It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quetzalcoatl: An ET from Egypt originally, who went to America to stop human sacrifice

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

FYI your buddy Rittzman has long since been defeated. He retracted his photos, asking them to no longer be used as evidence against the Billy Meier case. Got any other ammo? Or just gonna keep spouting your "beliefs" at me?

www.theyfly.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

That's funny because all the words I can come up for you would imply the opposite of intelligence.

I'd love it if you proved Billy Meier is a fraud, but instead you choose to slander him instead. You have absolutely no evidence to back up your claims. You are the very definition of willfully ignorant on the matter of Billy Meier.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiwasabi

FYI your buddy Rittzman has long since been defeated. He retracted his photos, asking them to no longer be used as evidence against the Billy Meier case. Got any other ammo? Or just gonna keep spouting your "beliefs" at me?

www.theyfly.com...

Sorry, but that's another lie.

Horn posted JRitzmann's photos without permission. Since Horn demands Billy's photos be removed when posted without permission, Ritzmann turned those tables on him. You can read all about it here at ATS.

This site has quite the history regarding Meier's pathetic lies.

I called Horn out myself back in 2005 on another website in an arranged back-and forth with him and our members. I showed him the lies of Meier that I had proven to be lies. Horn backed down. Claimed he was unaware of the facts I gave him.

Horn was a member here as well. He left with his tail between his legs.

I was here for that too. Where were you?

Harte

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It helps to have evidence to back up your claims. As someone who only pretends to be intelligent, you may not have been aware.

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

It helps to have evidence to back up your claims. As someone who only pretends to be intelligent, you may not have been aware.

Got tired years ago of providing links to people that never provide their own.

Happens a lot around here.

Besides, all my Meier stuff was on a previous computer, three hard drives back.

I could go through it again, but I won't do that. Not for Billy anyway. No need, as almost everyone on Earth but you see it for the fraud that it is. Especially after Dean Martin and his dancing Plejarens. How, exactly, do you reconcile that one in your mind?

Harte

posted on Mar, 14 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

www.theyfly.com...&_Nera.htm

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Your link doesn't work, and I hate to break it to you, but no matter how many times you post links to various parts of that website, it's still going to be garbage created for the uneducated and the willfully ignorant to lap up, exactly as you're doing.

That's funny because all the words I can come up for you would imply the opposite of intelligence.

As someone who only pretends to be intelligent, you may not have been aware.

So rather than utilizing any of the large number of given resources to educate yourself, you instead choose to scream 'disinfo' at the mountains of evidence disproving your nonsensical ideas, and hurl childish insults at a knowledgeable, well-respected senior member. That's quite special....

It helps to have evidence to back up your claims.

Ah, the first true thing you've said. So, since you are the one making the outlandish claims, perhaps you ought to start providing some supporting evidence. We're only eight pages into the discussion, after all.

originally posted by: Harte
How, exactly, do you reconcile that one in your mind?

The same way they reconcile the "dinosaur" photos Meier took whilst supposedly traveling through time aboard the Plejarens' space ship, that were, in fact, poor resolution photos of an illustration in an obscure book, I would imagine.

edit on 3/15/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Kiwasabi, visit the following link for undeniable evidence that proves that Meier faked his space pictures. These pictures are still published in his contact notes books as genuine pictures that have been verified by Plejaren scientists. Wonder people still ask for the evidence for fakery!
www.billymeieruforesearch.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: skepticufo
Kiwasabi, visit the following link for undeniable evidence that proves that Meier faked his space pictures. These pictures are still published in his contact notes books as genuine pictures that have been verified by Plejaren scientists. Wonder people still ask for the evidence for fakery!
www.billymeieruforesearch.com...

Please prove that the energy ship pictures can be reproduced. Otherwise you have nothing. Billy Meier himself says that the dinosaur pictures, and all the space pictures, most likely ARE fakes. He wants to emphasize the pictures that he knows weren't tampered with, the ones that can't be proven to be fake. The sad fact for debunkers is they can't debunk the flying saucer pictures so they attack the pictures of the dinosaurs and the Asket/Nera pictures which were already said to have been tampered with back in 1976.

Add this to the following link (not that I really want to debate these pictures with you as they are only a core part of the debunker argument, and are meaningless):

/Asket_&_Nera.htm
www.theyfly.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

a reply to: Morg234

www.theyfly.com...

Prof. Zahi's Analysis Report on the WCUFO
www.tjresearch.info...

