It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quetzalcoatl: An ET from Egypt originally, who went to America to stop human sacrifice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

Jesus Christ finally, now we can have some unhindered back patting about ideas that don't go along with mainstream sheeplism.

Accept everything, believe nothing.

Unlike far too many people out there, my sensibilities & world views aren't deeply perturbed by interesting possibilities.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Jesus Christ finally, now we can have some unhindered back patting about ideas that don't go along with mainstream sheeplism.

Accept everything, believe nothing.

Unlike far too many people out there, my sensibilities & world views aren't deeply perturbed by interesting possibilities.

We the sheeple... New Order to form a more perfect unicorn.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kiwasabi

Ive heard multiple contactees/illuminati insiders/govt whistleblowers claim that the purest human form comes from lyra(blueish beings), sirius(possibly annunaki) and the pleides(nordics). Ive also heard a story that from Bolivia that their ancient god Viracocha(Quetzacotyl)was said to have worn a mask because if he revealed his true appearance to the people, they would run with fear. I always thought of the possibility of him being a reptilian. Maybe Quetzacotyl was a nordic. I think Billy Meier was a fraud because of the picture he posted of what he claimed to be a Pleidian, but was actually a 60's game show lady. I acknowledge that he might have been forced to release disinfo after the govt realized he was a true contactee. Nevertheless, I think Quetzacotyl was of alien origin. Unfortunately, a lot of the evidence has been lost to history.
edit on 10-3-2015 by kevinp2300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiwasabi
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Nice link, thank you! Is this connection being made to the original Quetzalcoatl deity? Thoth and Ningishzidda existed around 2500-3000BC from what I've read. Perhaps there was an older Quetzalcoatl from that time as well?

You're very much welcome.
Sorry I couldn't reply sooner.
I see you've been on a almost 2 year hiatus, it's a shame soon as you come back you are met with such resistance. Use your intuition while you continue to search for what you feel is truth and ignore others trying to repeatedly force perspective viewpoints that you may disagree with upon you.

I don't think there was an older Quetzalcoatl but one thing to keep in mind is that the Anunnaki were known to have extended lifespans covering many dynasties from the Sumerian era to the Egyptian.

About Billy Meier......there is extensive research done on him by a man named Jim Deardorff. He has compiled tons of eyewitness testimony from different sources who were present at the times of Billy's meetings with the Pleiadians. All events are listed from the early 1960's to 2012. The names of the witnesses, the dates they occurred, and everything that transpired during each event was noted. The references to all sources for all occurrences are also listed. Definitely worth looking into. This site even tells the tale of Billy's involvement with the Talmud of Jmmanuel. When you get a chance, navigate the site. Here is the link to the section where the witnesses are listed. There are other pages where the testimony is very detailed and coming from the witnesses themselves.
www.tjresearch.info...

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh geez... Billy meier huh?.... 😧

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya

I wasn't aware of Ninazu, thanks. Do you believe that Ningizzida and Quetzalcoatl (the deity) are linked?

If you study the gods you'll find there are more differences than similarities. But its possible information came by human endeavour, considering the Mesopotamian cultures predate South American by over 3000 years. They did have legends that a white wise man named Votan came from the east...

That last part (white and from the East) was speculation by Spanish priests, not part of Votan's legend.

Harte

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte
Im just going off a book I have from 1843:

"When he reached the shores of the Mexican gulf, he took leave of his followers, promising that he and his descendants would revisit them hereafter, and then, entering his wizard skiff made of serpents' skins, embarked on the great ocean for the fabled land of Tlapallan. He was said to have been tall in stature, with a white skin, long dark hair, and a flowing beard."
This is from a chapter explaining the general willingness to accept Spaniards.

