It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House: Obama traded email with private Clinton account

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Source: www.washingtonpost.com

Snippet:

WASHINGTON — The White House says President Barack Obama traded emails with Hillary Rodham Clinton while she was secretary of state and knew that she used a nongovernment email account. Obama had been asked previously how he learned Clinton had used a nongovernment email system for official business, and told CBS News that it was through recent news reports.

So the President is caught in a lie about the email accounts that Clinton was using. I wonder how the White House will spin this to wriggle out of trouble? This is from AP so I think the source is pretty good on this story.
edit on 9-3-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Ofcourse he did! They probably all did.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Your link's not working. But I mentioned Obama's responsibility when the story first broke.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
This story continues to blow my mind. I just realized that Obama HAD to have known about this! Did Hillary have his balls in a vice or what? Why didn't he DEMAND that she obey the law? If what we're hearing is true (and I believe it is), then he is 100% complicit and should be held responsible.

edit on 3/9/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence
So the President is caught in a lie about the email accounts that Clinton was using.

There's a really good, fool-proof, way to tell if Obama, and any other politician, is lying. Their lips move.

I wonder if he was involved in the Clinton International Money Laundering conspiracy just posted in this thread -- $6 Billion Missing From Hillary's State Dept, While $2 Billion Pours Into Clinton Foundation

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hmmmm...well this certainly makes things a bit more interesting for them.....should be a fun probe!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Hmmmm...well this certainly makes things a bit more interesting for them.....should be a fun probe!

That sounds like something one alien would say to another before a trip to Earth.

Now we need to think about all of the times that Obama has said that he 'first heard about it on the news'.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Seems that the White House works like Hollywood . You don't have to be open or truthful but in order to run the country you have to make people believe that you are legit . Seems to be the biggest scam in world history ....I wonder when the false took over from the true ?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I don't know what to tell you but the link is working for me.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I thought Obama said he just found out about this on the news... and now it shows he used the account.

Ahhhh hell, just another lie, what's new.

Can you imagine what kind of revelation it would be if this clown actually told the truth... say two times in a row.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That sounds like something one alien would say to another before a trip to Earth.

Now we need to think about all of the times that Obama has said that he 'first heard about it on the news'.

So....I guess that puts the whole Bergdahl thing into perspective.....and Fast and Furious....will have to keep looking for the others, but yeah...."I heard it in the news" seems to be his tagline.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

I don't know what to tell you but the link is working for me.

Yeah, Skeptic edited it and fixed it.

I just looked up the Bill Plante interview and watched it and Obama definitely said he just learned about it on the news. I suppose it's possible he didn't bother looking at the actual email address... If all he saw in the return address line was "Hillary Clinton", how would he know the email address?

God! I hate these stupid photoshopped BS pictures that don't add ANYTHING to the discussion!

edit on 3/9/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
ijreview... just heard about it in the news

Washington Free Beacon came up with this great video showing all the times President Obama and his Press Secretary heard about any and all scandals involving the Obama administration ‘on the news.’ Let’s just say that Obama’s constant posturing as an outsider in his own presidency, instead of just taking responsibility and acting like a leader, is getting a bit predictable. Maybe he should try LinkedIn and get to know some of the people who are running his administration?

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Anyone who corresponded with her should have had enough sense to read the header. (header is the part of the mail message that has who it's from and who it's to. the who it's from contains the e-mail address)

My point being, there should be no excuses for this being missed. Her mail is on her server, and whatever she turns over is exactly what she wants everyone to see. There is no oversight to verify if ALL the mail was turned over, and no way to know if her current server is the same server that's been there. (knowing how technology changes, it's hugely unlikely that it is)

So, the ball has been dropped, and barring the NSA nicely sharing their files on the Clinton e-mails, the world will never know. (another burning question to go along with 'how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop')

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Anyone who corresponded with her should have had enough sense to read the header.

But the header doesn't necessarily show the email address. You may just see the name of the person and have to click on it to see the addy.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: network dude

Anyone who corresponded with her should have had enough sense to read the header.

But the header doesn't necessarily show the email address. You may just see the name of the person and have to click on it to see the addy.

You would have to add that specific contact email to the Hillary Clinton contact for it to pick up, so at some point he did know it was not a government address. Besides...you can't exactly claim ignorance if you are the POTUS. I don't see a way for him to wiggle out of this lie really, though I am sure there will be some great spin generated!

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Gotta love the outrage when the country is going down the drain, another epic fail.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I don't see a way for him to wiggle out of this lie really, though I am sure there will be some great spin generated!

I cannot wait to hear Josh 'The Mouth of Sauron' Earnest spin this crap.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What surprises me is , this idiot just keeps doubling down on this "read it in the papers" BS like he has no clue what a danm fool it makes him out to be.

posted on Mar, 9 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

God! I hate these stupid photoshopped BS pictures that don't add ANYTHING to the discussion!

The text on the pic is the point.
That seems to be Obama's go to phrase when there is any trouble afoot in his administration.

I just hope he knows that it makes him look like he has no idea what goes on in his administration.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join