It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: Obama traded email with private Clinton account

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Every time I see a discussion devolved into nothing more than party politics I want to throw things at folks doing it. In this day and age where big money controls every major politician how can people still fall for the same old party line? This bull crap is systemic. They are all bad with a slightly different twist. Get on message. They all suck. No winners we all lose. We have accepted too little for too long and there is no good side and no bad side. They are all bad. I know it goes against your knee jerk reaction reflex but learn dang ya. There is no political solution. Left and right are just 2 feet of the same beast running us all over a cliff that leads to our destruction.

Yes...they all suck. And I believe most people know that very well. But PARTY-A and PARTY-B excel in doing different things on a regular basis. PARTY-A may like taking from the rich and PARTY-B may like feeding loopholes to the rich. So when yet another scandle comes up, if it is PARTY-B we say "So the PARTY-B'ers are feeding the rich again". I don't think it is so much choosing sides as addressing the specific corruption the given party is known for.

At least it is for me. You will find me attacking the left, mostly because they are in office and there are more scandals coming out. I'm just as pissed at the right for being weak and not doing what we elected them to do. They both suck though.

posted on Mar, 11 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
NM
edit on 11-3-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence
In light of cyber hacking, even by our 'Allies', It seems reasonable for the President and especially his Secretary of State to arrange the maximum security for their communication with each other. Hillary Clinton's arrangement was obviously done in harmony with the wishes of the White House...and we should applaud that. And, forget about release of those emails - they are vital for national security and should only be seen by appropriate security levels.

edit on 12-3-2015 by havanaja because: added comment

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
a reply to: machineintelligence

Your link's not working. But I mentioned Obama's responsibility when the story first broke.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
This story continues to blow my mind. I just realized that Obama HAD to have known about this! Did Hillary have his balls in a vice or what? Why didn't he DEMAND that she obey the law? If what we're hearing is true (and I believe it is), then he is 100% complicit and should be held responsible.

That is the same theory I posted the other night. I think Hillary has a lot more power than Obama but they were not sure she would win the vote so she dropped out and Obama was ordered to do anything Hillary says, while making Obama look ignorant and evil, yet he gets to live the lavish life of President. Remember when Obama said he gets his intelligence from the news? I think that was the real truth and his little hint to us as he is just a puppet for Hillary.

She has got away with murder and being caught inside Vince Fosters house looking for evidence he had against her AND STILL got in no trouble at all.

She is untouchable in this country until someone with a lot more power gets really upset at her or a rouge assassin does her in.

I pray she is standing in front of the Judge of all Judges soon. She is pure evil incarnate and has more blood on her hands than most will ever know. Bill is one of the biggest drug dealers in the world for the CIA but he has nothing on his old lady and more than likely he is subservient to her.

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

I have never met a Clinton. I did meet their GOP parity player GHW Bush. I know a killer when I meet one. Something cold and hard in the spirit with him. I never want to shake hands with the like again. From what I have read the Clintons are on par with the Bush clan as far as cold, calculating, evil to the bone death merchants.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join