But it's definitely true that they are the ones who passed us their knowledge, and it was far from unbiased. They tried to make discoveries fit their narrative and thought Quetzalcoatl was Thomas, because they were both named "twin"... Europeans were also constantly trying to fabricate evidence that the Americas were originally "white" lands to lay claim.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

"When he reached the shores of the Mexican gulf, he took leave of his followers, promising that he and his descendants would revisit them hereafter, and then, entering his wizard skiff made of serpents' skins, embarked on the great ocean for the fabled land of Tlapallan. He was said to have been tall in stature, with a white skin, long dark hair, and a flowing beard."

But it's definitely true that they are the ones who passed us their knowledge, and it was far from unbiased. They tried to make discoveries fit their narrative and thought Quetzalcoatl was Thomas, because they were both named "twin"... Europeans were also constantly trying to fabricate evidence that the Americas were originally "white" lands to lay claim.

The Natives were also complicit in this in some ways.

Harte

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I have an unusual question...

If these people were aliens / advanced / etc then how come their lifespans parallel human life spans? I find it curious they would have a similar life span to humans.

advanced technology...
advanced medical knowledge / technology...
The ability to cross the Atlantic, not to mention having knowledge that there was in fact a continent present is also curious.
edit on 12-3-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I have an unusual question...

If these people were aliens / advanced / etc then how come their lifespans parallel human life spans? I find it curious they would have a similar life span to humans.

advanced technology...
advanced medical knowledge / technology...
The ability to cross the Atlantic, not to mention having knowledge that there was in fact a continent present is also curious.

Not an unusual question really, and that's one thing I'm trying to figure out. Supposedly the Plejaren live to around 1000 so it would be odd for Quetzalcoatl to die at only 52 (if he was indeed Plejaren or some other advanced alien race). It's possible that they age more quickly on Earth for whatever reason(s). I've heard that their food is more advanced, they basically just take supplements and don't eat much actual food, just fruit on occasion. Maybe there are other forces that wear on them more on Earth as well, such as higher gravity, more UV Ray exposure, etc. If they're without their technology too then that could be a reason. Maybe they've got some regenerative tech that they're going without on Earth.

Ramesses II, the pharaoh in Egypt, actually lived to 90 years old, born c. 1303 BC; died July or August 1213 BC. This was an exceedingly long life span for this time frame. So maybe they did still live longer than humans, just not as long as they would on their home planet.

One of the legends for Quetzalcoatl states that he was tricked into looking into a trick mirror that made him appear older than he actually was, and that's what got him to drink the wine, then sleep with his fellow (chaste) priestess, and subsequently leave Tula. If he did indeed have a spaceship and left, perhaps it was to go and take in some regenerative effects of their technology.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
By the way I'm still researching Quetzalcoatl. I've found a couple of interesting papers. First, one that did a thorough analysis of all the historical documents from before and after Cortes defeated the Aztecs. The author's main conclusion was that the legend about the Aztecs mistaking Cortes for Quetzalcoatl isn't actually true. It seems it was Cortes himself who wrote this hypothesis for political reasons. Basically the lords he was serving couldn't take over a new land that had been appropriated in an unprovoked attack. Thus it was important to establish the narrative that the Aztecs revered the Spaniards as Gods and immediately surrendered. The truth of the matter is that it took over a year of many battles, as well as allegiances with other Mesoamerican tribes, in order to finally defeat the Aztecs.

"In fact, however, there is little evidence that the indigenous people ever seriously believed the
newcomers were gods, and there is no meaningful evidence that any story about Quetzalcoatl's returning from the east ever existed before the conquest. A number of scholars of early Mexico are aware of this, but few others are. The cherished narrative is alive and well, and in urgent need of critical attention."

www.cynthiaclarke.com...

This one is simply a linguistic analysis of the name of Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl which is pretty interesting since it goes into how Quetzalcoatl represents spirals, which represent the universe, time, etc.

"Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl is indicated by translation of the name as being: Something sacred or dear that oscillates or moves reciprocally in a twisting or spiraling motion, initiating on one reed."

www.aap.berkeley.edu...
edit on 13-3-2015 by kiwasabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Quetzalcoatl was an Alien (or extraterrestrial) who teach the indigenous people of central mexico and some parts of south america how to cultivate food, mathemathics, astronomy , language, irrigation systems and so on. Not everything that he teach was for the good of mankind, he teach bloodlust too aka blood games like the ball game and conquer and kill your enemies or entire villages in the temples, gething their heart out and trowing the bodies down the piramids. He pass the predictions of sun and moon eclipses and put some waky end of the world predictions (aka 2012 mayan predictions). He was cast away because of the bloodlust that mayan people have become and doing bloody stuff in his name, what happen to the mayans (leaving the cities) they were taken away and desimated (no droughts or lack of food or some desease) this teachings pass to the Aztecs by some survivors who saw what happen. The aztecs rule in some fashion like mayans but the Gods were away now until the conquistadors went to mexico.

He was reptile in nature thats why the feather snake. That doesnt mean all beings who are reptile are Bloodlust or "evil" in nature. There some factions who are and others who take care of humans for some other reasons.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Now people would ask why human sacrifaces? why mayans were "exterminated" and desimated? Why those "Gods" do that?.

Humans and Reptiles have a long story between heach other, for not taking any more words, humans in conjuction with their soul in the bodies produces a special enzyme that this Reptiles uses in their benefit (they cant created artificially because of the soul part) not for gething "high" mostly for their healt and special needs, in exchange humans gets a boost on their inmune system and repair some of our deseases in the way. It's a win -win situation and no harm done, like us humans feeding and taking care of cows who produce milk for our benefit in a crude way. Now you know why whe sleep some good hours hahaha of course there's more to that but i would not explain because its time consuming.

The problem is when some lower reptile factions dont follow "the rules" and do stuff like what happen to the mayans, of course the higher factions exterminate this kind of "behavior" , thats why most of this "bad" reptiles some went underground and they know if the stick their head out they would be behaded in a second and the rest were wipe out. And example of this was the roswell crash in new mexico, it wasnt us (our radars) who brought down a UFO, actually was an skirmish fight between aliens. The rest of military gething their hands on the UFO everybody knows this days.

Hope this explains some of it.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Dude,

Modern Mayans would be surprised to hear they no longer exist.

Harte

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: kevinp2300

Ive heard multiple contactees/illuminati insiders/govt whistleblowers claim that the purest human form comes from lyra(blueish beings), sirius(possibly annunaki) and the pleides(nordics). Ive also heard a story that from Bolivia that their ancient god Viracocha(Quetzacotyl)was said to have worn a mask because if he revealed his true appearance to the people, they would run with fear. I always thought of the possibility of him being a reptilian. Maybe Quetzacotyl was a nordic. I think Billy Meier was a fraud because of the picture he posted of what he claimed to be a Pleidian, but was actually a 60's game show lady. I acknowledge that he might have been forced to release disinfo after the govt realized he was a true contactee. Nevertheless, I think Quetzacotyl was of alien origin. Unfortunately, a lot of the evidence has been lost to history.

So the people from Sirius were reddish beings? It seems they were the ones who populated Egypt, Mesopotamia, and subsequently Mesoamerica. I've heard some blueish beings live around India but I don't think any pictures have ever surfaced. Right now I'm trying to find out if the Aztec codices actually said that Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl was white. This is another "fact" that may have been added by the Spanish in their narrative of the events. Anyway, if he was white with blue eyes, blonde hair, etc, then he was probably Nordic or Plejaren. He was also said to have been in contact with the Plejaren at least one time. But if he was the race of Egyptians and Mesoamericans, then maybe he was from Sirius/ was an Annunaki. Any idea what race the Giza Intelligence were?

