It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quetzalcoatl: An ET from Egypt originally, who went to America to stop human sacrifice

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kiwasabi

First I'd like to say...
"An ET ''from'' Egypt???"
Egypt is terrestrial. Not extra terrestrial.

Secondly the PLUMED SERPENT Is the mesoamerican esoteric symbol for the Caduceus... the serpent raised on the standard... the equivalent of kundalini...
All symbols of man's hidden divine potential energy stored at the base of his spine in the sacred bone...the sacrum... to be released and nurtured and climb like a serpent up the nervous system "tree"..up all 33 degrees... i mean years i mean VERTEBRAE of his spine to baptize his pineal gland at the place of the skull.
Where the dove is released.
And divinity reached....
Transmuting the individual from mortal to ascended being

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kiwasabi
a reply to: Harte
But ultimately the Billy Meier case is 100% real, so his information about Quetzalcoatl being an extra terrestrial is credible.

I'll agree that the Billy Meier case is 100% real something, and that it has determined the credibility of his Quetzalcoatl claims.

That's why you're the professional debunker! -snip- Yes I know you're paid to slander him,.

How did Harte manage to get a paid gig doing what most anyone else with half a brain in their head, including Meier's wife, would do for free?

but ultimately you can't disprove any of his actual flying saucer pictures or video.

Ultimately anyone can reproduce them with crap they can find laying around in the average Swedish Barn.
edit on 16-3-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Your ignorance will be sorely missed. Maybe next time I see you you'll have evidence to back up your slander.

What slander exactly?

That trying to discuss something with you is like talking a rock?

You have provided that evidence all on your own in this thread of yours.

How many times did you attempt to say the thread is not about your mate Billy yet you kept talking about him to the what you claim trolls and shills were saying about him.

Are you getting paid to post such things? If you think someone is trolling why respond and feed them?

You started with those accusations quite early on in the thread when it was pointed out how much hoaxing Billy has done and how much evidence there is of that hoaxing, so I must ask is that a strategy to try and make yourself out as some believer just posting a thread or like I suspect you either have something invested in Meier Hoaxes or are close to Meier?

If you are none of the above and really do believe in what you are saying and pushing you deserve an award of some sort.

There have been some that have their eyes closed so tight to keep their beliefs going, while having their minds too open that if anything new does come into mind, its so open that it just leaves as easy as it enters,

Asking Mods to delete posts for being off topic when bring up on topic discussion/questions and you bring up 9/11?

seriously that tactic is done when one just looses their mind and they forget all the insight they have on what they were currently trying to push so they jump straight to something like 'you probably believe the official story about 9/11' or something relating to 9/11, its been done so many times by those that simply loose their minds when trying to argue their point of view especially if that point comes from a delusional mindset. It makes some sense if lets say the discussion was about other terrorist attacks, at least there is that link in the direction, however how you brought it up and what your thread is about just set off alarms and air raid sirens and the whole shebang on my insane detector, flashing red warning lights and all.

You said you were away from the conspiracy scene for a while, maybe you should take another break as it seems to have taken your mind away from you by returning, you should win an award for one the most lost souls that has graced ATS with the display you have shown in this thread of yours.

I really hope you are what you accuse others of in this thread otherwise ....... I really don't know what to say.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

That's why you're the professional debunker! -snip- Yes I know you're paid to slander him,.

How did Harte manage to get a paid gig doing what most anyone else with half a brain in their head, including Meier's wife, would do for free?

Oh, you know, the usual.

As always, it's not what you know, it's who you know.

Still waiting for that first check though.

Harte
edit on 3/16/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
But InhaleExhale, when will you tell us how you really feel about the OP?

Harte

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Its not just OP that is displaying an act that makes me scratch my head just about every time they post.

Its not what they post about but how they reply to criticism, even if they think others are trolling yet keep replying to their so called trolls.

Its either immaturity or like I am suspecting a influx of ignorance and/or disinfo agents to push beliefs for a number of possible reasons.

One being to create a bigger divide than there already is between gullible people and skeptical people, believers and disbelievers in a majority of subjects discussed on the site.

I have been thinking of getting myself banned so I couldn't post anymore, however I would still be able to read all the entertaining things people have to say and not being able top respond would just be a crime against myself.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Harte

Its not just OP that is displaying an act that makes me scratch my head just about every time they post.

Its not what they post about but how they reply to criticism, even if they think others are trolling yet keep replying to their so called trolls.

Its either immaturity or like I am suspecting a influx of ignorance and/or disinfo agents to push beliefs for a number of possible reasons.

One being to create a bigger divide than there already is between gullible people and skeptical people, believers and disbelievers in a majority of subjects discussed on the site.

I have been thinking of getting myself banned so I couldn't post anymore, however I would still be able to read all the entertaining things people have to say and not being able top respond would just be a crime against myself.

Drop the big conspiracy.

You KNOW it's just bald ignorance coupled with the need to feel special, which one can pretend at if one is "in on" some Great and Mysterious Knowledge©.

No need to resort to the "paid shill" argument so overused by these people you (and I) criticize.

Only a complete moron would pay anyone for posting self-contradictory claptrap.

Harte

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I have been paid by complete morons before.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

I have been paid by complete morons before.

Their money spends just as well as anyone's.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So this thread is still around, & went from the Loonies patting each other on the back to the Shills patting each other on the back.

God bless ATS.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

No need to resort to the "paid shill" argument so overused by these people you (and I) criticize.

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
So this thread is still around, & went from the Loonies patting each other on the back to the Shills patting each other on the back.