Prof. Zahi's Analysis Report on the Pendulum UFO
www.rhalzahi.com...

Prof. Zahi and Chris Lock's Analysis on The Energy Ships
www.theyfly.com...

Gonna quote (AGAIN) the proof that the Billy Meier ufo pictures are real. You guys can't actually debunk the energy ship pictures (sorry, the steel wool hoax won't do since they never made a picture that comes close to matching Meier's), so you want to concentrate on the planted disinfo that is the dinosaur/space trip pictures, as well as the Asket/Nera pictures.

Flying saucers came and visited Billy Meier in Switzerland, that much can be proven, and that's all I care to prove. Yes, the dinosaur and space trip pictures were planted disinfo, good work on beating that one into the ground. But you cannot disprove the energy ship pictures.

Also, the sound of the beamships can NOT be reproduced by even modern means.
edit on 15-3-2015 by kiwasabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kiwasabi
Now I think you're just trolling. Nobody can be that dense.

This is like trying to have a discussion with a rock, and isn't worth my time, so before I end up saying a whole bunch of things that would surely get me banned, I'm quitting. Your'e right, a mythified Mayan man was actually an Egyptian alien, and everything Billy Meier has ever produced should be believed as gospel truth. The countless people who have thoroughly deconstructed and demonstrated how to exactly reproduce every single bit of his fraudulent 'evidence' are simply disinfo agents, and should be ignored.

I hope your blind, willful ignorance and infantile attitude get you far in life.

Does anybody else remember a time when they could visit ATS and have an intelligent discussion, or did I just imagine that?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

"They FLY."

I've been all over that site. Horn is a liar, he has backed down on both forums I witnessed him on in the face of facts that he claimed to be "unaware" of.

Tell me, do you have some other reason than Billy Meier for thinking that Quetzalcoatl was an alien from Egypt?

Do you know anything about the history of the flying serpent in Mesoamerica?

Do you know anything about Quetzalcoatl and the mythos that goes with him?

Do you know anything about Egypt?

Harte
edit on 3/15/2015 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Alright, one final post...

After having spent the last hour (about 59 minutes too long) looking through that entire "they fly" site, i have just one thing to say: Anyone who posts a link to that website as anything other than a joke, has absolutely zero credibility. I've seen a lot of ridiculous hogwash designed to part suckers from their money, but this one is up there with the 'best' of them. Frankly, I would be impressed if anyone unintelligent enough to believe that crap is even capable of feeding themselves...

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Your ignorance will be sorely missed. Maybe next time I see you you'll have evidence to back up your slander.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

"They FLY."

I've been all over that site. Horn is a liar, he has backed down on both forums I witnessed him on in the face of facts that he claimed to be "unaware" of.

Again, you don't back up your claims with any evidence, so really you're just slandering Billy Meier and Michael Horn.

Tell me, do you have some other reason than Billy Meier for thinking that Quetzalcoatl was an alien from Egypt?

Harte

There are legends that Quetzalcoatl came over the horizon during the night and lit up the sky like the morning star. And according to the book Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl, all 6 historical accounts that the author read said that Quetzalcoatl left and went to the East. That at least suggests he came from and left towards the DIRECTION of Egypt. That and he came bearing much knowledge that was well known in Egypt but not in Mesoamerica yet such as the concept of zero, astrology, etc.

The history of the flying serpent in Mesoamerica? I've read that the first evidence of it appears in carvings dating around 150 BC. He was a creation God that seems to be attributed with creating one of the 5 suns, wind, trees, etc. He is often depicted biting his own tail, and is associated with spirals, which can be linked to the galaxy/space, time, etc.

Yes, I know quite a bit about Ce Acatl Topiltzin (Quetzalcoatl). The virgin birth and all the mystery around who his parents were also leads me to believe he wasn't from America originally. He influenced many different ancient Mesoamerican cultures including the Toltecs, Aztecs, Incas, and Mayans, at cities such as Tula, Tezcoco, Cholula, etc. He ordered his people not to quarrel with each other, and whatever city he was currently at was considered a place of peace, even for enemies. Currently I'm trying to find the earliest mention of him being a white man. I had read it was actually in the 1700's which would lend credence to that being more Spanish revisionist history. Same thing with the Aztecs believing Cortes was actually Quetzalcoatl, the evidence doesn't seem to support that aside from the speeches that Cortes reported Moctezuma having delivered him initially.

