bush 1 and Clinton ratified NAFTA and US industry started pouring south of the border but the criminal governments of those countries are plundering the wealth of their opportunity to provide a decent existence for their own people south of the border, so they are still pouring into the US looking for a better life. The problem with unrestricted migration is that just too many undesirables are pouring across the border and this administration is letting it happen, even promoting it.

Hell, my brother is married to a Spanish American woman. She is as good a person as anyone could hope to meet.

I'll say it, This is all Agenda 21. The powers that be are perusing a one world society and government. It's been going on for a long time. I don't know. Maybe a border-less world would be better than what we have now.

And guess what. That last statement came from a conservative.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Ya, cause conservatives neevverr regurgitate bs info..

Equating it to a sickness, priceless.
edit on thTue, 10 Mar 2015 00:39:21 -0500America/Chicago320152180 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Granite

But I'm sure rush would be just fine right?

You can call it a biased source and have a point but unless they run stories like BIN or TRN good luck with it getting banned.

According to Fact Checkers, Rush is 99.97% factually correct.

Have a listen to his show...I know "truth" is your passion...

A university I believe has been fact checking him for over a decade, he is accurate a lot.

I used to listen to his show about 5 years ago.

I didn't agree with everything he said, but his predictions do seem to have a way if becoming reality.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Is there any difference anymore, really? Watching them go at each other is much like watching pro wrestling.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Can you link it then?
Where is this info coming from, I couldn't find a thing.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Is there any difference anymore, really? Watching them go at each other is much like watching pro wrestling.

Yes there is a difference,one can actually be reasoned with, while the other would rather torpedo an on going nuclear talks aimed at stopping proliferation of Nuclear arms and inviting a war hawk foreign leader to speak to congress during his bid for reelection just so they can poke their current president in the eye.

link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Granite

Can you link this 99% accuracy by rush? I can't seem to find anything online to back that up.

No but I can link to:

www.politifact.com...

and

www.factcheck.org...

and

mediamatters.org...

Can't seem to find the 99% truth bit anywhere.

link   
a reply to: Spider879

Man, climate change has been happening for eons. Read an article a while back where biomass had been exposed by glacial thawing. That glacier was thousands of years old but they found biomass exposed. Doesn't that tell you that, at some point, the glacier had melted back to that point and probably even further 1000"s of years ago? I don't know if we are having an effect or not but I do think it is negligible. Al Gore has been spewing his greenhouse gas man-made global warming crap for a while now but he has 5 or 6 homes, 20 or 30 rooms with a carbon footprint the size of Godzila but you keep believing his hypocritical spew.

I don't watch Faux News. They are propagandist bullshist just a MSNBC and any other mainstream so-called news outlet.

You hit the nail on the head but refuse to recognize it. " provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare". The federal government was never intended to provide specific welfare. That responsibility was delegated to the individual states. As a mater of fact, the Federal government was not delegated, via the constitution, to enact any laws that dealt with the individual citizen.............. Period.....Period.... Where everything started going south was in 1913 when government sold out to the crooked banksters and industrialists by ratifying the 16th and 17th amendments. That usurped the authority of the individual states and allowed the federal government to reign supreme and roughshod over the states.

"Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth. " This government is no longer for the citizens of this nation. It is a government that has made its citizens subservient to the state.............

Oh, what the he11, you have your opinion, however misguided, and I have mine.....

Shining City? Yep, that utopian ideology!

edit on 10-3-2015 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

FyreByrd,

1. and 2. Ignore Facts - On modifying "facts"
"If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor"
"ACA will save American families $2500"

My medical cost went up 500% after Obamacare came about...enough said...

3. Display no empathy for others
In the words of Hillary, regarding the Benghazi dead SHE was responsible for "what difference does it make"

Under socialized subsistence people loose their names and become numbers, individuals no longer matter and everyone becomes a part of statistics.

4. Shout down your opponents
Look up "occupy Wall Street".
Read Saul Alinsky

The liberal education system says everyone should be able to get a degree, and so they design degrees that everyone can get. They sell these $60,000 degrees with the notion that the individuals will walk into a $100,000 a year job. These people finish their degrees and find out that they qualify for very little and end up in a $30,000 a year job. The liberals blame the rich, blame companies etc., but the reality is the degree is worth about 30k a year...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
www.politifact.com...

For the record, 82 percent of the claims we've checked from Limbaugh have been rated Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire.

Just to give some others

PunditFact is tracking the accuracy of claims made on the five major networks using our network scorecards. By that measure, 61 percent of the claims fact-checked on Fox News have been rated Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire, the most among any of the major networks.

As for the rest:

• 45 percent of the claims made on NBC and MSNBC rate Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire;
• 38 percent of the claims made on CBS rate Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire;
• 36 percent of the claims made on ABC rate Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire;
• 22 percent of the claims made on CNN rate Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire.

I am thinking the claim that Rush was 99.97% accurate probably came from Rush himself which adds to his 82% score of being mostly false.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join