It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Become a Conservative in Four Embarrassing Steps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Again - no blame just observation. You are reading things that just aren't there and that you imagine are present. Just who is being blamed and for what - in either the OP or the referenced article?

Everything is in the article,

plain as day.

It's a psy-ops story.

Many will not understand the psychology or will not acknowledge.

edit on Mar-09-2015 by xuenchen because: [_o_o_]ecode337;;.ru

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Trust me I have heard plenty of olé rush.

Gonna go see if I can find this fact checker claim.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Again - no blame just observation. You are reading things that just aren't there and that you imagine are present. Just who is being blamed and for what - in either the OP or the referenced article?

plain as day.

It's a psy-ops story.

Can't answer a simple question? Well, you are consistant.

edit on 9-3-2015 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

It's "Deny Ignorance" not encourage it on ATS...only in Ludicrous Online Lies.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

plain as day.

It's a psy-ops story.

xuechen threads have all those points. Just read their threads

Also from the right wing handbook....when points are made about them they will say "I know you are but what am I"..

edit on 9-3-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

MAN, I'm laughing out loud about this. You just described every liberal Democrat in this entire country,

Theis is funny. I'm still laughing. Funny, funny funny SHIST!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Can you link this 99% accuracy by rush? I can't seem to find anything online to back that up.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

MAN, I'm laughing out loud about this. You just described every liberal Democrat in this entire country,

Theis is funny. I'm still laughing. Funny, funny funny SHIST!

from my post..

Also from the right wing handbook....when points are made about them they will say "I know you are but what am I".

I must be psychic..

edit on 9-3-2015 by Onslaught2996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996

plain as day.

It's a psy-ops story.

xuechen threads have all those points. Just read their threads

Also from the right wing handbook....when points are made about them they will say "I know you are but what am I"..

Sounds familiar from both sides!

You guys are sounding like washed up magicians, giving up your secrets!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
5. Go forth and be outraged by whatever FoxNews, Rush, and Breitbart tell you to go forth and be outraged about that day.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

The emptiness of conservatives is displayed by their lack of humor and vainglorious attempts at proving contentions of no merit.

The only thing good about them is that they do own guns which keeps the Elite nervous about their dogs turning n them.

The common aspects of both sets of allegiances, supposed liberals and dopey conservatives, are that they are into money.
Wherever it comes from they seem to adore the persons, corpserations (sic) and unnamed benefactors giving it to them. Which is where we progressives depart from the company of rogues so adamantly supported by the Demoncrats and Repulsicans.
Progressives think that they can see a way out of this mess but the entrenched and trench mouthed are going down like drowning cats, scratching and clawing for any proverbial stick to support moronic stances.
I'm tired and I quit for now, but be assured conservatives are dumb, deceitful and deceived.
Look 3D cartoons of humans.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

In a previous thread, I recommended "alternet.org" be banned from ATS as a source...just leftest propaganda.

5. Blabber about the First Amendment when defending bigotry and go on incessantly about the evils of big government while simultaneously promoting authoritarianism and demanding that those that disagree be silenced.
edit on 2015-3-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I'm still laughing dude.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
And already in this thread, from our Reactionary friends we see ...

1. Ignore Facts ----> SCORE: 7

2. Make Up Your Own Facts -----> SCORE: 8

3. Display No Empathy for Others ------> SCORE: 6

4. Shout Down Your Opponents ------> SCORE: 9

... and so far, we've also had two calls for Censorship, but just keep repeating to yourselves, that Right Wingers believe in Freedom.

HAHAHAHA!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What used to be conservative is now main stream democratic views, what was once main stream Democratic views is now progressive .
There is no way I can hang with those who called themselves conservatives today if they are inline with their party's leadership and media,
They are
Race-baiting.
Fear-mongering.
War-mongering.
Bald-faced lying.
Treasonous and frankly un-American.
and corrupt in the extreme.

The Dems in leadership is also but to a lesser extent.

edit on 9-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

link   
Uhm, this makes me want to create a new thread "How to show naiveness in one Embarrassing post"

I really don't know if the OP actually believes that the Republicans are any less or more corrupt than the democrats, so this is not intended at him whatsoever.

However, anyone that still thinks there is a difference between the two parties is naive at best.

link   
To be fair, those who are called "conservative" now are not the same conservative as the likes of even Barry Goldwater or William F. Buckley. Today's "conservatives" are from the extreme fringe of the right wing. They are reactionaries.

They register and vote in the Republican Party. The Democratic Party has no equivalent, as the extremists of the far
left wing are those like the LaRouchies, who are disavowed by the Democratic Party. The extremes on BOTH SIDES are so similar that they often can be mistaken for one another and can come together at times. Both hate Obama, for example, but for different reasons. When the Tea Party first had its events, they were attended by extremists of both political wings.

As the Republican Party continued to give power to its extremist "base", the more Republicans to the left of the extremists were killed off as RINOs. Hence, what was once a "conservative" was not conservative enough and would even be labeled "liberal", even though in the past the person was a hardcore conservative.

One thing I have observed over the years, the more paranoid, the more extreme. So the author of the article left out one other way to become "conservative": become "overly paranoid Rob Lowe".

What is lost from America is the notion of "the loyal opposition". Since 1990 the idea has been to bludgeon everyone to your left, claim you're persecuted after gaining power, and then pray that you tyrannically lead the country with a "divine right of kings".

I noticed that the % of conservatives increased from 18 to 27 since 2004. Wonder what prompted that increase? Hmmmm

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Oh, nevermind.

Y'all have fun! Put those libs in their places, eh? LOL.
edit on 22Mon, 09 Mar 2015 22:56:04 -050015p102015366 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

This article is nothing more than pure propagandist garbage.

Conservatives are grounded it basic fact and truth while liberals believe in grandiose ideology that is as far from reality as one can get, but they continue to force their irrational ideological beliefs onto us thinking that some divine intervention can make all of their utopian dreams come true. Well, they can't and never will because we live in the real world. A world where evil exists. A real world where evil usually rules the lives of everyday existence as long as there are evil people that ascend to positions of authority. And they continue to ascend to these levels of authority because the general public continue to shield themselves from the truth that their existence depends on their ability and initiative to survive rather than to just go with the flow, hide their heads in the sand and think everything is just fine as long as the government can provide for them. The world US citizens now live in is a make believe society. The debt is now over $18 trillion and growing. This utopian dream is coming to an end and people had better wake up. It isn't going to last forever. At some point every person is going to have to take personal responsibility for their own existence.

That's enough rant!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join