Yes, I know a decent amount about (ancient) Egypt. I'm interested in learning more about the alien connections there. I believe it was Imhotep who changed the beliefs of Egypt to make himself the one true God. Perhaps he was a member of the Giza Intelligence group, using religion to control the people of Earth.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Again, you don't back up your claims with any evidence, so really you're just slandering Billy Meier and Michael Horn.

Link

edit on 15-3-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

"They FLY."

Harte

There are legends that Quetzalcoatl came over the horizon during the night and lit up the sky like the morning star. And according to the book Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl, all 6 historical accounts that the author read said that Quetzalcoatl left and went to the East. That at least suggests he came from and left towards the DIRECTION of Egypt. That and he came bearing much knowledge that was well known in Egypt but not in Mesoamerica yet such as the concept of zero, astrology, etc.

How do you know he wasn't from, say, Britain?

Besides, the author should read more. There are several myths about the death of Quetzalcoatl, as well as the death of Kukulcan - the Mayan equivalent.

originally posted by: kiwasabiThe history of the flying serpent in Mesoamerica? I've read that the first evidence of it appears in carvings dating around 150 BC. He was a creation God that seems to be attributed with creating one of the 5 suns, wind, trees, etc. He is often depicted biting his own tail, and is associated with spirals, which can be linked to the galaxy/space, time, etc.

Try around 1200 BC.

Since during that time the entire region around the Med was literate, why do we have not a hint of such a journey being undertaken, while the Egyptians of that time were still boasting about a thousand-years-earlier trip they made to nearby Punt?

originally posted by: kiwasabiYes, I know quite a bit about Ce Acatl Topiltzin (Quetzalcoatl). The virgin birth and all the mystery around who his parents were also leads me to believe he wasn't from America originally. He influenced many different ancient Mesoamerican cultures including the Toltecs, Aztecs, Incas, and Mayans, at cities such as Tula, Tezcoco, Cholula, etc. He ordered his people not to quarrel with each other, and whatever city he was currently at was considered a place of peace, even for enemies. Currently I'm trying to find the earliest mention of him being a white man. I had read it was actually in the 1700's which would lend credence to that being more Spanish revisionist history. Same thing with the Aztecs believing Cortes was actually Quetzalcoatl, the evidence doesn't seem to support that aside from the speeches that Cortes reported Moctezuma having delivered him initially.

As I stated in earlier and (according to you) valueless posts, the white skin and beard comes from these fabrications.

originally posted by: kiwasabiYes, I know a decent amount about (ancient) Egypt. I'm interested in learning more about the alien connections there. I believe it was Imhotep who changed the beliefs of Egypt to make himself the one true God. Perhaps he was a member of the Giza Intelligence group, using religion to control the people of Earth.

Imhotep was a man - one of the earliest geniuses we know of due to his lifetime occurring not long after writing was established.

He wasn't worshiped in any way until quite a long time after his death.

There are no alien connections in Egypt.

Harte

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kiwasabi

He ordered his people not to quarrel with each other, and whatever city he was currently at was considered a place of peace, even for enemies. Currently I'm trying to find the earliest mention of him being a white man.

Not piling up on you or anything but why, would a Kemitian aka Egyptian of 1200 B.C or earlier depending on when he was supposed to visit the Mexicans be any lighter in complexion than the average Meso-American in color to be so noted, matter of fact if Quetzalcoatl was a stand in name for Osiris/Horus then his symbolic color would have been Black and ditto if he was anyway a real person at one time.
Virgin births were common around the globe, well not really Virgins since they were impregnated by the gods,and Kings loved wanting god to be their daddy.
An especially enlightened King that shunned war or violence while rare is not unheard of,such was Gautama Buddha a prince turned enlightened hippie.
A King of the kongo Shamba Bolongongo . He prohibited the use of the shongo, a throwing knife, the traditional weapon of the Bushongo. This wise African king used to say: "Kill neither man, woman nor child. Are they not the children of Chembe (God).
He was certainly no Jesus, Buddha or Quetzalcoatl plus there are other examples from around the world.

edit on 15-3-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That's why you're the professional debunker! But ultimately the Billy Meier case is 100% real, so his information about Quetzalcoatl being an extra terrestrial is credible. Yes I know you're paid to slander him, but ultimately you can't disprove any of his actual flying saucer pictures or video.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Stop the arguing...

I wasn't there and cannot tell you if it happened or not.

I didn't carve volcanic rock on Easter Island nor did I work on the Pyramids...

Why do you think you know the answers to those questions?

Just because wiki says something is true doesnt make it so.

ISO

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join