God bless ATS.

Speak of the Devil and he doth appear.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I'm glad to see you the irony was not lost on you.

posted on Mar, 24 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

According to Billy,

Here is where I have to stop, sorry, I have a passion of fury over creatures who believe it is justified to lie to their own species.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thanks Abovetopsecret debunkers, shills, trolls, etc for making this forum a wasteland of truth. You are all truly worthless human beings.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

He ordered his people not to quarrel with each other, and whatever city he was currently at was considered a place of peace, even for enemies. Currently I'm trying to find the earliest mention of him being a white man.

Not piling up on you or anything but why, would a Kemitian aka Egyptian of 1200 B.C or earlier depending on when he was supposed to visit the Mexicans be any lighter in complexion than the average Meso-American in color to be so noted, matter of fact if Quetzalcoatl was a stand in name for Osiris/Horus then his symbolic color would have been Black and ditto if he was anyway a real person at one time.
Virgin births were common around the globe, well not really Virgins since they were impregnated by the gods,and Kings loved wanting god to be their daddy.
An especially enlightened King that shunned war or violence while rare is not unheard of,such was Gautama Buddha a prince turned enlightened hippie.
A King of the kongo Shamba Bolongongo . He prohibited the use of the shongo, a throwing knife, the traditional weapon of the Bushongo. This wise African king used to say: "Kill neither man, woman nor child. Are they not the children of Chembe (God).
He was certainly no Jesus, Buddha or Quetzalcoatl plus there are other examples from around the world.

Those are fair points about the skin color and that's something I'm attempting to understand. It seems the only physical aspect of Quetzalcoatl that can be pinned down is the beard, as it's found on many statues at sites associated with him.

As for "virgin births", and the woman being impregnated by "gods"... yeah, those "gods" were actually human extra terrestrials.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

He ordered his people not to quarrel with each other, and whatever city he was currently at was considered a place of peace, even for enemies. Currently I'm trying to find the earliest mention of him being a white man.

Not piling up on you or anything but why, would a Kemitian aka Egyptian of 1200 B.C or earlier depending on when he was supposed to visit the Mexicans be any lighter in complexion than the average Meso-American in color to be so noted, matter of fact if Quetzalcoatl was a stand in name for Osiris/Horus then his symbolic color would have been Black and ditto if he was anyway a real person at one time.
Virgin births were common around the globe, well not really Virgins since they were impregnated by the gods,and Kings loved wanting god to be their daddy.
An especially enlightened King that shunned war or violence while rare is not unheard of,such was Gautama Buddha a prince turned enlightened hippie.
A King of the kongo Shamba Bolongongo . He prohibited the use of the shongo, a throwing knife, the traditional weapon of the Bushongo. This wise African king used to say: "Kill neither man, woman nor child. Are they not the children of Chembe (God).
He was certainly no Jesus, Buddha or Quetzalcoatl plus there are other examples from around the world.

Those are fair points about the skin color and that's something I'm attempting to understand. It seems the only physical aspect of Quetzalcoatl that can be pinned down is the beard, as it's found on many statues at sites associated with him.

As for "virgin births", and the woman being impregnated by "gods"... yeah, those "gods" were actually human extra terrestrials.

Beards are seen on several other figures in Mesoamerican art. And often enough Quetzalcoatl is depicted without one.
Link

Harte

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Beards are seen on several other figures in Mesoamerican art. And often enough Quetzalcoatl is depicted without one.
Link

Harte

It's possible he had no beard, a blonde beard, a black beard, a red beard, or a fake beard. The truth of the matter is that he was not often seen so it was probably legend even among his contemporary people about what he truly looked like. He wore elaborate costumes with feathers, jade masks, shells, snake rattles, etc when he was seen in public.

I have found historical references from the various codices and such that say he both came from, and left towards the East. I believe the "virgin birth" (which your link falsely says isn't a real belief) was created because they didn't actually know anything about his birth or parents. All of his stories basically skip from birth to 9 years old when he retrieved his father's bones (which seems intertwined with the deity's myth), and then "another 18 years" to when the actual history starts. It needs to be remembered that Topiltzin is "Mexico's first historical figure" in terms of recorded history, and they viewed him as a god, so his origin story and final departure need to be weighed skeptically. Many times myth is created to explain that which is unexplainable to primitive eyes. Or that which is simply not known.

Now, a tomb was indeed found under the ruins of Tula. And some bones of what are speculated to be a "high priest" were found within it. But that was it, just bones, nothing written, no ceremonial ornaments, etc. So it could be speculated that he did indeed kill himself, and the bones were quietly returned to Tula. I read it suggested that it could've been a cover-up for the "god", where they said he sailed off to the East and turned into the morning star, because they didn't want their people to believe he was a mere mortal. That said, I do believe that he went towards the Eastern coast in Tlapalan since 6 sources corroborate that, and I find it stupid that he would travel all that way to kill himself.

edit on 1-4-2015 by kiwasabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You forgot to consult what billy Meier says about it, which makes any other speculation of yours fine indeed.

Harte

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

You forgot to consult what billy Meier says about it, which makes any other speculation of yours fine indeed.

Harte

Yes I know you are in fact obsessed with slandering Billy Meier, and me by extension. But as you're fully aware, the evidence does not support "your" view which is why you choose to baselessly slander instead of debate.

posted on Apr, 2 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I dont recall Snake Gods having any hair, especially when that God is from Mexico, not Egypt.

The Bird God of Prey, Ra would probably eat him alive.
edit on 2-4-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join