It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juncker: NATO is not enough, EU needs an army

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

When your Island was about to get overrun before Germany turned East instead of wiping England out?

Lets look at what actually happened.

Hitler's Luftwaffe was blown out of the skies above Britain by The RAF.

" Feck me" said the madman that was Hitler, " These British mean business. I though it was going to be as easy as taking Poland, France and a dozen other countries. Ok lad's; this trying to take The British Isles is a none runner. All fall back and lets head towards the East. That may be an easier task. Oh.........and you can take Churchill off my Christmas Card List "

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

While meanwhile in reality and that maybe clarifies my former posts a bit, Germany nowadays is still an occupied state, we are still at war technically with the US and it's allies.
So yes I support the European Union because it is the only #ing way we can ge rid off #holes of politicians still having to sign threaties on how they will exploit and control their citizens in the name of the UK & US. Excuse me but I tend to get a bit pissed when same people try to argue we would still be aggressive towards them in any way.
I want to join forces with European citizens, not politicians and the less burocrazy there is to revolt against and the further away the better.

edit on 10-3-2015 by Peeple because: spell

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

While meanwhile in reality and that maybe clarifies my former posts a bit, Germany nowadays is still an occupied state, we are still at war technically with the US and it's allies.

Wow

Just

wow

If you dont understand WHY the US , UK and the allies had to occupy you in the first place I really dont want anything to do with you people.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yeah the last time was 1066 AD.

The only reason we lost that fracas was because The English where knackered.

Three weeks earlier The English defeated The Viking hordes at " The Battle Of Stamford Bridge " Yorkshire.

The English then had to march 300 miles south to do battle with The Normans. Meanwhile The Normans had been camped up and resting for two weeks awaiting The English arrival.

That's what you call " Perfect Timing "

edit on 10-3-2015 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
That's cool, you have your EU combined force and we'll stick with the British Army, Royal Air Force, and Royal Navy to defend against your apparently belligerent position towards us.
I bet skint nations like Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, and Greece are loving the thought that Germany will be responsible for their defence costs lol
I say again, good luck with that, won't be something the Brit's will be agreeing to anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Germany turned East because there were tons of resources to the East and nothing of value on your Island. But you can believe you scared them off if that feels better.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

That's entirely missing the point. Just wanted to make clear if anyone is provocing aggressions it is the UK and US gouvernment. The second world war happened because people had nothing to eat anymore that's why Hitler got so popular, becaus he promised an end to the reperation.payments. I am no Nazi but sick and tired of having you people being the surpressive force and than talking nonsense like "our freedom is important, you don't need to have any because three generations ago you started a war".
But you just don't get it.
I am fine with all Europeans, but I want an end of the occupation I want to be free too. And the only way imho is the EU.
Now I am done with this discussion you racist #s.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Now I am done with this discussion you racist #s.

I think you mean nationalist #s.

We are all the same race its just country that are different.

so the term is nationalist

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

Germany turned East because there were tons of resources to the East and nothing of value on your Island. But you can believe you scared them off if that feels better.

You never heard of " The Battle Of Britain " then? It's in all the history books don't you know.

The Nazi's lost the battle by the way.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: noeltrotsky

You never heard of " The Battle Of Britain " then? It's in all the history books don't you know.

The Nazi's lost the battle by the way.

Remember Hollywood never made a film on it so most Americans dont know about it

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Excuse me I get a bit carried away and my terminology suffers in precission when I rant. You're right nationalist #s. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Excuse me I get a bit carried away and my terminology suffers in precission when I rant. You're right nationalist #s. Sorry.

Thank you

Sorry Im British so

Got to keep up the drunken stereotype.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Yeah like I said Bavarian. History shows we started a revolution exactly one time: when they banned beer.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Although you can keep an EU army to yourselves Ill be happy to continue buying your Bavarian beer
...speaking as a stereotypical drunken Brit of course, and in between times when I can hardly stand due to being drunk, surrounded by drunken naked British girls, all my tools are DeWalt, I respect German engineering.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Although you can keep an EU army to yourselves Ill be happy to continue buying your Bavarian beer
...speaking as a stereotypical drunken Brit of course, and in between times when I can hardly stand due to being drunk, surrounded by drunken naked British girls, all my tools are DeWalt, I respect German engineering.

Dewalt is now owned by Stanley I believe.

Still make pretty good tools though.

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
Haha, just checked, and all their tools are made in China and Mexico now as well.
...guess my old Bosch jigsaw is still German, hasn't let me down in 6 years weekly use.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Whatever you think of Nigel Farrage, here is an interesting speech he made at the EU, uploaded to the European Parliament Youtube channel on the 11th of March:

posted on Nov, 23 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Unless there's a proper plan for for the disbanding of NATO, there can be no plan for the creation of any EU armed force, ever. It does not matter which EUroclown talks about it. It isn't gonna happen unless NATO is disbanded!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join