It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Greetings once again, community

The moon has many anomalies and an unknown origin, some say a chunk of earth, some say aliens towed it over, I think it's remnants of an old planet, which was destroyed, which is now the asteroid belt.

Regardless of where and what it is. I want to talk about some strange abstract ideas of Moon. This thread may seem out there, but the moon is already out there so..

The moon cycles every 4 weeks, or 28 days (not counting when it's in the new moon state, but the phases between - hence not 30).

New moon, where the body is not visible of sunlight by the earthlings.

2 weeks later

Fullmoon, where the entire body is reflecting Sunlight, and is 100% visible.

2 weeks later, New moon, rinse and repeat.

Now, we live in a scheme, of 30 days. Beginning of month, a full moon cycle later, the end of the month.

By design, what do we do at the beginning of a monthly cycle? We pay bills, with money.

Money - Moon/energy - energy received based of your CURRENT-output within the 28 day cycle of the moon. You receive your money based on hours and effort you put into this system during the moons cycle.

Our society is designed to be refueled by us, every 30 days, via moon energy or money.

We unwittingly accept; to give away our internal energy (thoughts, feelings, kinetic force, the electric CURRENT running through you) for external-artificial CURRENCY, called Money.

What's our favorite day of the week!?

Well its MOONDAY of course! The day we wake up,have to shut up, stick our heads in the sand, and repeat slavery another week, another phase, another moon cycle. (Yay!)

Now here I'm just relating how our society is designed by the cycle of the moon phases, in a month, in exchange for our internal energies /current.

On to the next Moon relation.

28 days, is a scary period where people go ape # crazy right? Wait what...?

When the Moon is halfway through its cycle, as a full visible body in our sky, crime rate and human behavior is at its monthly climax!

Violence, crimes, arguments, lust, sex... humans get out of control! I guess there is truth to 28 days of the devil... this stuff can be verified.

Another odd connection I noticed with the moon, and I told you this is far out there stuff so bare with me, is tides / periods.

Yes laugh! Now listen.

We know as the moon cycles, it's gravitational pull affects earth's body of water en mass, what we have termed tides.

There is another cycle of another fluid, within the human, and that is the female period/blood.
Some reason I think the females period is connected to Moon.. drawing the blood of her, and agonizing her until the cycle is over.

I wonder if earth gets such pains through tides, that we are unaware of?

Obviously pure speculation and mental entertainment. But is there truth in any of this?

Another moon anomaly. . I have noticed throughout my brainwashing experince - TV shows and movies, where the camera will focus on the moon/current phase, after a scene or before a new scene.

As if Mr Camera man is hinting at the current cycle. So many movies, so many TV shows, all different genres and producers... someone in hollywood follows moon cycles.

No doubt some people live in the lunar cycle, rather the half ass calendar that was made up for the society-cattle (Moooooo), or tax payers.

Me thinks there is a faction who knows the truth and nature of the moon. It's not always what you see is what you get... sometimes things are disguised as "normal" to leave us clueless.

Anyways some of my thoughts are put out there now, hope it was worth a giggle if nothing else

Cheers

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

But what is really gonna get you going..

Due to Moon anomalies when it comes to mass and hollowness, and ancient reports of sky without a moon

Maybe moon was tracktored here by ET to assist in enslaving us

Cue in scary music ...

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Funny how people take moon for granted and ordinary

But moon's orbit alone IS UNNATURAL

This is not even mentioning other weird stuff

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Aaamok88

Yes,I was aware of all of that stuff when I typed "the moon has many anomalies" in the first paragraph.

The weirdness I wanted to share more so, was the phases of Moon, in regards to our Current and it's exchange for false Currency (The Moon Game) we accept as money (moony / moon energy).

I don't want to focus much on why it's in the sky, and it's unnatural-ness. There are many threads like this, and I don't want the OP to get lost in those

What does reader think of the ideas I brought up?

Thanks for reading and inputting friend

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
OP, you're a LUNAtic.

Sorry, I guess I should actually add something to the thread...

The Moon is there to mess with us. Its used to keep us from following Universal time...which follows the natural "13" moon cycle..

Call it enslavement if you will...

Somebody did athread recently that linked to a page which showed popular songs about the Moon..
Too bad I cant find it... There are many songs about the moon, and some pretty interesting/occultish lyrics to go along.
edit on 9-3-2015 by Tucket because: too much joking around

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I do like your idea. I don't have much to add, except...

Evil money, evil activites during full moon... like werewolves for example. Evil monday... And I'm sure females feel their 28 day moon-struation cycle is evil. Then the stories about the moon using us as food... all evil I tell you. Now the life giving sun on the other hand, mostly all "good" associations. Mooning someone also carries negative connotations.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I think there are many layers of meaning with the moon, but they tend to tie in the control system to it. David Icke's book on the moon matrix was very informative.

However, despite their attempts to own and control the moon, to turn evergreen trees into phallic symbols, all the saturn misogynistic dark side slavery, have to say. The moon is a symbol of the Divine Feminine, akin to earth as Mother.
So all the negative beings there, corporal or otherwise, need to be given notice to pack up and take a hike out of our solar system.

Monday, Money, Monday. Luna. Lunatic, which means literally moon sick. In German it could mean humor and whimsical however.

Think the elite use spell ing and magic in language.

And think its important to cleanse their nonsense and take back the Divine Feminine.

For example, don't write Isis anymore for that group of primitive black op trained jakyls in the middle east, write Isil instead.

Isis is metaphor for mother earth. ie Caretaking others, compassion, love, equality, upholding and protecting the planet and our homes, leaving none homeless, for even a beaver can build a dam, and a rabbit a hole in the ground, a bird a nest in a tree, its ludicrous to give power away, and start demanding high level clean technology come out.

Take their dark magic and flip it around to the positive meanings.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
The Moon... is up there in some capacity.

Other than that, it's somewhat more of a mystery than it should be, but far less of one than most on this site seem to think.

I don't know about it sucking up souls or being inhabited by evil aliens... but as far as other odd theories, like it was placed deliberately and/or manufactured and that there might be some clandestine activity on it... well, could be.

Entertaining OP, anyway...

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I tend to get a headache during the full moon for some reason, my mother as well.

posted on Mar, 13 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

There is a whole, newish, science called biometeorology that tracks environmental factors and health. It's big in Germany and gradually gaining some acceptance in other places.

I had a family member who was visibly affected by weather, or at least barometric pressure, ions and other atmospheric factors... doctors in the States thought it was a mental affliction, but we did some blind testing of our own and found she was more accurate than the meteorological models of the time when predicting weather from physical feelings.

So, being affected by the Moon through psychological expectations and/or real physical forces is not impossible... and the possibility of unknown forces and unexpected reactions to known forces is there, too.

Does she grow fur and rampage?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aaamok88

Funny how people take moon for granted and ordinary

But moon's orbit alone IS UNNATURAL

This is not even mentioning other weird stuff

Care to provide evidence to back up your claim? Because any astronomer or physicist will tell you that the moon's orbit is perfectly natural...

top topics

join