With Billy Meier, the preponderance of the evidence is in his favor. It's not like there are only a handful of blurry pictures. He has over 1,000 clear pictures of flying saucers, many with multiple in the same frame. He also has video with 3 flying saucers in one frame, with 2 disappearing at the same time, and the other remaining in frame, all without any cuts. He has also made many predictions that have come true such as predicting 2 Iraq wars each with a president with the same name, AIDS mentioned by name, in 1986 he said a great disaster would happen to the World Trade Center "in about 15 years", and tons of others. With regards to the Asket and Nera pictures, they had mentioned that they have "doubles" on Earth. They also said they didn't want any publicity, didn't want pictures taken of them, etc. That's why the picture of the ray gun doesn't have Asket's face in it. Anyway, perhaps they were hidden in plain site here on Earth. Whether it was them or their doubles, who knows. But the thing about at least one of the pictures (the rest may very well be fakes) is that there aren't any scan lines from the tv, it clearly wasn't take off the tv, etc. So yeah my theory there is that maybe they were actually singers on the Dean Martin show, or they had doubles who were.

Anyway, I'll probably start a Billy Meier thread once I've run my course on this one. I really don't want to debate that here. Quetzalcoatl, and also any other possible ancient ETs would be of interest.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

The Natives were also complicit in this in some ways.

Harte

Yes, I have read that some of the natives decided it was best to have an explanation for why 250,000 people couldn't defeat 700. I guess the Aztecs didn't want to admit that the Spanish had much better technology (and possibly military tactics such as phalanxes and such). Towards the end of the conflict evidently the Spaniards had really figured out their positioning to where they could take on nearly endless barrages of Aztecs.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

Yeah I stepped away from the conspiracy community for a while. Now I've come back at it from a different angle.

I read back over the original info you posted. With these "gods" it's always difficult to figure out what (if anything) is based on truth. One interesting person mentioned in your link was St. Germaine. It's possible that there are people from other worlds who age very slowly, so they have to move around every 5-10 years so that nobody notices them not aging. It may be that Quetzalcoatl was this way since he seems to have been directly involved with several different Mesoamerican civilizations in many different geographical areas. But what's tricky here is that Ce Acatl Topiltzin is the man that is also referred to as Quetzalcoatl. But that "god" existed well before Topiltzin, with statues of him dating back to at least 150 BC I read. Quetzalcoatl was more a title that he was given because of his wisdom than his birth name.

Which brings me to another point. Were people like Ra and Thoth just supposed to be controlling things from behind the scenes or what? I had heard that the Giza Intelligence had a secret base underneath the Giza Pyramids. Perhaps they are the origins of the Gods? With pharaohs we historically know pretty well when they lived, and with the exception of Ramesses II (who lived to 90), they didn't live exceedingly long lives. Do you think the pharaohs were ETs as well?

Yes with Billy Meier the preponderance of the evidence points towards the case being true. There is some carefully planted disinformation and fake pictures by shady intelligence agencies, but it's easy enough to see through it. Ultimately though the only real conclusions one can make are either it's true (which it is), or this man invented Photoshop in the 1960's and sat on it for 30 years. Because in so many of the pictures it's obvious that the trees are real, and that there is a large object nearby them and interacting with them in terms of color, light, occlusion, etc. It seems that the UFO coverup (and disinfo) is targeted pretty heavily at the Billy Meier case.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Billy Meier has over 1000 photographs of flying saucers, yet experts can't prove a single one is fake.

This is getting off-topic, but here you go. Check out the mysterious moving tree.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Billy Meier has over 1000 photographs of flying saucers, yet experts can't prove a single one is fake.

You're right, ALL of them are fakes, not just a single one.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Morg234

www.theyfly.com...

Prof. Zahi's Analysis Report on the WCUFO
www.tjresearch.info...

Prof. Zahi's Analysis Report on the Pendulum UFO
www.rhalzahi.com...

Prof. Zahi and Chris Lock's Analysis on The Energy Ships
www.theyfly.com...

Can we get back on topic now please? Again, if you want to discuss Billy Meier, start a thread about it.

edit on 13-3-2015 by kiwasabi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join