It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
"Given the known links to eye and brain disease and preliminary research that suggests associations with mental and degenerative disorders, McLeod said the vaccine’s usefulness could be almost universal if a perfectly protective and safe vaccine were created.

“If it were absolutely safe and it were 100% effective, it would be better I think not to carry the parasite, because of the potential of being immune compromised,” McLeod said. “I think as a frequent cause of eye disease and a cause of damage to the eye and brain in children – and as a parasite you retain in your brain all your life that cannot currently be eradicated – given a choice you probably won’t want it around.”

vaccinating-the-billion-brain-parasite

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Vaccinated or not, I think my mother in law is toast either way.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
So having owned cats all my life and feeling concerned, I spoke to a head researcher in this field who is looking for a cure.

** Currently there is no cure to rid of these parasites from your body. **

There are treatments for acute toxoplasmosis to reduce an active infection, but there is currently no way to rid of the parasites from your body, including your brain.

Toxoplasma gondii is one of the most common parasites infecting up to 50% of the human population globally, i.e. 2-3 billion people.

If I do end up having it, I wonder how I would feel without it?

Would it change my personality and behavior?!

<< 1   >>

join