It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow AboveTopSecret.com on Twitter: You'll Be Happy You Did

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Been following ATS since June 2008!

@Montana_ATS

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
@AboveTopSecret.com

Here's what you're missing so far today, if you're not following ATS on Twitter…

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
How are ATS members missing anything on Twitter if we are already on ATS?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

But if you're not on ATS, and elsewhere, with Twitter on your phone -- then the feed helps doesn't it?

It's also a view of ATS that has some degree of curation -- with a bias toward well-constructed opening posts, and/or threads that become popular quickly.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I hope you didn't read my question as being snarky but I don't fully understand Twitter ( hell I only learned how to put a pic in my profile) and was more curious if there is something different on there than what is on here.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
you guys going to monitor ( control censor ) what goes on twitter like the FB feed ? I have noticed many times front page topics don't make it to the FB feed ?

just saying ....
edit on 11-3-2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well, I guess it could be worse he could be asking us to join on FB or Pinterest or what ever the kiddos are doing these days.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: calstorm
Well, I guess it could be worse he could be asking us to join on FB or Pinterest or what ever the kiddos are doing these days.

following the feeds in my Opinion are a great thing ! ,both on twitter and FB.

that's triple the awaiting knowledge!

the only issue I have is "who pics the topics to feed " and "is anything going to be censored"?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Ive been a longtime "lurker" of the ATS boards for the better part of 7 years. However I merely came to gain information that I would then share with my classmates. Never really contributed much..

However..

I can without a doubt, get that page a lot more retweets. I'd leave my email but, idk if its against the rules. Bottom-line is I can get at least 100 - 200rts for my self posting meaningless things so I'd be happy to lend a helping hand to spread the truth.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: zinuru
Ive been a longtime "lurker" of the ATS boards for the better part of 7 years. However I merely came to gain information that I would then share with my classmates. Never really contributed much..

However..

I can without a doubt, get that page a lot more retweets. I'd leave my email but, idk if its against the rules. Bottom-line is I can get at least 100 - 200rts for my self posting meaningless things so I'd be happy to lend a helping hand to spread the truth.

I am with you on that one , I would check with a mod first just in case ..

Or you can always *cough* use your signature option *cough*

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I have been following ATS on Twitter for quite a while. I don't even use Twitter that often, wish I could do more, but I can't! Good luck with this ATS social media adventure....
edit on 11-3-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Looks great and I hope it brings the truth to the masses but as many have said, social media ain't for me. I try to spend as little time on the net as possible and already fail miserably.

Keep it up though, it's clearly working and wish you all the best.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
how much do you get for geting people to sigh up for twitter?
It looks better than this site!!!
do you have one one face book?

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yea idk how to use the Sig but if the mods would like proof of my work before enlisting my help I'd have no problem proving my ability to get RTS on twitter.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Hate to say this But i have been a long time user of ATS for quite a few years. But you have let the site get over run with add's I understand your need to make money but if your users cant even read the main page with out needing to close down 3 adds just so you can finish reading. you got to be crazy to follow you on anything else. in some cases the adds have became so crazy on this site. you have to refresh the page so u can read what is under the add before the add can kick back up. GL to the people that do follow you. may your add spammer rejoice to your new add platform.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm actually very happy I don't have a Twitter account. But if I did, I'f follow ATS.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

congrats, you are now officially entertainment and not open source intelligence. What a sad pile of infotainment this site's turned into. seriously sad.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
What would be the benefit of members of ATS following ATS on Twitter? And why will we be happy we did?
I'm not sure I see the point - we're already here and already see the stories?

Must be some cool, hip social media stuff I'm not aware of.

edit on 11/3/15 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
There really needs to be a filter with what you guys put up.. I see a lot of top stories missing and a lot of little opinion based articles and uncredible sources. Ex- "is this the path to evil"? That thread is rediculous as it is why would you put that on Twitter? Other than a few bad eggs however it looks pretty good over all and keep improving! a reply to: SkepticOverlord

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomy327
Ex- "is this the path to evil"? That thread is rediculous as it is

I can't find a thread with that title? Do you have a link?

Also, just about every top story gets into Twitter, but we do 10-12 a day, so something that was a top story yesterday morning, might not be visible without a few scrolls on Twitter.
edit on 11-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join